Kay's journey to health and happiness

Nope have agreed to see her Tuesday, she is out this weekend visiting her daughter :(

Oh dam,
Think how thrilled you was on Thursday with your amazing loss , and how rubbish you will feel after you've eaten them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dam, Think how thrilled you was on Thursday with your amazing loss , and how rubbish you will feel after you've eaten them Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kayyyyyyyy
Have you made your yummy desert , eat that

Kay if you give in to the voodoo magic it will put you in a dark place. I dont want you in a dark place before your op. I need you going in there with the most positive attitude so that you have the best chance to come out with great recovery.
Listen to the bubble, I am the sunshine I will not let you go dark. You must put that box back, it was bought for your neighbour and your neighbour will get it, full!!! I am talking to you as a mother now, it will do you no good whatsoever, go have a bath do you have any relaxing salts? put your hypno app thing you downlaoaded the other day and listen to it. Its me in disguise going to keep you on the straight and narrow. Those chocs are evil, and you do not want any evil!!!

Lol you are making me laugh here. I know it's not funny though when you want choc that bad.

How about I try a bit of emotional blackmail? If you open that box and eat the chocs I will go and find my hidden stash upstairs and scoff the lot then I can blame you on Tuesday when I wi. How's that? :D

Yay a chocolate partner just what I want ! :D:D hehe xx

Right then, we'll all do it then we will all blame you and really run you down for not being the best support on here ever!! naaaah!!!:p

Kay if you give in to the voodoo magic it will put you in a dark place. I dont want you in a dark place before your op. I need you going in there with the most positive attitude so that you have the best chance to come out with great recovery.
Listen to the bubble, I am the sunshine I will not let you go dark. You must put that box back, it was bought for your neighbour and your neighbour will get it, full!!! I am talking to you as a mother now, it will do you no good whatsoever, go have a bath do you have any relaxing salts? put your hypno app thing you downlaoaded the other day and listen to it. Its me in disguise going to keep you on the straight and narrow. Those chocs are evil, and you do not want any evil!!!

Ok bubble I will put them away :break_diet: and listen to my app. :sigh: sorry everyone, I thought I could replace them and pretend they were never gone :eek: xx

Ok bubble I will put them away :break_diet: and listen to my app. :sigh: sorry everyone, I thought I could replace them and pretend they were never gone :eek: xx

Thats better! Now go and calm down and come back as that happy strong bunny we all know. Don't try and lie to me I will always know when you lie!!Us mums have a lot of extra senses! x

Well that plan went out the window as soon as u told us your plan ,
WE ALL KNOW

Yay a chocolate partner just what I want ! :D:D hehe xx

Nooooo Kay I'm not gonna lead you astray. I can see emotional blackmail isn't going to work with you then. Was worth a try :D

I not having choc and you don't need it either. Think how crap you'll feel once they're gone eh? You've done so well don't give up now as only a few days until your op! It's still June don't forget ;)

Thats better! Now go and calm down and come back as that happy strong bunny we all know. Don't try and lie to me I will always know when you lie!!Us mums have a lot of extra senses! x

Now that's scary bubble and her magic talking xx

Dont hate me Kay.... I want you to be happy and that really wouldnt have done it. Do I get a big mummy hug? My kids always give me a mummy hug when they've realised mummy is right. :)

lol :grouphugg:GROUP HUG ! :D:D:D to all of you !

Thank u so much, your all right, just for a few seconds of happiness I will undo all my good work. I'm glad I posted the pic so you all know I'm not lieing and it really is that close and staring me in the face. But I still don't like that they are in my house, I think my neighbour is back tomorrow evening, will see if its ok for me to pop over and give them to her then xx

I did check the calories though, 152 cals for 3 sweets, my salad bowl is 36 calories :eek: makes you think !

lol :grouphugg:GROUP HUG ! :D:D:D to all of you ! Thank u so much, your all right, just for a few seconds of happiness I will undo all my good work. I'm glad I posted the pic so you all know I'm not lieing and it really is that close and staring me in the face. But I still don't like that they are in my house, I think my neighbour is back tomorrow evening, will see if its ok for me to pop over and give them to her then xx

Did I miss the pic ,
Il scroll back

Back