Kay's journey to health and happiness

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages. I am still going through lots on the personal front :(, this year has been tough for me. I don't know what next year holds, it would be great to be able to start back on plan in January but I don't think it's going to be possible. I'm finding it hard to get time to be on the forum even. I will keep popping in, as and when I can. I hope your all doing well.

Lots of love
Kay xx

Wowzers ... has it been that long ? :eek:

Think it's time to get back on the SW wagon. Looking to join a group soon and start updating my diary.

I hope to speak with some of you soon, some familiar names I can see :).

I've set up a new challenge thread for those of you wanting to sign up, it's for Oct, Nov and Dec, link is in my sig. Hope to see some of you there soon.

Kay xx

Hi Kay,how are you? Hope you're well. Speak soon xx

Rae Raeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D How are you my lovely ? I've missed everyone lots. Been busy plus had health issues, but I've gained lots and need to get a grip with things so I'm back. How have you been ? And are you still maintaining your weightloss ?

Kay xx

Yay you're back. How are you? I'll go over and have a look at your challenge :)

Hello hun :) , I'm good thanks, how are things with you ? I saw you sign up on the challenge thread, great to see you there :D. Can I come to Australia too, you can pack me in a suitcase ? :p hehe

Kay xx

Oh @Kay003 how I have missed You! Hope you're well. So wonderful to have you back!!!

Ruth
x

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth !

Great to see your back and were at a similar weight, although who am I kidding, your much more taller than me and have a BMI I would swap in a jiffy :confused:, the disadvantages of being short eh, lol. I'm looking forward to following your diary, have always loved your recipes and food pics, not to forget the fact that you are one of the most inspirational ladies on here. I'm certain you will reach target much before your special day. You have many incentives along the way to keep going and we will all be here cheering you on throughout your journey. :)

Kay xx

Page 480 of my diary lol, just goes to show, if I'm not the Champion of yoyo dieting than who is ? :confused: I mean how many times can one type the word `restarting' and make it sound like they really really mean it this time :rolleyes:.

Ok let me cut myself some slack, I should give myself some points for braving it to group, I almost walked out convincing myself that I'll really be good and do it alone, but who am I kidding, I need help this time. So here I go again hoping for the best. I've decided this time that I want to keep things light and breezy, I don't want to put too much pressure on myself with targets and deadlines of when I think I should have achieved something by, in the past that has only derailed me. What works for me is not obsessing over my weight, I'm not going to be typing my foodage either, just might pop in, in the week to talk about how I'm feeling and how my weeks going. I have to do a food diary anyway for my consultant for the first 4 weeks, so don't want to give myself extra work by repeating myself on here. I'm hoping to start some body magic, mainly walking which I enjoy, just to help boost the losses and get me fit. I go to a Thursday morning group. My consultant seemed really nice and the group was lovely too. Next Thursday will be my first weigh in. My start weight is 14st, my target weight is 11st, so I hope to lose 3st on SW. I have no date in mind, of when I want to lose that by, this time I'm keeping things open and more relaxed, it will happen when it happens.

Anyway enough of my waffle, I hope you all have a lovely weekend and speak to some of you soon.

Kay xx :bunnydance:

Good for you not setting any targets. One less pressure for you.

Start slowly with your walking and work up.

Looking forward to seeing the weight drop off from you.

Glad your consultant and group seem nice. It does help. :)

Hello hun :) , I'm good thanks, how are things with you ? I saw you sign up on the challenge thread, great to see you there :D. Can I come to Australia too, you can pack me in a suitcase ? :p hehe

Kay xx

I'm really good thank you. I've had a few holidays this year, so my weight has been up and down. I'm now really in the zone and really want to look good for my big trip to OZ. We've wanted to go for years and finally we are going and I would love to be a bit thinner.
I'll see if I can get an extra suitcase to put you in :)

Rae Raeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D How are you my lovely ? I've missed everyone lots. Been busy plus had health issues, but I've gained lots and need to get a grip with things so I'm back. How have you been ? And are you still maintaining your weightloss ?

Kay xx
Hi Kay,nice to see you back but sorry to hear you've had health issues

I was maintaining my weightloss and stayed at target and then in October last year I found out I was pregnant stuck to plan whilst pregnant aswell. Had our gorgeous little boy 12 weeks ago and got half a stone to go to pre pregnancy weight.

How has your first week back on plan gone? Xx

Hello Kay, happy to see you back and thanks for setting up the challenge. I like your approach to SW and not putting pressure on yourself. I joined a SW group last week and my eating has gone into overdrive, I am so out of control! Reading your post has made me realise it's because the consultant said she wanted to see a big loss at this week's WI (Thurs) and she wanted me to eat mainly speed foods..I think I must have eaten nearly all the fruit in the NE, it's ridiculous. I was going to quit but think I'll try a week with your approach and see how I get on. Thank you for that post :) X

Hello ladies, you've all been so sweet in welcoming me back, thank you. Unfortunately the last 2 weeks have not been great on the personal front, I have lots going on, so I spoke to my consultant and decided now's not the right time to join group. I do hope to return maybe later in the year, but for now I'm just going to try and eat healthy when I can amongst all the chaos that's going on around me.

I couldn't turn down my friends on the challenge, since I have already set it up. Actually its good because other peoples results will hopefully spur me on and I'm always happy to help when I can.

I hope your all having a lovely week. Speak soon.

Kay xx :bunnydance:

Ah Kay, sorry to hear things aren't going great for you..and what a gem you are still keeping on with the challenge, but are you sure? I'm sure people would understand if you needed to pull it, there must be a lot of work involved in it.
Still struggling to control the over eating but still sticking with SW..for now anyway:D

Back