Kay's journey to health and happiness

Definetely, when you plan your next challenge let me know and I will join if that's ok. :) I'm ok except for feeling a bit naff but feel better after your lovely post on my diary so thank you for cheering me up :D I'm having an ok day on plan actually even though mentally I'm a bit down. At least I'm sticking to my plan and not just binging though!

How has your day been so far. Have you been up to anything interesting? xxx

Hey KMD :) you shouldn't feel down hun, you had a fantastic loss this week and you will do again, one small blip will not set u back. I'm glad my post cheered u up :D. Stick with it hun and the scales will reward you, promise :). Yep I will let you know when the next challenge starts and what it will be. I'm ok today, trying to drink up on loads of water, enjoying my salads a lot. Hope this challenge goes well for me too. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day hun.

Kay xx

So I went to Asda today to do my salad shop and bought back some goodies. Whilst doing the challenges, I am cutting down on both my salt and sugar intake. Sometimes I get sweet cravings so in order to combat that I bought a lovely `Vanilla Frost Candle' which smells like desserts, is so flippin yum, feels like I've walked into a cake shop ! :D I've got it on in my room and I feel like I am surrounded by yummy cakes :p. Now a lot of you will be thinking, why would she do that when she's craving sweet ? Well it actually helps because I feel like from smelling it like I've eaten a tone of cakes already and it satisfies my craving. I guess its a bit like people that work in restaurants, they don't crave the food like the customers because they smell it all day long !

However I can understand that there must be a percentage of people that would say it has the opposite affect, the smell actually makes them want it even more hehe, my sister is like that, when she comes in my room she goes `turn that bl**dy candle off !! :giggle:

Anyway I am on day 3 of the challenge so far and really enjoying my salads. I managed to go for my walk this morning too, even though it was freezing, so body magic for the day done. I'm not doing too good on the water, still need to drink up lots :7834: . I'm going to have salmon salad tonight for dinner, so looking forward to that. Going to go and catch up on all your diaries now ...

Kay xx

Hey KMD :) you shouldn't feel down hun, you had a fantastic loss this week and you will do again, one small blip will not set u back. I'm glad my post cheered u up :D. Stick with it hun and the scales will reward you, promise :). Yep I will let you know when the next challenge starts and what it will be. I'm ok today, trying to drink up on loads of water, enjoying my salads a lot. Hope this challenge goes well for me too. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day hun.

Kay xx

Hi Kay, thank you. I really hope so! And it did cheer me up lots! You promised now, that means if I don't lose your in trouble hehe. Just kidding. Sounds good to me thanks! Yes drink lots of water! I'm on my 3rd litre :eek: Enjoy your day! xxx

So I went to Asda today to do my salad shop and bought back some goodies. Whilst doing the challenges, I am cutting down on both my salt and sugar intake. Sometimes I get sweet cravings so in order to combat that I bought a lovely `Vanilla Frost Candle' which smells like desserts, is so flippin yum, feels like I've walked into a cake shop ! :D I've got it on in my room and I feel like I am surrounded by yummy cakes :p. Now a lot of you will be thinking, why would she do that when she's craving sweet ? Well it actually helps because I feel like from smelling it like I've eaten a tone of cakes already and it satisfies my craving. I guess its a bit like people that work in restaurants, they don't crave the food like the customers because they smell it all day long !

However I can understand that there must be a percentage of people that would say it has the opposite affect, the smell actually makes them want it even more hehe, my sister is like that, when she comes in my room she goes `turn that bl**dy candle off !! :giggle:

Anyway I am on day 3 of the challenge so far and really enjoying my salads. I managed to go for my walk this morning too, even though it was freezing, so body magic for the day done. I'm not doing too good on the water, still need to drink up lots :7834: . I'm going to have salmon salad tonight for dinner, so looking forward to that. Going to go and catch up on all your diaries now ...

Kay xx

Salmon salad sounds awesome! I love Salmon!! Photos please!! :) xxx

TODAYS EATS

RED DAY

SALAD CHALENGE DAY 3

Breakfast -
x2 tangerines
x1 apple

Lunch -
Oriental Stir Fry - free

Dinner -
Salmon Salad

IMG_0928.jpg
(Salmon Chunks, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, yellow peppers, red onions, red peppers, red cabbage) - free

Dessert -
fruit salad bowl

IMG_0909.jpg
(tangerines, pears, apples, summer fruits)

Drinks -
x2 Ginger Teas
x2 Camomile and Spiced Apple
x2L of Water

Body Magic - 1 hour walk in the park

TOTAL SYNS = 0 :)

Hi Hun, your days salad looks yum, can't wait to have a proper chat bout the next challenge ,
Loving this week :)
I can't believe wi is only 2 days away , comes round sooo fast , x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having to go Hun I've posted on my diary why,
Il catch up wiv you tomorrow got loads to catch up on :)
Have a great night xxx

Having to go Hun I've posted on my diary why,
Il catch up wiv you tomorrow got loads to catch up on :)
Have a great night xxx

I posted on there too :D, night night hun.

Kay xx

Looking good kay xx

I loved your foodage today too RR :p, your doing so well hun since you've come back from Spain. I hope work is going well for you too. Only 2 days left now to weigh in, fingers crossed it all goes well for you on Saturday . :)

Kay xx

I loved your foodage today too RR :p, your doing so well hun since you've come back from Spain. I hope work is going well for you too. Only 2 days left now to weigh in, fingers crossed it all goes well for you on Saturday . :)

Kay xx

Fingers crossed. I'm expecting a gain after hols but hopefully being back on plan asap will mean the gain won't be so big xx

Fingers crossed. I'm expecting a gain after hols but hopefully being back on plan asap will mean the gain won't be so big xx

Nope hun lets hope for a loss or even a sts, but I don't think it will be a gain, you've been far too good this week :), just 1 more day and then good news hopefully :p fingers crossed.

Kay xx

Giggle he's asleep , nipped bk on , you've gone off lol,
See ya tomorrow xxx

Hi hun, here to subscribe :) xx

Back