Kaynnates food diary - its all new for me!

Yesterday was a baaaaad day, and to be honest i have been trying to put off writing this down.

Hexa - 250ml lactofree s/s milk

Hexb - x2 wholmeal bread

B - marmite sandwich

L - small salmon steak and chicken wrapped in lean bacon with bbq sauce

D - chicken wrapped in lean bacon, mashed potato, petit pois, sweetcorn and chicken gravy (granuals)

Snacks - poppets (in the night), magic stars, cadbury bubble small bar x2, x2 apples and pineapple, salt n vinager chipsticks (a big binge) :break_diet:

Alot of stuff has been going on in my head lately that needs addressing so i think thats why everything has been so up and mainly down :cry:

Todays food diary to follow lateron.

Ahh thank you, a while ago I used to be worse, but at the moment it feels bad :(

Todays food diary, today has been a good day today.

Hexa - 250mls of lactofree s/s milk

Hexb - x 2 slices of wholmeal bread

B - marmite sandwich with pinapple for afters

L - some smoked salmon with lemon juice

D - chicken with seasoning, peppers, cucumber and potato wedges with seasoning

Snacks - x3 freddos (used 15 syns) x2 apples with maybe more fruit to follow.

Yesterday was a write off, I ended up having a kfc for dinner with a krispy kreme chocolate iced doughnut for 12.5syns and x3 terrys chocolate bars at about 10 syns each and x2 freddos! At 10 syns And this morning I had the other krispy kreme chocolate iced doughnut :/ 12.5syns!

I just felt like being really naughty and although I feel bad now I really enjoyed all of it, to be honest I think this has been building up over the last few days. I'm going to start a fresh tomorrow and hope that the gain isn't too bad on Tuesday!

Today's kinda food diary

Hexa - 250mls lactofree s/s milk

Hexb - none

B - was the very very naughty krispy kreme chocolate iced doughnut!

L - bag of seabrook beef crisps (not sure of syns, but will find out)

D - roast pork, cabbage, y/pudd x2, roast potatoes, gravy

Snack - dairy milk small bar there will probably be more but I'll add at a later date

I'm having a break from writing my food diary due to personal circumstances, hope to be able to write again soon x

Back