Kay's journey to health and happiness

Now throw something gross in on top of it, like washing up liquid or smelly, rotten food... just in case it calls to you later!

As I've just typed my last post its actually sunk in that I've just thrown a whole load of chocolate down the bin ! Omg, where is this willpower coming from ?? lol I think the new me is ready to beat the crap out of the old me haha ! Loving it, getting my mojo back slightly. What a crazy bunny I am, I always need a blip to get my fighting spirit back ! I won't be defeated ! I'm so ready to have a 100% week now ! :D Can't wait to get tomorrow out of the way now and move on ! ;)

Hehe. Well done. If it was me I would be searching in the bin for it by now!!! Hehehe! xxxx

As I've just typed my last post its actually sunk in that I've just thrown a whole load of chocolate down the bin ! Omg, where is this willpower coming from ?? lol I think the new me is ready to beat the crap out of the old me haha ! Loving it, getting my mojo back slightly. What a crazy bunny I am, I always need a blip to get my fighting spirit back ! I won't be defeated ! I'm so ready to have a 100% week now ! :D Can't wait to get tomorrow out of the way now and move on ! ;)

Wohooo! That's the fighting spirit! :) x

Yay well done Kay on throwing it away! I'd definitely squirt some washing up liquid or something on it.... I have been known to retrieve things out of the bin! :eek:

Thank you everyone, I'm loving the fairy liquid idea :p, but no I will not be tempted to go into the bin hehe. It feels strange not posting a food diary tonight, but I couldn't even if I wanted to, have not been keeping track of what I've eaten today, it has been that kind of day. Expecting a 3lbs gain tomorrow (or so my scales say so, could go up in the morning :eek:). I will not stay for group tomorrow, I will just weigh in and then I have to be off for my hospital appointment do to with my operation at the end of this month, its important. Following the appointment I will be going to my aunts who is still poorly to stay over at hers. I will be back on mins on Wednesday morning with my results.

Once I've been weighed tomorrow morning, I will be drawing a line and starting fresh for the new week, hoping to be 100% on plan :). I will use the next week to get my gain off. After that I will have 2 weeks left of April to try and get my 4.5 stone award, fingers crossed I can still do it.

Okay that's enough of my ramblings, I'm off now to catch up on your diaries ... :character00148:

Kay xx

In case I don't get bk on tonight Hun, just get wi out the way and move on , you've got it all planned,
Hope hospital appointment goes well and things get scheduled for the end of the month for your Operation ,
I also hope your aunt is soon feeling better, catch up with you Wednesday Hun ,
Thinking of you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In case I don't get bk on tonight Hun, just get wi out the way and move on , you've got it all planned,
Hope hospital appointment goes well and things get scheduled for the end of the month for your Operation ,
I also hope your aunt is soon feeling better, catch up with you Wednesday Hun ,
Thinking of you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just posted on your diary :D. Thanks Von will miss u ;).

Kay xx

Good evening hun,
I hope you've had a good day.
Just popping on quickly to say I hope all goes well at the hospital tomorrow. And good luck with your weigh in, hopefully the scales will be nicer to you than you think.xx

Thanks Lmn :), your very kind but I'm cert its a 2-3lb gain but going to draw the line and start fresh tomorrow. I'll be ok hun . Well done on your fabby loss, I'm inspired by your focus these last few weeks with the detox plan, its very motivating. Keep going hun your doing brill !:D

Kay xx

Evening Kay - your in the right frame of mind now hun move on from WI and get another 100% week in whoop x

Thanks so much Sheila :p, I threw all my chocolate in the bin today, whoop whoop ! :D I'm feeling really good ! sounds silly but its true lol. Thanks for your good wishes, your always a positive ray of sunshine for me :).

Kay xx

Thanks so much Sheila :p, I threw all my chocolate in the bin today, whoop whoop ! :D I'm feeling really good ! sounds silly but its true lol. Thanks for your good wishes, your always a positive ray of sunshine for me :).

Kay xx

Awww I know I read about choccygate just didnt want to dwell on it now that your frame of mind has changed lol. Its good you chucked it :D

Awww thanks Kay - I just hate seeing people struggle or thinking negative about their good work. I just said to Kathryn earlier Im thinking of putting a holiday in this week, after Saturday I could just about cope but its sons birthday tomorrow and he asked when I got in from work could we all go out for tea tomorrow he wants to go to Frankie and Bennies eekkkk :eek:

Awww I know I read about choccygate just didnt want to dwell on it now that your frame of mind has changed lol. Its good you chucked it :D

Awww thanks Kay - I just hate seeing people struggle or thinking negative about their good work. I just said to Kathryn earlier Im thinking of putting a holiday in this week, after Saturday I could just about cope but its sons birthday tomorrow and he asked when I got in from work could we all go out for tea tomorrow he wants to go to Frankie and Bennies eekkkk :eek:

lol :D I think we should all enjoy time with family and friends and not be too strict on ourselves, I think holiday sounds like a good plan. I know you will get to target soon enough, you can relax and get there, there's no need to take the express train when your only 1 or 2 lbs away :p. Hope you enjoy F & B 's, sounds so yum !

Kay xx

lol :D I think we should all enjoy time with family and friends and not be too strict on ourselves, I think holiday sounds like a good plan. I know you will get to target soon enough, you can relax and get there, there's no need to take the express train when your only 1 or 2 lbs away :p. Hope you enjoy F & B 's, sounds so yum !

Kay xx

I was a cruel mum and said can we just go to the local and have a bar meal lol then I can get jacket spud or something with veggies hehe

I was a cruel mum and said can we just go to the local and have a bar meal lol then I can get jacket spud or something with veggies hehe

Wow Sheila your being super good and good on you ! I'm the worst kid, if that was me I would have been like ... `hell yeah I'm in ! ' lol :D

Kay xx

Wow Sheila your being super good and good on you ! I'm the worst kid, if that was me I would have been like ... `hell yeah I'm in ! ' lol :D

Kay xx

Im just scared of going backwards when im so close to target Kay - Its taken me so long to get here, I think he understands how important it is to me bless him

Good luck kay, it may not be as bad as you think xx

Aww thanks RR :), the good news is I don't think I've been so calm about a gain as I am now because I know I will be 100% on board tomorrow to get this extra weight off !

Kay xx

Im just scared of going backwards when im so close to target Kay - Its taken me so long to get here, I think he understands how important it is to me bless him

Yep your right, its good your being sensible, you've come so close no point in spilling water on your hard work and effort. There will always be time after target to enjoy yourself :D. I hope you have a good loss on Wednesday hun.

Kay xx

Back