Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning Kay.
Lovely posts this morning making me hungry...
Have a lovely catch up with your sister this evening. Would she not enjoy a curry soup? Or are you having your soup earlier?
Whatever you decide, hope you enjoy your day. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I really hope I can get a good loss hun, I had a sneaky peep at the scales this morning and they are still looking good. Just need to make sure I continue to be good all weekend.
I'm sure your soup challenge will work, I've done both soup and stews before and both worked amazingly well for me before. The thing is, I had so much that I can't face either now :( xx

Oh I know what you mean, the only down side of the challenge is that after day 4 you can get quite bored with it, so variety in the recipes is very important. But I have to keep my mind strong and think of the good loss I will have, and the amazing health benefits to my body for packing all that fresh veg in. My body will thank me at the end of the day :). But I only have the soup for one meal and that's it, some days I may have more if I really like the soup, like yesterday with my kale soup, it was so yummy, didn't mind it for lunch and dinner :p.

Kay xx

Hi they are from the ee all in one book, it's a fab book they have a section on casserole, wok, slow cooker, saucepan, baking tray and they are all bung it in recipes. I love it would recommend it

Oh thanks so much Jen, all sounds so delish, will defo check if my C has it on Tuesday also will buy the little book of lunches, like that one too :p.

Kay xx

Morning Kay.
Lovely posts this morning making me hungry...
Have a lovely catch up with your sister this evening. Would she not enjoy a curry soup? Or are you having your soup earlier?
Whatever you decide, hope you enjoy your day. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Bubbles :) hope your well hun. I will have my kale soup for lunch myself (I have plenty left in the fridge). She is not a big fan of soups, so I have some haddock fillets in the freezer, was thinking of making a spicy fish curry, she will like that, then my SW cheesecake for dessert (for her) I will have my fruit salad :p .

Kay xx

Morning bunny, I hope you have a lovely time with your sister :) xx

Good morning :)

I think I'll join in on your salad challenge. I've also had that pizza express salad, it was lovely but I was hungry when I got home that night. How are you feeling today?

Hey Lmn :), it will be the same principal as the soup challenge where the salad has to be one of your main meals in the day (for 7 days), so it can't be a side dish to go with your meal, it has to be your main course, so it will be a large portion with lots of ingredients in it, very healthy and filling :).

Just as an idea, here is one of pizza express main course salads - so something like this for lunch or dinner .

View attachment 130173

Kay xx

:eek: no way would that fill me up!!!!

Yay ! :bliss: I am so happy today for one of my mins friends. Von your a superstar !!! :D She did the soup challenge with me last week and she's lost 4lbs today and now she is 1lb away from 100lbs loss. I'm lost for words for the first time :eek:, but so so happy :p. Well Done Von ! :)

Kay xx

:eek: no way would that fill me up!!!!

Hehe Michelle, when I get to target, there maybe a little more on the plate :D, want to swap ? lol Hope your having a lovely weekend hun, I'm loving all your meals and food pics, keep posting them :p .

Kay xx

Good morning :)

I think I'll join in on your salad challenge. I've also had that pizza express salad, it was lovely but I was hungry when I got home that night. How are you feeling today?

Morning Cookie, that's great, the more the merrier :). I'm feeling good thanks, I hope I'm even half as lucky as Von and get a 2lb loss from the soup challenge let alone 4lbs :p. I hope the losses get a further boost from the salad challenge too. I'm fine thanks hun, got all my recipe books spread out, looking for nice salad recipes for next week. Going to start on Tuesday fingers crossed. I'm doing a red day today after a long time, my sister is coming over for dinner later so going to make a spicy fish curry which she likes and then cheesecake for dessert. TOTM fairy is here so feeling very bloated, hope it all goes away by Tuesday. How is your weekend going hun, any plans ?

Kay xx

Yay ! :bliss: I am so happy today for one of my mins friends. Von your a superstar !!! :D She did the soup challenge with me last week and she's lost 4lbs today and now she is 1lb away from 100lbs loss. I'm lost for words for the first time :eek:, but so so happy :p. Well Done Von ! :) Kay xx
Aaahhh that's so nice , Thankyou
It retain my helps having a great friend to encourage me on and keep up with the challenges,
Salad here we come :).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning bunny, I hope you have a lovely time with your sister :) xx

Pixieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D WELL DONE ! 4lbs loss ! Another one :eek:. That's 2 of my friends today that have lost 4lbs :). I'm so so happy ! :bliss: You've done brilliant hun, amazing !!

Kay xx

Aaahhh that's so nice , Thankyou
It retain my helps having a great friend to encourage me on and keep up with the challenges,
Salad here we come :).

Been looking at recipes today Von, will come online later to discuss and share ideas, going to go down now for some brekkie then off for my walk, will catch up with you later this afternoon. :) Hope you have a lovely day ! Good luck with Day 5 of our soup challenge :p. I'm going to have my kale soup today (still got some left, should finish today and then thinking of doing veggie soup for tomorrow). Speak later hun.

Kay xx

Pixieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D WELL DONE ! 4lbs loss ! Another one :eek:. That's 2 of my friends today that have lost 4lbs :). I'm so so happy ! :bliss: You've done brilliant hun, amazing !!

Kay xx

Hehe :blush: thank you very muchly Hun! :D xx

Ok Hun , yes I've got veg left then gonna do sweetcorn /celery for last couplets days ,
Enjoy your walk xx

Hi Kay sweetcorn and celery soup on the go but it's given me the idea it will be fab as a salad , before adding the water/ stock it smelt amazing, tweeking it a bit omit celery leaves just use stalks, add a red onion, some cherry tomatoes , cucumber,
I'm definitely going to give it a go ,
I almost didn't want to turn it into a soup lol,

Yay ! :bliss: I am so happy today for one of my mins friends. Von your a superstar !!! :D She did the soup challenge with me last week and she's lost 4lbs today and now she is 1lb away from 100lbs loss. I'm lost for words for the first time :eek:, but so so happy :p. Well Done Von ! :)

Kay xx

WOW! That's amazing, well done Von. I'm off to find her diary! xx

Back