Kay's 2 week refeed (Teapot)

Teapot

Gold Member
Right!
Tomorrow will be my last weigh in on TRF and the first day of refeed. As I've lost over 7.5 stone, it's recommended that I do 2 weeks refeeding, so I shall. If anyone want to look at the refeeding guide sheet, there is a link here http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-refeeding/233206-refeed-menu.html but your pharmacy should have a hard copy of this for you, when you're ready. LT head office posted me samples of the maintenance shakes and a bar (5 items), so have enough for 5 days. I have some leftover product from TRF and appear to only be one shake short to complete the 2 weeks refeed, so will get one tomorrow at weigh in.

I'm going to stick mostly to chicken as my protein with tuna occasionally. It's also easy to carry a tin of tuna in my handbag like I used to carry around my shakes (ring-pull lid of course ;)), and you can get a bag of lettuce/salad just about anywhere these days. I'm really looking forward to having some salad with balsamic vinegar. Can't believe how much I've missed lettuce ;) Have stocked up with the necessary to keep me going but have 2 days in London this week including going out for dinner. Being as prepared as I can to avoid panic setting in, but may have to wing this a bit but just need to stay sensible.

Will be posting meal info on here as often as possible.

Wish me luck! :)

Kay x x x

Hehe

I've been having fun this morning. Have finally got around to telling my facebook friends what I've been up to for the last 6 months, nearly all of them have been unaware and I've posted a photo. Causing a stir is all I can say :)

Well done Kay you have done amazing keep us informed of refeed maintenance ect xxx

04/04/13 - 12st 3.5lb
13/04/13 - 11st 9.5lb
20/04/13 - 11st 4lb
27/04/13 - 11st 1lb

very much looking forward to seeing your progress on the refeed, thanks for sharing it with us & well done again..I'm sure you'll do amazing! :) xxx

Thanks Carla and Anna! I will do! x x x

Bet that feels great. Are you telling them how you did it or keeping it hush. Bet they are all amazed x

I'm telling them Emma! lol Quite a few have asked and might pluck up the courage to do something about their weight :)

Oh Kay is so exciting :D you'll have to learn how to chew again lol! Best of luck but i know you'll do great :bighug:

Thanks Cath! Today I've been flip-flopping between I'm so excited and OMG how will I cope? One day at a time. Trying to stay calm :)

The plan for today:

Cup of tea with skimmed milk in it - Done when I got back from WI :) I sat and savoured it ;)
Continue to drink black tea and water for the the rest of the day with a skimmed milk coffee at 4pm ish
First milkshake at 1pm ish
Second milkshake at 5pm ish
Grilled chicken breast and small salad (lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber) planned for supper at about 9pm ish.

I want to stick to 'mealtimes' developed while on LT because I'm not much of a breakfast person anyway.

Sounds yummy. I'm going to refeed after this week as I'm normal bmi and normal weight now and will be sticking to chicken for protein as not keen on other meat x

Great plan Emma, you've done sooooo well and I'm so proud of you!! :)

Thanks Kay :) so proud of you too xx Not been this weight since I was a teenager. Feel so much better. Lots of toning to do now x

You and me both!! I think I was quite young when I was this weight last. Yep, lots of toning but realistically surgery will be the only thing that helps my belly lol x x x

Wow you have come so far and have been a huge inspiration to me in my weight loss journey. You have been here since I started and now to see you beginning reefed is fab!! I am so pleased for you and wish you all the success x x x

How was your dinner ? Did it fill you up or are you still hungry? X

Really full and really enjoyed it!

Had 130g chicken breast and small bowl of salad with the usual suspects in it and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Can't believe how wonderful it tasted :)

Have had some water as well and feel really full.
All good so far :)

I was slightly nervous that I was going to wake up this morning starving hungry, but thankfully not! :) Have had a cuppa with skimmed milk and my first bottle of water. Feeling great and I slept really well. Don't know if this is all psychological but happy so far :)

Plan for today
Shake 1pm
Chicken/salad 5pm
Tin of tuna/salad 9pm
Coffee with skimmed milk this pm. Sticking to black tea and lots of water during the day as usual :)

Back