Kay's journey to health and happiness

Good evening everyone :p, just going to post up today eats in a bit, sorry I won't have time to do food pics this week, I will be really busy sorting things out at home, got my Op next week so loads to do ! Will catch up with posts and diaries after I post todays eats ..............;) xx

TODAY'S EATS

RED DAY

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 3 :)

Breakfast -
x2 boiled eggs with salad - free

Today at the Gym
Cardio -
240 cals treadmill
200 cals cross trainer
260 cals rowing machine
Total cals burned = 700 cals :party0049:
Weights -
6 sets, 10 reps @ 65lbs tricep extension (increased by 5lbs today, whoop !! ) for the bingo wings :D

Snack -
x2 apples - free

Lunch -
Omelette salad - free

Snack -
x2 oranges - free

Dinner -
Tuna Salad (tuna chunks, cherry tomatoes, lettuce leaves, kale, red onions, celery, cucumber, radish, carrots, lemon juice dressing) - free

Drinks -
x2 lemon zest teas
x1 slimatea
x2 green tea with pineapple & grapefruit
3L of Water :D

TOTAL SYNS = 0 :party0011:

Hey hun, you sound so positive today, loving the fact you're getting back on it and seem so determined. Like others have said if you feel like using some syns then do, but I get how this week you want to do great as its the last chance before your op. xx

Tell him to . mute his music hehe xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hehe :D, I think I'll put my headphones on next time lol . So good to have you back Brittany, I missed you. Hope you have a fab weigh in tomorrow hun ! :)

Kay xx

There is an ice cream van in my street ... someone tell him to go away !!! :giggle:

Have u heard the old tale mothers use to 'kid' their children - that the ice cream van only plays the music when he's sold out - just tell urself that over and over!!

Afternoon Kay - yours is a happy diary today :D glad to hear your sounding more positive.

I have news for you - im having a .............. GRANDSON whoop whoop im so happy today my weight gain wont matter lol xx

Congrats - what lovely news - ur family hunches were right then??

Hey hun, you sound so positive today, loving the fact you're getting back on it and seem so determined. Like others have said if you feel like using some syns then do, but I get how this week you want to do great as its the last chance before your op. xx

Hey Bev :), yep I'm staying focused to give my body a better chance for recovery after my Op, not doing this for losses now, my focus has changed to health but I still wanted to commit myself to something good. I worked out longer and harder at the gym today, when I came home I just flopped on the bed. I increased my weights to 65lbs, I was scared at first but took deep breaths and went for it. My arms feel like logs now but I know its a good sign that my body is burning fat while its resting. I also added more cardio and normally clock 500 cals I did 700 cals today. I am going back tomorrow but might do 500cals instead, I don't want to overwork my muscles. I drank 3L which was difficult but my PT friend said when we exercise we need to drink more so am making an effort to drink 3L each day this week. Hope your enjoying your c25k, need to pop over to your diary for a catch up . :D

Kay xx

Have u heard the old tale mothers use to 'kid' their children - that the ice cream van only plays the music when he's sold out - just tell urself that over and over!!

Haha ! That will work for me Linda, because I am the biggest kid when it comes to ice cream, its my favourite dessert ! :D

Kay xx

Wow you did amazing at the gym,
I'm feeling brighter , did a lot of thinking while I was out walking , I want to lose the 9lb to get my award back but I realised that puts me in the 13's I want that soooo bad xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow you did amazing at the gym,
I'm feeling brighter , did a lot of thinking while I was out walking , I want to lose the 9lb to get my award back but I realised that puts me in the 13's I want that soooo bad xx

It's really good to have goals hun, but try not to put too much pressure on yourself, you know what happened with me and my 4.5st. I'm not saying you won't do it but I think when we just work on having a good week rather than getting to a certain number we actually do better. Just focus on having a 100% day each day and that's all you can do. Hope I'm making sense :). Will pop over to your diary in a mo ...

Kay xx

It's really good to have goals hun, but try not to put too much pressure on yourself, you know what happened with me and my 4.5st. I'm not saying you won't do it but I think when we just work on having a good week rather than getting to a certain number we actually do better. Just focus on having a 100% day each day and that's all you can do. Hope I'm making sense :). Will pop over to your diary in a mo ... Kay xx

Yea your making complete Sence, yea I'm not putting pressure and saying I want 9lb off in 2or3 weeks, but I want to be in the 13 's so bad I'm not going to blow it by falling off the wagon

Yea your making complete Sence, yea I'm not putting pressure and saying I want 9lb off in 2or3 weeks, but I want to be in the 13 's so bad I'm not going to blow it by falling off the wagon

You will get to the 13's hun and its good to be focused on being 100% as long as your not putting a timescale on it, it will happen in its own time, soon hopefully :).

Kay xx

I feel a lot better than I did yesterday and even earlier today,
I think with totm being due next week had a lot to do with it ,
I think I will of gained this week , I'm still not decided if to wi or leave it to next week , but am I better seeing what it says and move on from it ,

I noticed you posted on the 100 day challenge , your not weighing at home through may, I think that's a good idea , concentrate on your recovery that's more important xxx

I feel a lot better than I did yesterday and even earlier today,
I think with totm being due next week had a lot to do with it ,
I think I will of gained this week , I'm still not decided if to wi or leave it to next week , but am I better seeing what it says and move on from it ,

Well you still have 5 full days before Monday so even if your home scales are up, that's a lot of time to make them go down again . You've already got 1 day 100% on plan under your belt. Please don't weigh tomorrow morning, I hope you have hid your scales hun :). xx

I noticed you posted on the 100 day challenge , your not weighing at home through may, I think that's a good idea , concentrate on your recovery that's more important xxx

Yep I will be on a lot of medication which will really make my body weight fluctuate and not give a true reading of where I'm at, so it seems pointless. Better to restart when I join group in June :). xx

Back