Kay's 2 week refeed (Teapot)

Hope you feel better soon Kay, I've ordered my maintenance samples but to be honest wld be happy to stick with shakes x

Would love you to try it and see what you think. Not thinking the orange is for me tho ;) Will try another sample tomorrow.

Wow, feeling much better this evening. Had chicken & salad and a small jacket spud :)

Hi Kay, you're doing great on your refeed, don't let the 1lb deter you, it was gonna happen with the water and you're doing fab x

I had my gallbladder out 5 years ago and i'm the same with greasy food, the heartburn is so annoying. It was especially bad if the food was greasy from butter, like stuffing in chicken would leave me having to take motilium as my stomach would feel so sick from it (yet i still ate it every so often to see did it still happen, i just loved it!!!) It's gone since i started lipotrim and wondered would it come back since i'd lost weight but i know to be careful now.

You said you're boring with your chicken but i love reading your refeed and hearing how you're getting on :)

Thanks Cath!

It's been a joy on LT not to have heartburn!! Such a shocker to get it again and have it rage for several days on and off. I think you might be right about the stuffing. I did have some on Sunday night, but didn't think twice and have been blaming the roast potatoes when it's more likely to have been the stuffing!!! My mums ended up with the c.dif superbug in hospital, and I was wondering if somehow I'd ended up with it too. Glad it seems to have passed and it's a warning to stick to simple foods. Digestive system still delicate :)

It's always the yummy stuffing lol!

Your poor Mother! That bug is all she needs, its awful :( I hope it doesn't last long

Day 10 refeed

Feeling much better today, so happy to plan forward today!

1.30pm - just had Tuna, salad and a jacket spud. Yes, tuna not chicken!!! Shock horror ;) It was delish :)
5pm - maintenance shake
9pm Chicken & salad with new potatoes :)

You're doing great Kay, I love reading this thread and seeing your progress. Your weight is stabilising really well, you should be really proud of yourself and how you're getting on. Will keep popping by to see how the rest of the week goes for you ;) Keep up the fab work! xxxx

Just had the 'maintenance' soup option. Hmmmm not keen on that one either! Score so far is 0 out of 2 :( Hoping any of the last 3 maintenance options I have may be something I'd try twice. Would rather stick to the TRF range tbh (chocolate).

If tou dont like then stick with the choc shakes hun. I've heard the caramel bar is nice did you get one? Still waiting for my samples, did they email you back or just send them out? I tried to buy some in the pharmacy but she didn't have any maintenance products in stock which is weird x

They just posted them out after I called them Emma. I'm the eternal optimist lol. Yes, I do have a maintenance bar. I keep eyeing it up and it seems rock hard so have not been brave enough yet. Might have a go at it for you tomorrow, and let you know :)

Thanks lol I think I'm thinking it will be better than it actually is, would rather a malteaser bunny (my fave) but the mirror doesn't like me to have them anymore :-( x

How you doing today Kay? X

Good thanks Emma

Been a busy day - even had to rescue next doors guinea pigs when their hutch blew over in the mad wind before the rain. Couldn't have chased guinea pigs around the garden and caught them when I was 19st 7lbs!!
Been at an awards ceremony this evening for my 16yo at the University. It's been a long evening ;)

Day 11 Refeed
1pm - Tuna salad
5pm - maintenance bar (not bad, rather chewy but the best maintenance product so far... would have another :))
10.30pm chicken stirfry (onion, celery, mushroom, courgette, tomato, mange tout, jacket spud chopped into cubes)

Hope everyone's had a good day! x x x

I can't believe you're on day 11! it's gone so fast! Are you staying on refeed for 2 weeks or more? and do you have a plan for when refeed has finished and you're on your own? xx

Am the same Kay, cant believe your on 11 already, time seems to go by so fast, you are doing amazing on your refeed :) well done.
on another note, my chemist had the free maintenance pack for me in the chemist when I went in on Wednesday, I didnt have to send away for it at all .

Well done Kay your doing so well xx

Thanks Sam! It's flying by for me too :) I'll be 'on my own' but have been a dieter for so long I know it's going to be a long process of feeling comfortable with all of this. Doing the gastric band hypnotherapy ages ago taught me a lot about my eating. Imagining that my stomach was small and I'd feel full quickly and to keep to the more healthy options. Another 'trick' which allows you to have the 'bad stuff' in small quantities is to stop when you get an automatic but deliberate intake of breath while eating. That is the signal from your stomach to your brain to have a few more bites and stop. Most of the time our brain overrides the signal and we stuff more in our faces. Sorting head out is so important for me, as I want this to become part of who I am and not fight myself for the rest of my life.

Well done on the pack Buttercup, your pharmacy sounds like they may even be organised!

Emma, only the scales will tell how well I'm doing on Monday, but weighted myself this morning and I seem pretty stable so far. Going to Oxford tomorrow and staying overnight so will have to be alert as a lot of the eating will be not my choice as staying with friends, so will have to try and eat small portions and make the best of it eeek! x x x

Refeed day 12

1pm - tuna on wholemeal roll with a side salad & balsamic vinegar, banana
5pm - orange
9pm - Went out for dinner! 2 popadums, mild lamb kashmiri curry, boiled rice (left some). Picked the lamb out of the sauce. Very tasty. 1st curry in over 6 months. I'm hoping I won't pay for it on the scales but I think I did ok. Didn't have a LT shake today.

Sounds lovely Kay! I'm looking forward to going out for a meal not been out in so long, not just because of lipotrim but because we have 2 young children and the youngest is still up all night so to tired to go out. Might make the effort for my fiancé birthday and take Him to an Indian x

Back