Kayroo's Journey... part 2

Urgh. Today has not gone well. Day 5.

First I got up late, was late leaving for work, then had to de ice the car and got stuck in traffic. Got to work 1 minute before start time though. Phew.

Now on lunch after an extremely busy morning and I realise I haven't got my shake!! Got the shaker but left the shake in my kitchen.

Will now have to squeeze 3 shakes in from 5:30 PM onwards :(

Urgh. Today has not gone well. Day 5. First I got up late, was late leaving for work, then had to de ice the car and got stuck in traffic. Got to work 1 minute before start time though. Phew. Now on lunch after an extremely busy morning and I realise I haven't got my shake!! Got the shaker but left the shake in my kitchen. Will now have to squeeze 3 shakes in from 5:30 PM onwards :(

Yh iv been doing tht too for the past two days ? and been aving them quite late and the water tooo...scared to even stand on the scales tbh :( lol xx

I'm sure you'll be fine, you never notice a difference if you weigh often but seeing those lbs add up at the end of the week is amazing.

I'm off on Friday, so very excited to get up and on those scales! I lost 5lbs on my first week of lipotrim... wonder how S&S compares!

Saying that I'll be happy with -1lbs to be honest, anything off is better than on! :D

Feeling far more happy now I'm home and "fed", woohoo!

S&S is waaaay better than lipo any day hands down!

Here's to winning this marathon :)

Aww tru tho i do agree with u in the sense tht s n s is sickk :) aww hw did u find the swede chips? :) js tried on one of me old dresses nope no diff as yet bt will keep plodding along x

No they don't.....if you have an actifry!

love my actifry....so does my OH! Xx

S&S is much better than lipotrim so far I agree!

Swede chips were so yum! Could have them every day! :D

i tried lipotrim but lost the plot....managed about 6 weeks at 100%....sent me a little nuts that I once had a row with my OH over a steak simply coz I wasn't allowed to eat anything lol xx

i tried lipotrim but lost the plot....managed about 6 weeks at 100%....sent me a little nuts that I once had a row with my OH over a steak simply coz I wasn't allowed to eat anything lol xx

I had many an argument with my OH too about food on lipotrim. Just wanted something to chew!
I lasted 15 weeks on lipotrim before I couldn't handle it... wish I had just swapped straight to S&S then... I'd be practically at goal if I did...

Ah well live and learn. Think I needed to fail before I could be in the right frame of mind to go all the way!

Day 5 over now. Woke up with a headache hoping it's just morning dehydration and not me coming out of ketosis! (Haven't got my head around the fact I can have veg... have had swede chips twice and feeling like I have been so naughty!!)

Here's to hoping Fridays weigh in proves me wrong! X

I had many an argument with my OH too about food on lipotrim. Just wanted something to chew! I lasted 15 weeks on lipotrim before I couldn't handle it... wish I had just swapped straight to S&S then... I'd be practically at goal if I did... Ah well live and learn. Think I needed to fail before I could be in the right frame of mind to go all the way! Day 5 over now. Woke up with a headache hoping it's just morning dehydration and not me coming out of ketosis! (Haven't got my head around the fact I can have veg... have had swede chips twice and feeling like I have been so naughty!!) Here's to hoping Fridays weigh in proves me wrong! X

Well done on makin ir to day 5 woop wooop hehe n yh i also love the fact tht uv an have food like veg allowed on this lol even tho its 200g still orite lol considering on other vlcd u aint allowed owt at all lol...and on lifestyle can even av a proper protein meal within the criteria hehe xx

I had many an argument with my OH too about food on lipotrim. Just wanted something to chew!
I lasted 15 weeks on lipotrim before I couldn't handle it... wish I had just swapped straight to S&S then... I'd be practically at goal if I did...

Ah well live and learn. Think I needed to fail before I could be in the right frame of mind to go all the way!

Day 5 over now. Woke up with a headache hoping it's just morning dehydration and not me coming out of ketosis! (Haven't got my head around the fact I can have veg... have had swede chips twice and feeling like I have been so naughty!!)

Here's to hoping Fridays weigh in proves me wrong! X

congrats on making it to day 5....Ketoland for you!

15 weeks?? Kudos to you!

I would be jail for murder right now if i persisted with it....there was one day I wanted to just grab one of those rotisserie chickens and just ravage it like a dog in the middle of sainsburys....and if anyone was to stop me I would have hit them over the head with it. I was just mean and horrible the whole time on LT.

Cant believe its been 5 days already...although I did mess up all weekend so panicking about weighing on Friday now as I've only been 100% since Monday....oh the crazy thoughts that come with weightloss lol x

I did 17 days Lipotrim a few years ago I felt like I was going crazy haha and I let oh buy a new playstation and TV on credit card he took advantage lol!!!!

If only I'd known about s&s then...no point fretting (I day as I fret)

I did 17 days Lipotrim a few years ago I felt like I was going crazy haha and I let oh buy a new playstation and TV on credit card he took advantage lol!!!!

If only I'd known about s&s then...no point fretting (I day as I fret)

i thought it was just me who lost my mind on lipotrim haha xx

Lipotrim sounds terrible lol...i did cambridge yrs ago wasnt too bad the choc shakes kept me sane lol js abt haha bt so glad cme cross slim n save tho much more manageable lol x

Lipotrim sounds terrible lol...i did cambridge yrs ago wasnt too bad the choc shakes kept me sane lol js abt haha bt so glad cme cross slim n save tho much more manageable lol x

Lipotrim wasn't so bad for me as I'd never done a vlcd before so I just presumed that's what they were all like. I did miss food so much that when I came off I fell right off the wagon completely!

Woohoo I did it! Lasted a full 7 days 100% on S&S! :)

And even better... I lost 13lbs! :D

Over the moon doesn't cover it. Can't believe how much I lost. So happy!

Back