Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hey hun!

Just tried to msg you and got this:

• Kay003 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Let me know when you've cleared some room so I can hit send, lol xxx

Hey hun!

Just tried to msg you and got this:

• Kay003 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Let me know when you've cleared some room so I can hit send, lol xxx

hehe I'm a lazy bum, will delete some of my messages now :D, try again in a bit xx

Good evening Hun, glad to hear that you're home tonight and can have a proper rest. I hope your aunts ok.xx

Thanks Lmn, she is much better thanks and making progress. :) I'm back there tomorrow then back here on Tuesday. I hope you have a mega loss tomorrow hun and I hope todays foodage will help kick start your metabolism as you hadn't eaten much on the detox. So glad you had a lovely day out.

Kay xx

Hi hun, here to subscribe :) xx

Hey Jessy :), sorry I've been a bit AWOL, thanks for subbing to my diary. Hope you find it an interesting read :D.

Kay xx

Okie tokie, I think I have finally managed to catch up with everyone phew ! (Hope I haven't missed anyone out :p) I will pop on in the morning to see how some of my lovely mins friends have done at weigh in. I will be leaving in the afternoon to go back to my aunts. I am normally miss stressyhead on Mondays on here :rolleyes: I will miss you all giving me support for Tuesdays weigh in. I will be back Tuesday afternoon with my results.

I still have 1L left to drink to complete my challenge before bedtime, god knows how I will manage that I will be up all night in the loo :p. Time to start drinking me thinks ... :7834:

Thank you all for your kind words of support today for my aunt, I really appreciate it :).

:nightf: Night night everyone, hope you all have a fab Monday ! :)

Kay xx

Night Kay,
you may not be so stressy tomorrow if you're busy looking after your aunt. You've done great this week and Im sure you will have another smashing loss.
Pop into my diary after 730 if you can and hopefully I'll have a new shiny to report... x

Night Kay , sleep well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Okie tokie, I think I have finally managed to catch up with everyone phew ! (Hope I haven't missed anyone out :p) I will pop on in the morning to see how some of my lovely mins friends have done at weigh in. I will be leaving in the afternoon to go back to my aunts. I am normally miss stressyhead on Mondays on here :rolleyes: I will miss you all giving me support for Tuesdays weigh in. I will be back Tuesday afternoon with my results.

I still have 1L left to drink to complete my challenge before bedtime, god knows how I will manage that I will be up all night in the loo :p. Time to start drinking me thinks ... :7834:

Thank you all for your kind words of support today for my aunt, I really appreciate it :).

:nightf: Night night everyone, hope you all have a fab Monday ! :)

Kay xx

Hi - hope ur aunt is improving - yes fitting all this water in is a challenge in itself (altho' it's getting easier each day!) no stressing pls - bet u have a great WI with all that salad, no carbs, low syns and body magic - let us know asap after WI - we'll be waiting!!

Morning Hun x

Hey Von :wavey:, how are you this morning ? I'm just having a catch up on mins like you. Last day of our salad challenge :), I will be making mine at my aunts house. I didn't do too well with the water last night. I only managed 2L, I'm going to try for 3L today. Bit nervous about weigh in tomorrow, I don't feel as light as I did on the soup challenge. Maybe salad bloats us more. I'm also thinking maybe my metabolism might have slowed down with the low calorie week. I'm really missing real food now. Can't wait to start making my regular SW meals. I will go to Asda later for my food shop and buy loads of Quorn stuff . (its right next to my aunts house which is good :)).

Kay xx

Hey Jessy :), sorry I've been a bit AWOL, thanks for subbing to my diary. Hope you find it an interesting read :D. Kay xx

That's okay I hope everything gets better for you all :) xx

That's okay I hope everything gets better for you all :) xx

Morning Jessy :), thanks hun. I hope your well too. I was just reading your post on PS's diary. I've done the same as you, although I love SW there are aspects that I have adapted that work best for me. Interesting that there is a group of us that feels that way :p. I have my weigh in tom, feeling a bit nervous, I am on the last day of the salad challenge, I hope it pays off tomorrow. Hope you have a lovely week Jess .

Kay xx

Hey Von :wavey:, how are you this morning ? I'm just having a catch up on mins like you. Last day of our salad challenge :), I will be making mine at my aunts house. I didn't do too well with the water last night. I only managed 2L, I'm going to try for 3L today. Bit nervous about weigh in tomorrow, I don't feel as light as I did on the soup challenge. Maybe salad bloats us more. I'm also thinking maybe my metabolism might have slowed down with the low calorie week. I'm really missing real food now. Can't wait to start making my regular SW meals. I will go to Asda later for my food shop and buy loads of Quorn stuff . (its right next to my aunts house which is good :)). Kay xx

I still feel bloated , it better sort it self out before Saturday or il be having serious words , I don't think the pf has been as much either , :(
I might give quorn a go. Not had it for a good few years , I do like it tho ,

Hi - hope ur aunt is improving - yes fitting all this water in is a challenge in itself (altho' it's getting easier each day!) no stressing pls - bet u have a great WI with all that salad, no carbs, low syns and body magic - let us know asap after WI - we'll be waiting!!

Thanks for the good wishes Upd, your so sweet, I really need all the luck for weigh in tomorrow. Hope it all goes well, will report back tomorrow :).

Kay xx

Back