Kayee's Diary

thanks both. i tried going gym on monday but only cud do 1 hours workout and was in so much pain had to stop and go home. so had the rest of the week off which i aint happy about anyway gonna try gym again monday because i just wanna get back in there . hope u get better soon sarah xx

well had my weigh in today and ive lost another 4 pound which means i only lost 7 pounds this month but hey ho i cant expect a 10 pound a month loss anymore as ive lost alot of weight now. i went into the chemist to pick up my fellas prescription and the women (staff) in there havent seen me for about 2 months (they were used to serve me all the time and give me my orlistat) anyway i walked in there and the women just couldnt stop looking at me. she said something to the pharmisist and he looked over the counter and just couldnt stop staring. makes me feel sooooo good. still got a long way to go. the doctor said im shrinking everytime he see's me loooool i wish i cud see that. i know i have lost weight but i still look in the mirror and see fat. just cant wait to be slim. i hope i get to my dream xx

well so pissed off. i go gym but end up hobbling home in pain with my lower back and hip. told doctor about this as i cant train in the gym propley and its pissing me off. doctor gave me that cream but it does nothing. so he said if it keeps continuing then he will give me a shot of steriods (not the anobolic steriods) its for pain releif!!but i dont really wann have that. he says its a indication i have been doing too much but all i want to do is smash it in the gym!!!!! i usually weigh myself every 2 weeks but im missing it this wek as i cant bear to look at the scales. even tho im still sticking to my healthy eating and not eating no more then 1300 calories because im not hitting the gym i get it into my head that i wont lose weight!!! :( just wanna get better . will weigh myself at the end of the month xx

looking at these photos of myself have just made me burst out in tears. cant beleive im finally getting to my dream. i hope the photos inspire people because if i can do it then anyone can xxx

thanks lexie. so do you! just looked at all your photos and your looking stunning. u shud be so proud too x

Wow that's incredible hun you look like a different person !!!!

Keep going we will all get there together. Xxx

Hi love the photos!

Have you asked the doc to refer you to a physio to help?

I'm doing ok struggling on holiday but once I'm back I'll sort it out hey :) xx

no he hasnt referred me to physio he just said if it keeps being a problem he will give me a shot of steriods. xx
ohhhh your on holiday mzkirsty? well hope your having a fab time xx

well went out at the weekend and was wearing my pretty new top and leggings and looking fab . i didnt expect to see anyone as i went out with my partner to his friends party when i bumped into a old friend (not seen her in about 6 months) she couldnt believe it . she shouted over to her mum and said look its Kayee she didnt reconginise me at first then realised who i was. they both just couldnt believe it. they said i looked amazing and that ive done so well. i felt buzzing when they said that. they kept looking at me i just think they couldnt believe it. she said if i walked past her in town she wouldnt even recongnise me.

i feel like all the nasty people that laughed or made a comment about me can now f**k off. im acheving my goal !!! x

What a fab feeling :)

When I hurt my back a good few years ago lifting my son off the table (must of been a good 20-50 times) he had just found out he could climb! I was sent to physio it took a good mth of physio to sort me out! Worth trying before an injection, I would have thought?

Hey!!! That's amazing it's so nice when people notice! Makes you feel good doesn't it!!

Only thing I find is I end up changing the subject quickly bc I hate the focus to be on my weight! Just incase people start doing Maths lol!!

I'm back from Florida now been back since Sunday it was incredible! Xx

What a fab feeling :)

When I hurt my back a good few years ago lifting my son off the table (must of been a good 20-50 times) he had just found out he could climb! I was sent to physio it took a good mth of physio to sort me out! Worth trying before an injection, I would have thought?

yea i dont want the shot but at least it wud work straight away then i cud get back into the gym and smash it. think i might have to ask the doctor about the physio x

Hey!!! That's amazing it's so nice when people notice! Makes you feel good doesn't it!!

Only thing I find is I end up changing the subject quickly bc I hate the focus to be on my weight! Just incase people start doing Maths lol!!

I'm back from Florida now been back since Sunday it was incredible! Xx

lol yea sometimes i think like that but now i dont care. I think by the way i looked they probley cud guess how much i used to weigh. i was huuuuuuge! glad u had a good holiday bet u didnt wanna come home xx

Back