Kay's 2 week refeed (Teapot)

So happy for you, your doing brilliantly. You're probably lost more then if its showing a loss on totm. Your obviously doing all the right things x

Congratulations and very well done on your fabulous weight loss:happy096:

Good luck with refeeding.

Well done on your refeed Kay, you are doing fantastic :)

How was your roast dinner today? i was thinking of you when i was in my parents and everyone was tucking into their roast dinner :)

It was great thanks Cath!

Day 7 refeed
Lunch - 2 slices seeded batch loaf with chicken and salad.
Supper - didn't have any gravy but did have a little bit of homemade stuffing and 2 small roast potatoes, roast chicken, sweetcorn and carrots. Yum! Have been out this evening and had a couple of diet cokes. My stomach now feels like a balloon. Not sure why but feeling mighty uncomfortable :(

Sounds lovely
Probably just where it's getting used to eating again!
looking forward to seeing your weigh in results today x

Have weighed myself this morning as the pharmacy is closed for the bank holiday and back up to 74kg :( I suppose it's where I was last Monday, so should be happy. Will go into the pharmacy tomorrow for official weigh in. Going to continue with refeed this week as I'm comfortable with it!

How much salad do you have? Do you have a whole breakfast bowl cut up? Only asking as I'm worried I'm having to much as it looks like loads in the plate but can easy eat it all x

Yep, it looks much more on the plate than in the bowl. I use a standard cereal bowl, and chop stuff into it then tip it on to the plate. Much more exciting that 2 tablespoons of veg :)

It looks like loads, that's what I do , fill the bowl then put it in the plate but I cut it really small so dunno if I've gained more that way some how lol x

Day 8 refeed

Wasn't feeling too great this morning, it started lastnight after having chicken roast dinner. I had my gall bladder out many years ago, so don't handle oily food very well, but those roast spuds and the chicken roasted with the skin on lastnight did me no favours and was more oily that I anticipated. Had indigestion when I woke up this morning so a lesson learned there :(

3pm - choc shake (couldn't face it any earlier in light of the above)
5pm - chicken breast and salad including lettuce, rocket, onion, tomato, mange tout, cucumber and balsamic vinegar and small bunch of grapes and a small satsuma
Supper (9pm ish) I've made a vegie soup/stew with onions, garlic, courgettes, mange tout, mushrooms and a tin of tomatoes, salt n pepper. Smelled delish when I made it earlier and will have a bowl of that with some new baby potatoes and chicken breast. I think I'm going to turn into a chicken breast soon ;) Told you it's going to be boring!!

Last edited:
Not boring at all mine will just be a week of chicken salad. Are you going to stick to shakes or go on to maintenance bars next week x

I've got a set of 5 maintenance samples sent by LT HQ (one of each flavour), which includes one bar. Not tried any yet. Still have 2 sachets of choc trf shakes so that will see me thru this next week of refeeding using all the product I have left. Am going to see how I get on, and may go and get another weeks supply from the pharmacy. How about you - are you going to change to the maintenance products? x x x

Ill have to ring up and ask for some samples Aswell. I've still got enough choc shakes to get me through this week ( dunno how I missed them so many times with out realizing) and about 5 soups that I'm going to try and swap for choc shakes or maintence bars if I'm lucky might try the caramel bars as they sound quite nice. Actually loving the choc shakes tho and missing them a bit (can't believe in saying that lol) so might do half and half next week x

Good plan. I also miss the shakes, had one today but couldn't manage one yesterday.

Gained 1lb refeeding this week, not too bad in the scheme of things.
Have continued to have a really bad tummy since the roast dinner on Sunday and ended up having to get up to go to the loo at 3am (sorry tmi).

Will have to rethink food combo's today as I don't want to carry in like this :(

Sorry to hear your feeling a bit poorly maybe have a good old chicken salad lol. 1lb is good really because that's just the water coming back, you have done well doing it while away too and eating out, did the pharmacy give you any advice on what to eat or just keeping days 4-7 x

Thanks Emma

Have had to resort to 1 bisodol tab this morning couldn't cope with the disgusting burps any longer, so fingers crossed it will run thru my system.

Have just had 2 slices of toast with low fat cream cheese on it - mostly because that's what I felt I could manage. Couldn't face anything that potentially could produce more gas. Have a banana on standby which is a good source of potassium to also help stabilise the tum, but am full atm so saving it for later.

Haven't really got a plan for today food wise but at least I'm not feeling as rotten as I did this morning, just cream crackered and want to go to bed :(

Will probably have a shake at 5pm ish and try some chicken later but that may all change ;)

Ooohh sorry Emma, I didn't answer your question...

The only advice the pharmacy gave me was to eat small meals. They don't really know what to advise I suppose and everyone has a different idea about what the ideal diet would look like.
Thinking about it, the lady did mention some possible toilet issues - I think I've had my fair share of that now lol x x x

Hmmmm

Just had an orange creme maintenance shake. Interesting taste and texture. Glad I've only had one... and now it's down the hatch. Bring on the water ;)

Back