TODAYS EATS

RED DAY

Breakfast -
x2 tangerines
x1 banana

Body Magic - at the gym -
240 cals on treadmill
100 cals on cross trainer
Total cals burned = 340 :) (taking it slow)

Lunch -
Cheesy Omelette

IMG_0881.jpg

(eggs, mushrooms, peppers, onions, cheese hea )

Dinner -
Fish Curry - free

IMG_0921.jpg

(haddock fillets, tomatoes, onions, spices, coriander, lime juice )

Dessert -
Mixed Fruit Cheesecake

IMG_0832.jpg

x2 alpen double choc bars heb
half tub of quark - free
x1 options hot choc 2 syns
mixed fruit - free

Drinks -
x2 Lemon Zest Tea
x1 Camomile and Spice Apple Tea
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 2 :)

Brilliant loss Kay and well done on your new sticky whoop whoop xxx

Awww thanks so much Sheila, was getting tired of chewing like a bunny :D, glad it made it worth it. My thoughts are with you now for tomorrow, gonna pop over to your diary in a mo for a catch up. I have 3 mins friends now that are between 2-4 lbs away from target and the excitement is driving me nuts ! :bliss:hehe, really hope you get that 2lbs tomorrow hun ! :)

Kay xx

Yippeee, that's a fantastic loss, well done, you're on a roll at the mo xx

Thanks so much Michelle :), I'm planning on seeing my sister for my summer hols in Texas, would be lovely to lose another stone by then and get into some fab summer clothes :D .

Kay xx

Awww thanks so much Sheila, was getting tired of chewing like a bunny :D, glad it made it worth it. My thoughts are with you now for tomorrow, gonna pop over to your diary in a mo for a catch up. I have 3 mins friends now that are between 2-4 lbs away from target and the excitement is driving me nuts ! :bliss:hehe, really hope you get that 2lbs tomorrow hun ! :)

Kay xx

Awwww thanks Kay - My scales are usually pretty much spot on with theirs and mine are saying 1 on :-(

Never mind ill get it next week lol xx

Woo hoo! Another fantastic loss Kay, well done, brilliant. I'm sure you'll achieve another stone before your Texas holiday! Xx

Oh that would be so cool, how much will you have lost since you last saw her?

She was here over Christmas, she's the reason why I gained 1 stone over the hols :D, we're no good when we're together Michelle I'll be dreading it, we're such foodies ! I think it will be, well by the time its summer hopefully 3 stones fingers crossed . :) I also have family in Orlando and Miami, hope I can manage 2 weeks then can see them too :p. I'm such a kid, I love Disney World ! hehe

Kay xx

Woo hoo! Another fantastic loss Kay, well done, brilliant. I'm sure you'll achieve another stone before your Texas holiday! Xx

Aww thanks Cookie, I hope so :p but its no fun when u know your gonna put twice as much on in your hols lol . Maybe I'll go on those upside down rides at Disney to burn off the calories :D hehe.

Kay xx

I don't mind gaining weight on holiday if I know I'm off plan for a bit holiday gain usually comes off pretty quick but I imagine there's loads of healthy options over there so you'll be fine. I bet she's looking forward to seeing you xx

I don't mind gaining weight on holiday if I know I'm off plan for a bit holiday gain usually comes off pretty quick but I imagine there's loads of healthy options over there so you'll be fine. I bet she's looking forward to seeing you xx

Yep I'm looking forward to seeing her too. I think a lot of the time we overeat more because we are in good company rather than because we're hungry lol :D . Excuses excuses I guess that's what holidays are for :p .

Kay xx

Going to hit the pillow now :nightf: night night everyone, thank you for all your lovely wishes today ;), I will catch up with you all tomorrow :).

Kay xx

She was here over Christmas, she's the reason why I gained 1 stone over the hols :D, we're no good when we're together Michelle I'll be dreading it, we're such foodies ! I think it will be, well by the time its summer hopefully 3 stones fingers crossed . :) I also have family in Orlando and Miami, hope I can manage 2 weeks then can see them too :p. I'm such a kid, I love Disney World ! hehe

Kay xx

Whoa, that would be fab, I'm too such a kid, I love Disney World, they make such an effort & pull it off I must say, to make everything perfect & make you feel like you're the most important person there!! We're off to Florida next year but Nathan & Lydia won't be joining us & that means no theme parks, it's not for Bob he's boring!!!!!

You are never ever too old for Disney Land!! It is the happiest place on earth, and my most favourite :D xx

Kay xx

Oh wow that is going to be an amazing trip *jealous bunny* hehe :D
You'll do it lovely, i want to go back to Florida, i told Kev that we could go back to NYC but this time it had to be at a nicer time of year (april-september) because it was just too damn cold in February! My arthritis does not like the cold! I was in agony every day and pretending you're fine so as not to dampen another's experience is exhausting and i would really love to do it pain free :) xx

Your trip to America sounds amazing!! And your food from yesterday looked super yum! :)

Especially your cheesecake. I made a healthy one for the first time yesterday ( I make the naughty ones all the time haha), a lemon quark cheesecake with lemon curd swirls and I was surprised by how yummy it was. I didn't even get to eat it all because my boyfriend stole it! lol xxx

Kay your a star, I am so pleased for you what an amazing 2weeks you've had ,
Sorry wasn't on yesterday had s**t day ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back