Kayroo's Journey... part 2

Urgh. OH has bought pizza. He doesn't do supportive! So glad I have found the right motivation today and am determined...

Men!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's what I have done too. Got the grumps too so going to get an early night :)

It's incredibly slow! Not got the energy to do anything much... counting down the days to ketosis.

Incredibly sad really!

How's your day going? X

I'm fine. Having come out the other end of ketosis, I've been busying myself sorting stuff out, then catching up on here. Going to watch the second episode of 7.39.

Take it easy and get your water down you. Good to have days 2 and 3 at the weekend so you can just relax. It is a bit sad but I think we have to make this diet the priority at the very beginning and then it kind of takes care of itself.

Well I survived day 2! Woke up this morning headache free, must be the start of ketosis! :D

Clinquant you are so right, this diet does take over for the first few days :) feeling far better today though, into the swing of it now yay! X

Day 3 nearly over now... definitely in ketosis now hurray! :D

Can't wait until weigh in on Friday now! Feel like I could run a marathon... so much energy. Won't last I'm sure but for now I feel amazing.

Love these diets! :D

Yep! Happy that I can go back to work tomorrow and not have to worry about the headaches :)

How are things going for you? X

They goin so n so lol plodding along lol feel lot better nw tht im nt having fried or greasy foods lol n still tryin to stay positive tho do have me moments wich rant n rave abt in me diary lool...bt oh well suppose thts the joys of doin a vlcd hehe..bt i kno im eating lot healthier then i have done in a long time n using the meal planner on slim and save site to keep me on track strugglimg tad bit with the water so ho hum gna keep at it lolz n nt gi up :)

Hpe u have a gd day at wrk hun :)

X

Day 4 off to a great start. 1.5l water down and two caramel shakes. (Only have these and crispy choc left now until I place another order...) feeling full which is a nice change.

Going to try the swede chips tonight so excited! Wouldn't have usually been bothered before. Isn't it strange what this diet does to our brains...

Re reading the harry potter books at lunch to stop me munching. such a big kid at heart!

Hope everyone's day is going as well as mine is! :) x

Just made swede chips. Yum! After being on shakes only for the best part of 4 days they were just what I needed.

Definitely having it again though. :D

Ondz harry potter books luv them hehe...awwwz... And omdz the swede chips r amazin aint they i usually add tad chilli powder to them to try n mke them into chilli chips of mashed potato yum hehe...:) x

Back