Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hehe :D ! Congrats on your 7.5 stone award ! You've not got any space left for any more awards Von lol :p just kidding xx

Yea it's looking a bit full , but nice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great to hear from u and fighting fit!! I think u've got it all sorted now and I'm happy for u - go girl!!xxxx

Aww thanks Linda, and thank you for your kind words of support to me on my diary and your lovely pm's too, I really appreciate it, your a fab friend hun :). I hope your week is going well for you and your GD is feeling much better too ;). Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, hope you have a well deserved loss ! xx

Yea it's looking a bit full , but nice

You've got all the colours of the rainbow there now :D !

Think Orange Von, surround yourself with the colour Orange, they say visualisation helps you achieve your goals ! lol I'm such a nutter ! :p

Here is the 8 ! hehe xx
S112.jpg

Aww thanks Linda, and thank you for your kind words of support to me on my diary and your lovely pm's too, I really appreciate it, your a fab friend hun :). I hope your week is going well for you and your GD is feeling much better too ;). Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, hope you have a well deserved loss ! xx

Ur very welcome - u've done the same for me and I'm v appreciative!! I restarted at SW this morning - felt I was wobbling a bit and needed to go back - all good and glad I went - completed Day 7 on Salad Challenge too - thx again Kayxxx

Ur very welcome - u've done the same for me and I'm v appreciative!! I restarted at SW this morning - felt I was wobbling a bit and needed to go back - all good and glad I went - completed Day 7 on Salad Challenge too - thx again Kayxxx

Yay ! Well done on completing the challenge Linda :p. I'm going to wait for your result tomorrow then I'll update everyone's results together. Got my fingers crossed for you, hope you do super, I'm so excited ! :D xx

Hello Kay :)

Sorry to hear about you op being delayed, must've been quite a shock! Hope a new date gets rescheduled soon. Glad your ok again, a bit of a binge is understandable but new day new start xx

You've got all the colours of the rainbow there now :D ! Think Orange Von, surround yourself with the colour Orange, they say visualisation helps you achieve your goals ! lol I'm such a nutter ! :p Here is the 8 ! hehe xx

I love orange absolutely love it, I need it in my life lol

I love orange absolutely love it, I need it in my life lol

pmsl ! :8855: start eating tangerines, get your hands on anything that's orange ! lol xx My next sticker is red for 4.5 I should attack some strawberries this week hehe xx

Il look like an umpalumpa lol

And I'll be red like a tomato ! :giggle: what are we like ! :D xx

Yeah, my lowest I've been in about 2/3 years. Need to pysh past it now and get bk to goal xx

That's brilliant hun ! :p Was going to ask you another question but think I better move to your diary, going there now ... :D xx

Yay ! Well done on completing the challenge Linda :p. I'm going to wait for your result tomorrow then I'll update everyone's results together. Got my fingers crossed for you, hope you do super, I'm so excited ! :D xx

Thx Kay - will let u know after I've finished faffing about on the scales (could take some time!!)xx

Night night Kay , thanks again for being so kind tonight xxx
Catch you tomorrow xxx

Back