Kay's food diary of accountability

kaylb

Hello everyone. Have decided to keep a food diary in the hopes of keeping myself accountable.

I'm doing mainly green days, although I'll be throwing in a red day here and there and any comments or suggestions are appreciated as I'm quite new to this. :)

Wednesday 11/8/2010

Breakfast - All bran (HeB) w/ 100ml of skimmed milk (1/2 HeA)

Snack - small bowl of veg stir fry from the night before - the whole dish when first made was 1 syn, so just to be safe counting this as 1/2 syn

Lunch - handful of SW chips with a small salad and 28gr Parmesan (HeA)

Snack - 3 plums and 60gr lean ham (HeB)

Dinner - Chickpea curry with rice (chickpeas, mushrooms, peas, sweetcorn, tomatoes, garlic, chili, ginger, turmeric, chili powder, ff yogurt)

Syns - 1/2 from lunch and 3 for 1/2 a curly wurly (low on syns today as I had wine last night)

Thursday 12/8/2010

Breakfast - All bran (HeB) w/ 100ml skimmed milk (1/2 HeA)

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Leftover chickpea curry w/ spoonful of ff yogurt

Snack - handful of grapes and 60gr lean ham (HeB)

Dinner - Vegetable stir fry w/ rice (broccoli, sweetcorn, peas, carrots, peppers, mushrooms, soy sauce) w/ 2 tbsp oyster sauce (1 syn) and 1tbs chili oil (6 syns)

Syns - 7 from dinner, 3 for 1/2 a curly wurly

Friday 13/8/2010

Breakfast - Alpen light bar (1/2 HeB), banana

Lunch - Omelet (eggs, potato, onion, 60gr ham (HeB), 28gr parmesan (HeA) )

Snack - Apple

Dinner - Three bean chili (kidney, white, borloti, onions, garlic, passata, cayenne, paprika, tbsp chili oil) with rice and a spoon of ff yogurt

Syns - 6 for chili oil

Saturday 14/8/2010

Lunch - Omelet with ham, onion, parmesan (HeA)

Snack - Apple & 60gr ham

Snack - Alpen light bar (1/2 HeB)

Dinner - (out for dinner tonight) carpaccio of raw scallops with artichoke salad (no oil), grilled skinless tandoori chicken with steamed rice and raita (having checked with with the chef, I estimate this at 6 syns, I only ate half of it)

Syns - 6 for dinner, and 15 for wine

Sunday 15/10/2010

Bit of a weird day today

Lunch - SW chips, salad

Snack - Alpen light bar (1/2 HeB), grapes

4 vodka martini's - 10 syns

Dinner - Tin of tuna, tin of sweetcorn, dressing made with mustard, vinegar and tbsp of olive oil (tuna or olive oil as 6 syns)

Syns - 10 for drinks, 6 for dinner / supper

Monday 16/8/2010

Breakfast - All bran (HeB) w/ 100ml skimmed milk (1/2 HeA)

Lunch - Omelet with onion, potato and cheddar cheese (HeA)

Snack - Apple and Alpen light bar (HeB)

Dinner - Stir fry with carrots, peppers, corn, peas, onion, soy and oyster sauce (1syn for 2 tbsp) and rice noodles

Tuesday 17/8/2010

Breakfast - Alpen light bar (1/2 HeB)

Snack - handful of SW chips (less than 200 gr)

Lunch - Fresh melon with ham

Snack - 2 slices wholemeal bread (HeB) with 28gr cheddar (HeA), ham, lettuce and onion

Dinner - Grilled skinless chicken thighs on raw broccoli, lettuce and onion with 1tbsp sweet chili sauce (1syn) 1tbsp light mayo (2 syns)

Snack - Probably an Alpen light bar and / or a curly wurly

Wednesday 18/8/2010

Breakfast - Alpen light bar (1/2 HeB)

Snack - Ham and Alpen light bar (1/2 HeB)

Lunch - Omelet with mushrooms, onion, spinach and 28gr parmesan (HeA)

Snack - 1 Alpen light bar and ff yogurt (3 syns)

Dinner - Spicy Thai chicken stir fry, chicken (HeB), red curry paste (1 syn), broccoli, carrots, peppers, baby corn, fish sauce, lime juice, 1/2 tbsp sweet chili sauce (1 syn) and rice

Thursday 19/8/2010

Breakfast - 2 Alpen light bar (HeB), banana

Lunch - Was out for lunch today, ordered a salad, came with a little oil, to be safe I'm syning it 12 syns for 2 tbsp olive oil - salad was a little bit of tuna (HeB), lettuce, tomatoes, green beans, steamed potatoes

Snack - 56gr ham - 4 syns

Dinner - 3 bean chili with mushrooms and rice with ff yogurt

Snack - Alpen light bar - 3 syns

Syns total - 19 but it's been a long day, starting at 6am and ending at 3am

Friday 20/8/2010

Breakfast - Banana

Snack - Alpen light bar (1/2 Heb)

Lunch - Leftover bean chili with ff yogurt

Snack - Alpen light bar (1/2 HeB) (need to shop for fruit!!)

Dinner - Thai rice noodle salad - with prawns (HeB), rice noodles, spring onions, carrots, cucumber, mint - dressing made with sweet chili sauce (6 syns), fish sauce and lime juice

Saturday 21/8/2010

Breakfast - 57gr wholemeal bread with 40 phili light (3 syns) and 28gr ham (2 syns)

Snack - 2 Alpen Light bars (HeB)

Late lunch / snack -[FONT=&quot] 84 gr feta, 28gr phili light (2 syns), 2 tbsp lf crème fraiche (3 syns) garlic, onion, oregano with bell peppers and cucumbers (at the whole lot :eek:)

Dinner - Stir fry with rice noodles, garlic, ginger, onion, chili, mushrooms, broccoli, green beans, peas, sweetcorn, soy and oyster sauce (1 syn)
[/FONT]

Sunday 22/8/2010

Breakfast - 2 Ryvita wholegrain (HeB) with 16gr phili light (1 syns) and cucumber

Snack - Alpen light bar

Lunch - Lentil soup - free

Snack - Lentil soup - free

Snack - Apple

Dinner - Pasta with mushrooms, garlic, 2 tbsp lf creme fraiche (3 syns) and 56gr parmesan (HeA)

Monday 23/8/2010

Breakfast - 2 Ryvita wholegrain (HeB) with 16gr phili light (1 syns) and cucumber

Lunch - Omelet with peppers, onions, tomatoes and 42gr feta (HeA) with handful SW chips

Snack - apple

Dinner - Tuna (HeB) with sweetcorn and 3 tbsp of light mayo (3 syns)

Tuesday 24/8/2010

Breakfast - 2 Ryvita wholegrain (1/2 HeB) with 16gr phili light (1 syns) and cucumber

Lunch - Breakfast - 2 Ryvita wholegrain (1/2 HeB) with 16gr phili light (1 syns) and cucumber

Snack - grapes

Dinner - 1/2 grilled chicken with salad and feta (HeA)

Syns total for the week so far 21 (phili light, mayo and oil)

Back