Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello again Kay, you sound a little chirpier honey. :) Thats it girl dont let them get you down, its not worth it. On a selfish note we get you for a little longer. xxxx

Thanks bubbly one, your here, the sunshine is on my diary :p, I can't be down for long. How has your day been bubble ?

Kay xx

A bit of a nightmare my end but nothing too major I will be fine! Going to eat my dinner now. nomnom....x

Hi Kay, sorry to hear about your op it must be really frustrating. Glad that your sister supported you and that you seem to be seeing the positives in the situation. Hugs x

A bit of a nightmare my end but nothing too major I will be fine! Going to eat my dinner now. nomnom....x

You've been so supportive with my nightmare, will pop over to yours to check if bubble is ok :) and I want to see your lovely food pics too :p xx

Hi Kay, sorry to hear about your op it must be really frustrating. Glad that your sister supported you and that you seem to be seeing the positives in the situation. Hugs x

Aww thanks Jen, bit of a nightmare, the keep messing me around, but I guess I'll just have to wait, nothing else I can do. So my focus is back on my weightloss now and I hope to kick some more butt ! :D Hope you've had a good week hun :) xx

So I spent some time pondering today, felt a bit lost but ended up spending some time looking at other diets. No I'm not thinking of leaving slimming world, but I do get curious sometimes about other diets and what other people are doing, so I came across this nhs website which surprisingly was quite helpful in explaining the pros and cons of each diet - I found it quite interesting to read so thought I would share it with u all ;) xx

Top diets review for 2014 - Live Well - NHS Choices

So I spent some time pondering today, felt a bit lost but ended up spending some time looking at other diets. No I'm not thinking of leaving slimming world, but I do get curious sometimes about other diets and what other people are doing, so I came across this nhs website which surprisingly was quite helpful in explaining the pros and cons of each diet - I found it quite interesting to read so thought I would share it with u all ;) xx Top diets review for 2014 - Live Well - NHS Choices

I've just looked at the link, very interesting mmmm it got me thinking again lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just looked at the link, very interesting mmmm it got me thinking again lol

I know, we were having a chat about it the other day, it got me searching for answers today :D xx

Yea I'm thinking bout one of them again , to try and get rid of any gain fast,

I don't think you'll have a gain after op, try and get your sis to make some nice soups :) xx

I don't think you'll have a gain after op, try and get your sis to make some nice soups :) xx

Il only be there Saturday and could be feeling sick still, so don't want her making anything special for me and not be there to enjoy it ,
Il have to be careful , coz she's a feeder lol

Il only be there Saturday and could be feeling sick still, so don't want her making anything special for me and not be there to enjoy it ,
Il have to be careful , coz she's a feeder lol

Ah ok so your main eating will happen at Chans place, sorry for sounding dumb, but then why do u feel u will gain, u do the food shop at Chan's don't u ? xx

Ah ok so your main eating will happen at Chans place, sorry for sounding dumb, but then why do u feel u will gain, u do the food shop at Chan's don't u ? xx

Yea I do, but can't really buy fresh tomorrow to last till next week, and for a few days I won't be mobile enough to go shopping , so the best I did was buy frozen veg to make a soup,
I'm prob worrying for nothing, he did say he will get me some fresh fruit on Saturday , and I could ask sis to buy some salad stuff to fetch back with me,

Yea I do, but can't really buy fresh tomorrow to last till next week, and for a few days I won't be mobile enough to go shopping , so the best I did was buy frozen veg to make a soup,
I'm prob worrying for nothing, he did say he will get me some fresh fruit on Saturday , and I could ask sis to buy some salad stuff to fetch back with me,

oh ok, I'm sure they will all chip in hun to help, they know how much this means to you :). I think you should give yourself a week to get back on your feet, don't rush yourself hun, your health comes first. You did well to buy frozen, u can buy frozen fruit too. You can make lots of soup from the veggies, I think you will do just fine lovely :D xx

No wayy!! Just read about your op, arghh! I'm getting annoyed for you so I can imagine how you must be feeling! I understand sometimes emergencies happen but messing you around like this is just horrible, must be rubbish getting into the zone for your op and planning your life back on track, then it all changing again. *big hugs* xxx

No wayy!! Just read about your op, arghh! I'm getting annoyed for you so I can imagine how you must be feeling! I understand sometimes emergencies happen but messing you around like this is just horrible, must be rubbish getting into the zone for your op and planning your life back on track, then it all changing again. *big hugs* xxx

Aww thanks Bev, sometimes I feel like I'm just drifting and I can't plan anything or take control of my life :rolleyes:, but then I guess everything happens for a reason, I have no choice but to wait my turn. In the meantime I will continue with my weightloss journey, that's the only thing I do have control of. Everyone on mins has been so supportive, don't know what I would do without my friends, I'd probably have gone mad today :sigh:. Anyway on a more positive note, I'm so happy your back onit, your doing amazingly well. I would still have the holidays blues and be eating, but you've come back and got right stuck in, well proud of you Bev :D xx

Aww thanks Bev, sometimes I feel like I'm just drifting and I can't plan anything or take control of my life :rolleyes:, but then I guess everything happens for a reason, I have no choice but to wait my turn. In the meantime I will continue with my weightloss journey, that's the only thing I do have control of. Everyone on mins has been so supportive, don't know what I would do without my friends, I'd probably have gone mad today :sigh:. Anyway on a more positive note, I'm so happy your back onit, your doing amazingly well. I would still have the holidays blues and be eating, but you've come back and got right stuck in, well proud of you Bev :D xx

Thanks Hun, if I'm honest I was actually missing slimming world on hols. Bad food isn't all it's cracked up to be sometimes. I love the occasional treat but when it's bad food every day it makes my body feel crappy.

I love your attitude and like you say you can only control so much. I'm sure you'll have some great losses before your op xx

Back