Katy's Weightloss Journey!

May 2011 Goals

Just realised its the first of May so going to set myself a few goals for the month with regards to going to the gym and walking at weekends.

I have put the goals in my signature.

I would like to lose a stone this month too. Fingers crossed. xx

Hi hun,

It came today! Gonna try it in a bit! Just got back from the gym, going to have 5 mins then have a go!

Im trying really hard hun thats why its coming off so fast. Walked 9 miles in 2 days too x

Yeah hun got on ok with it but my bloody legs killed! An hour in the gym and then that! My body defo knew about it this morning!

The walk was lovely - walked to the cemetry on sunday and monday and its a 4 n a half mile round trip. Had a sit down and talk with my little man xxx

Hows you? x

Yh I found it a killer too. Gonna do shred 3 days a week and gym four.

Bless ya hun, hope you feel better soon x

well done on the exercise... and YEP Jillian is a Killer.... (finding this for the millionth time today after doing it again yesterday (after stopping for a few weeks))

well done on your losses so far... your doing really well.. keep up the hard work

Jillian michaels, has a work out dvd, called the 30 day shred... very good dvd and works you HARD!!!

google it, and there might be a clip you mught be able to watch.. but very much worth your money!!

Down to 160. Missing my internet connection. Should be online soon xx

Ha 260, I will never be 160

I'm sure you will get down to that, if that's what you want to do...

You cab set your mind to anything!

Well not been on here for so so long. Went down to 240 and now back up to 298. Bloody fantastic. Not.

Good to see u back! I lost my way too hun (good and proper). The important thing is we are back & on getting on track! Xx

Back