Kay's journey to health and happiness

I know its the last thing you need weight loss wise. I guess she just wants you all to get together for Easter, I think you should def mention in future about a healthy option though, its not fair really that you have to blow your diet like that. Of course I'm sure she hasn't even thought of that and thinks you'll love the food like you did before.

I guess it does put pressure on your final week, but if anyone can rise to the challenge then you can! You have 3.5lbs to go, so surely you'll have at least 1/2lb loss this week if not more, then for you 3lbs is perfectly doable in a week. Basically so long as you don't gain this week (and I cant see that happening) I think you'll get your award in time xx

Thanks Bev, I think If the result on Tuesday is really bad then I will give it 150% in my final week, no syns, no carbs and 3L of water a day, that's all I can do, I want that damn 4.5 st before I go if it kills me lol :D.

Hi Kay, try to enjoy your day hun. If you miss breakie youll be worse cos youll be famished. Mum may have told you not to eat but she wont know if you have or not. That way you can still just nibble a bit but not go mad.
Kay what if your the only one on the challenge who hasnt lost? If people are sad enough to judge you on there, they shouldnt be doing it. We are all on here with the same objective, we all have a struggle and we all have sabotaging insticts. You can hold your head high and say you've done your best and also had a well deserved family day too.
Im a great one to preach id be thinking the same, but I just want you to see your doing fab, believe in yourself. WE DO!! Big hug. Xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Will you find it hard to be up beat tomorrow ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Now when I think about it I think Tuesday will be the deciding factor for me not tomorrow. I hope I can manage a sts I do not want a gain, I will be really upset Von.

Bev you know what I'm like, if those scales show a gain on Tuesday, I'm gonna give it some in my last week ! :D

Bev you know what I'm like, if those scales show a gain on Tuesday, I'm gonna give it some in my last week ! :D
Yayyy there's the Kay we know and love :)

I know you will be upset , I was gutted last week wiv a 2lb gain for no reason.
but it made me fight again this week, you will do the same , your too determined to let it get the better of you xx

Hi Kay, try to enjoy your day hun. If you miss breakie youll be worse cos youll be famished. Mum may have told you not to eat but she wont know if you have or not. That way you can still just nibble a bit but not go mad.
Kay what if your the only one on the challenge who hasnt lost? If people are sad enough to judge you on there, they shouldnt be doing it. We are all on here with the same objective, we all have a struggle and we all have sabotaging insticts. You can hold your head high and say you've done your best and also had a well deserved family day too.
Im a great one to preach id be thinking the same, but I just want you to see your doing fab, believe in yourself. WE DO!! Big hug. Xxxxxxxxx

Thanks bubbly one :) your so sweet. Yep I know she's my mum can't exactly be upset at her for wanting the family to come together at Easter lol. It's not their fault I'm on a diet. I also can't expect them to eat diet food when the whole family wants to eat mums yummy cooking. I know I will love the food, no doubt about it and I will want to eat everything but as the saying goes ` a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips ' . :rolleyes: and on the scales for that matter lol

I know you will be upset , I was gutted last week wiv a 2lb gain for no reason.
but it made me fight again this week, you will do the same , your too determined to let it get the better of you xx

Yep Vonnie you know me so well. I think I will go tomorrow then from Monday I'm going on a no syn no carb week with just salads and plenty of exercise and lots of water :). I'm feeling a bit better now. Thank you all of you ! :p

In your case it wont be a lifetime hun. I promise you that, and i wont make promises unless im sure. X

That goes for both of us , your having a lovely family day, I'm having my relax day, and Monday we are both back to kick ass mode xxx

I think I've just come up with an idea :). I don't want my soup challenge to go to waste, if I weigh on Tuesday then I will never know how well I did on the challenge because the dinner came in the way. I think I will weigh myself on my home scales tomorrow morning and then go to my mums. I will post my result on the Salad Challenge thread but for Daz and the monthly challenge I will give the official Tuesday weigh in, I think that's fair... what do you guys think ?

Kay xx

I think I've just come up with an idea :). I don't want my soup challenge to go to waste, if I weigh on Tuesday then I will never know how well I did on the challenge because the dinner came in the way. I think I will weigh myself on my home scales tomorrow morning and then go to my mums. I will post my result on the Salad Challenge thread but for Daz and the monthly challenge I will give the official Tuesday weigh in, I think that's fair... what do you guys think ? Kay xx

I think that's a great idea ,

I think that's a great idea ,

Oh Von I feel so much better :p, it would have been so unfair for me to wait till Tuesday, I've been so good all week and not had a sneaky peek, I'm quite curious to know how I've done now :).

Great plan. :D
Mum happy, kay happy, we happy. :D

Great plan. :D
Mum happy, kay happy, we happy. :D

hehe :D everyone happy. I would have felt like a right dimbo bubble for not losing anything on my own challenge because of a greasy indian dinner lol

Thanks Bev, I think If the result on Tuesday is really bad then I will give it 150% in my final week, no syns, no carbs and 3L of water a day, that's all I can do, I want that damn 4.5 st before I go if it kills me lol :D.

That's the fighting spirit Kay, I'm sure it wont come to that though! Whatever you do though don't get on those dodgy scales you have at home on Monday!

I hope you enjoy yourself in spite of the food angst tomorrow, make the most of the time with your family, you're there for them not the food.

Right I'm calling it a night hun as absolutely shattered from my early start this morning. Take care and I'll pop in to see you again tomorrow xxxx

Yea definitely do it , then as you say you get the result from your challenge , and you won't feel as tho it was wasted,

Yay ! Exciting for both of us tomorrow morning ! xx

Back