Kayroo's Journey... part 2

Thanks everyone! That's 3lbs off for me this week. Hit my 1.5st mark too woohoo! :)

Fantastic scores on the doors Kayroo!!....1.5 stone is AMAZING!!!

Knew you would do it.....:)

xx

Thanks! How did you do? (On my phone atm so can't see your signature!) Xx

I am 3lbs down too!!! Spooky huh? Can't beleive that it was TOTM too...and still is! Am down 13lbs in 4 weeks....cool with that :) xx

Wow - you're doing well! Keep it up.

I weighed over 15 stone a couple of years ago and did a mixture of Cambridge and slim and save. I've maintained at 9 St 5 ish for about 18 months now so I'm proof that you can have a serious cake addiction and keep the weight off.

It really is a battle but don't give in. You never wake up in the morning regretting that you didn't have a massive pizza but you certainly wake up regretting that you did:)

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I weighed over 15 stone a couple of years ago and did a mixture of Cambridge and slim and save. I've maintained at 9 St 5 ish for about 18 months now so I'm proof that you can have a serious cake addiction and keep the weight off.

It really is a battle but don't give in. You never wake up in the morning regretting that you didn't have a massive pizza but you certainly wake up regretting that you did:)

Thanks for those lovely words Greta, just what I needed to hear! Well done on keeping the weight off that's such an achievement xx

Thanks. It's.still a daily battle but I've got techniques!

I used to sometimes tape my mouth up at night to stop me eating! I ignored the howls from my family and found it worked. In a mad way!

Today after a lot go thought I have decided to take a break from S&S. Already I can feel myself feeling like I did at the end of lipotrim but I'm determined not to let my food demons take over. I am going to try and follow a low calorie plan for a few weeks until after my birthday (March 14th) and keep doing my challenges so I hopefully still loose some weight.

Even though I have only managed 4 weeks this time I have still lost 21lbs and my journey is by no means over. I will continue updating my diary and hope you all don't mind me still joining in with the challenges.

Determined to not slip back into old habits x

Best of luck on your low cal diet x

I know exactly what you mean! You need to do what suits you and is sustainable to you for your goals hun :)

Hope we still have our Friday weigh ins together :p xx

I know exactly what you mean! You need to do what suits you and is sustainable to you for your goals hun :)

Hope we still have our Friday weigh ins together :p xx

Definitely! Not going to stop weighing in each week, although not expecting 3 a week from now on! haha. Giving it a go for a few weeks and if I cant control myself I'll be right back on it! :)

Definitely! Not going to stop weighing in each week, although not expecting 3 a week from now on! haha. Giving it a go for a few weeks and if I cant control myself I'll be right back on it! :)

Yay! I like having a weigh in buddy xx

Ooohhh greta grip :) I don't know if ud remember me... I lost the weight with u last time then got pregnant and put on 7 stones n here I am :)

I used a diff username but couldn't remember what it was so just made a new one :) x x

Back