Kay's journey to health and happiness

Wow bargain,
I need to try making ice cream with muller, I haven't got ice cream maker but I've read about making it somewhere, not sure if it was in one of the sw mags I've bought since being here,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep the ice cream maker makes it more like ice cream, thicker, but if you don't have one you can just put them straight into the freezer. I bought plastic containers from poundland. You can empty them into the container, add chopped fruit of your choice into it then freeze it, it will still come out lush :). The cup cones from Asda are well worth getting, you feel like you are having an ice cream and they are mini ones so only 1 syn each. You get 21 cones in the box and its only £1.19 xx

Yep the ice cream maker makes it more like ice cream, thicker, but if you don't have one you can just put them straight into the freezer. I bought plastic containers from poundland. You can empty them into the container, add chopped fruit of your choice into it then freeze it, it will still come out lush :). The cup cones from Asda are well worth getting, you feel like you are having an ice cream and they are mini ones so only 1 syn each. You get 21 cones in the box and its only £1.19 xx

Oh right , is that all I do , for some reason I had it in my head I had to add something else,
Does it set solid , or is it scoopable

Oh right , is that all I do , for some reason I had it in my head I had to add something else,
Does it set solid , or is it scoopable

It does get solid, what I do is I take it out half hour before I'm going to serve it to allow it to soften a bit xx

It does get solid, what I do is I take it out half hour before I'm going to serve it to allow it to soften a bit xx

Thanks, I'd be well peed off if I was looking forward to it and it was too hard

Thanks, I'd be well peed off if I was looking forward to it and it was too hard

Ooops indeed ! Your so funeee Von :D ! xx

Kay Kay. No need to worry i have been replying think your missing or jumping posts. Tried pm you back back but your full. Youre doing great im keeping up (just, diary moving so fast) you dont need negative nora posts on here. So its the only reason im quiet. Big hug mate. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Kay Kay. No need to worry i have been replying think your missing or jumping posts. Tried pm you back back but your full. Youre doing great im keeping up (just, diary moving so fast) you dont need negative nora posts on here. So its the only reason im quiet. Big hug mate. Xx

Your not negative nora silly, your the sunshine on my diary and I like my daily dose of bubble :D. I wasn't sure whether it was me thinking you''ve gone quite or that your so busy with your fan mail on your diary, I like to believe the latter :p . Bubbles is indeed very popular. hehe xx

I wish!! People like a nutter i guess. :rolleyes:
Ill make sure the sunshine pops in daily hun. I have good vibes going for the next couple of weeks. Lets hope i can pull it off. :D

Nite Kay. X

I wish!! People like a nutter i guess. :rolleyes:
Ill make sure the sunshine pops in daily hun. I have good vibes going for the next couple of weeks. Lets hope i can pull it off. :D

I'm sure you will do smashing at your next weigh in Bubble :D. Night night lovely xx

Think I'm going to head off to bed Hun,
Feeling pretty tired and knee aching a bit,
Catch you tomorrow secret sis xxxx

Night night xxx

Think I'm going to head off to bed Hun,
Feeling pretty tired and knee aching a bit,
Catch you tomorrow secret sis xxxx

Night night xxx

I was just going to say the same lol. Night night lovely catch u tomorrow, I have a chilled out day at home planned, all food is cooked too so will defo be on mins in the day, will catch u then, take care :) xx

I was just going to say the same lol. Night night lovely catch u tomorrow, I have a chilled out day at home planned, all food is cooked too so will defo be on mins in the day, will catch u then, take care :) xx

Deffo,
I just need to go shopping but won't be all day xxx
Night night xx

Morning Kay :) Just catching up... Wow you're knickerbocker glory looks amazing!! And what a fab shopping day you had too... I love a bargain :)

Morning Kay, just catching up. Food looks fab as always, I'm loving your IG - Your pics always make me so hungry :)

How are you feeling about WI tomorrow? xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

I hope your all well. So all this back and forth with changing groups and my weigh in day :rolleyes:. My C just texted me this morning to say she is covering the Thursday group for the next 2 weeks because the lady that normally does the Thursday group is away on Training . The whole point of changing to Thursday early was so I could get to know her before my op in 2 weeks. So there's no point in changing now if she's not going to be there. So in a nutshell that means I am keeping Tuesday as my weigh in day for the next 2 weeks. I will have to join the new Thursday group after my op. I'm not quite prepared for weigh in tomorrow, I'm feeling heavier. Last day of the salad challenge today, looking forward to going back to normal sw meals after that.

I've been saying this for ages but today I am going to make a point to catch up properly on everyone's diaries :coffee: . I've just made my cuppa, hope to get some thinspiration from you all :p.

Kay xx

Hope you are feeling better Kay. Sounds like today has been a lovely day full of bargains!

Hi Jen, sorry I am a bit late replying to posts. I had a fun shopping day indeed, I love my kitchen gadgets :p, I haven't used the George Foreman yet, its still in the box . Might make something in it on the weekend. I'm feeling much better thanks, was able to give my back plenty of rest over the weekend :). I need to pop over to your diary for a good catch up. Hope your doing well hun ;).

Kay xx

Wow what a lovely post, you sound so happy & positive, the op isn't that far away, the weeks are flying by. I'm going to order myself the nicer dicer plus you have, I only have the basic model, Lydia is very excited as she'll get my nicer dicer!!!!

Hi Michelle :), Lydia is very lucky to get the nicer dicer from you, I'm sure she will love it and be using it all the time. I could not do without mine. Glad your getting the nicer dicer plus. I mentioned to Von as well, there are a lot of knock offs out there, especially on amazon. It's important to get the genuine GENIUS JML one. Argos seem to have the right one, their reviews are quite good on there. I hope your having a fab week. Will be popping over to your diary to see your lovely foodie pics :p. Hope your doing well hun.

Kay xx

Good morning hun,
Sorry you've not been feeling too well. I hope you wake up feeling better this morning.
I love Aldi, I never buy meat from there but buy most other things, somethings are really good value.
Hope you have a good day today and well done with your salad challenge.xx

Hi Helen :p,

Sorry I'm a bit late replying to posts. Yep I normally go to Aldi for fresh fruit & veg, they have really good deals with the super 6 :D. I normally do green days and eat a lot of quorn. I have not eaten red meat for a while, I tend to stick with chicken or fish. I'm feeling much better now thanks, my back is well rested from over the weekend. It's the last day of my salad challenge today and it's weigh in tomorrow. I'm feeling quite heavy and feel like I've eaten a lot so not sure how the scales will go. I'm looking forward to resuming normal SW meals after tomorrow.

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday week. I need to pop over to your diary for a good catch up. I know you had a slight gain today but with your 5 day detox you will have that off in no time, in time for your next holiday, I have no doubt about that :). I'm looking forward to you putting up a Detox Thread in the challenges section when your ready. You really are the `queen on detox ' on mins :D. Would love to do the Detox Challenge with you one week. Hope your having a fab day hun .

Kay xx

Back