Total Solution Kayes diary - Now or never!

Today went pretty well! Had the vanilla shake hot with coffee.. got a bit sickly after a while but it was fairly pleasant :) had the dreaded mushroom soup too (tryna get them out the way) and then a tomato and basil soup which was really nice! tasted just like a cuppa soup :) i decided to visit my mother and our friend come round and was cooking indian food and it smelled beautiful but i wasnt even tempted to try so im pretty impressed with myself but the pizza i made for my daughter (pizza is my big big big weakness) did make me want to cry lol. i had to leave the room when she was munching it lol...:D otherwise it was a nice easy day!

Hope everyone else had a good 100% day too <3 :D

Today has been not too bad, but i think it will be harder tomorrow!! I am going to try the vanilla shake with coffee tomorrow, it sounds nice.

Thank goodness for the forum and the diaries... i need something to keep me motivated. It's nice to know that others are going through the same to get to their end goal!

I've had lots of water today so hopefully if i keep drinking the water, the headaches won't be too bad!

Well done with avoiding the pizza - thats my downfall too!!

Laura glad your day went well! congrats you past the first hurdle! :D
Thankyou angel cake :p

So today iv woke up feeling very strange.. i FEEL smaller. has anyone else experienced this feeling? i really cant get used to it.. its almost like someone had let the air out of me a bit. im not unhappy about it i am happy but i think im just confused lol. i just didnt expect to feel so diffrent so fast i guess :/

Hello, 4 lbs is a great loss already - i'm going to try and resist the scales for the moment.
Feeling ok today, have a bit of a headache but just going to keep drinking the water and hopefully it will disappear. Feel tired though so hopefully ketosis will kick in soon.
Sundays can be a difficult day to avoid the fridge but i'm on a mission!!

yeah i know what u mean about sundays being tough.. theres pita and humus in my mothers fridge that keep calling my name but iv resisted lol. im determined not to mess up now. i think i just need to go home away from all the temptation. LOL Keep at it though green eyes your doing great :) i hope ketosis comes soon for you! andf just keep guzzleing that water :p

kaye50 said:
So today iv woke up feeling very strange.. i FEEL smaller. has anyone else experienced this feeling?
yes!!! I feel really small at the moment and unbloaty despite it being TOTM ! Stomach feels like its shrinking internally as well!

you too laura :) ty x

starcrossed - its really odd isnt it. im gettin used to it now and very much loving it :p
Wow sundays really are tough!! -__- i think i also just realised i eat out of boredom too lol. dont really know what to do with myself! how sad.. haha x

Todays been a toughie.. struggled to drink my shakes and soups and iv even struggled with the water only managed just over 2 litres today and the cramps have been buggin me all day :( only slight leg cramps mind. oh well tomorrows another day. hope everyone else had a good day :) xx

Ive had a poor day. Been dizzy and has heart flutters but feeling ok though. My clothes feel like they are swamping me today! Hope you're ok Xxx

Hope you both feel better tomorrow. Is it normal to get cramps? I've struggled too today but with headaches and feeling a bit sickly. I also feel so cold.. Is this normal?

Onwards and upwards tomorrow. I guess it's no pain, no game!

Laura X

Gosh i feel like i havent been here in forever. iv been feeling incredibly grotty and weak. i think i might just eat somthing tonight.. hopefully i can figure out somthing that wont throw me out of ketosis :( im now on day 7 and iv been 100% so far :) official weigh in tomorrow :D

Hiya laura, yeah the feeling cold is a sign of ketosis :D
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kaye,

Sorry to hear you are not feeling great - hope it passes soon.

I am feeling good and am amazed and the fact I do not feel hungry at all!

Looking forward to hearing your weight loss result!

Laura xx

Yesterday my heart palpatations were really bad.. when i was walking to the school to collect DD i thought i was gona pass out so lastnight i had a small meal. i recon iv knocked myself out of ketosis but i havent tested yet and quite frankly im not that bothered cause i felt that weak i thought i was gona pass out -__- back on 100% for day 8 though. so today was my 1st weigh in and the scales said 12.8 :p im very pleased with that! 8lb loss aint bad at all! :)
Plus my tight ass landlord had fitted me a new boiler lastnight so all is good :D just gotta get myself back into keto land and ill be pleased as punch :D
Iv seriously gone off the soups already though so next month will be a shake and bar bumper pack! hope everyone else is good :) xxxx

Hiya - Well done for your weight loss Kaye!

I don't mind the soups with a bit of black pepper! I reckon i will sicken myself with them though....!

Hope you get back into Ketosis soon. Take care of yourself!

Laura X

Back