Kay's journey to health and happiness

I am making millionaires shortbread and creme egg brownies this week for my boyfriend as a little Valentines treat :eek: God help me!! xx

I am making millionaires shortbread and creme egg brownies this week for my boyfriend as a little Valentines treat :eek: God help me!! xx

Aww that's such a nice gesture PS for Valentines day :candledinner: , love millionaires shortbread, never tried crème egg brownies but sounds lush. Hope you'll be posting the lovely pics of the food on your diary :D.

Kay xx

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x2 hifi rocky road bars (heb)
x2 apples

Lunch -
Egg & salad roll
x1 wm 60g roll (heb)
1 tsp ketchup 0.5 syns
1 tsp mustard sauce 1 syn
salad - free
Egg - free

Snack -
x1 hifi rocky road bar 3 syns (had major sugar cravings today, could not help it :p)

Dinner -
Syn free veg soup

Dessert -
x1 ff activia yogurt
summer fruits - free

Drinks -
x1 ginger tea
x1 Options 16g cherry choc - 2.5 syns
x1 L of water

TOTAL SYNS = 7 :p

Last edited:
Kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy -- you little weightloss machine!!! well done hunni - now please stop stressing every week lol. Your doing brill chick just keep doing what your doing xx

Kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy -- you little weightloss machine!!! well done hunni - now please stop stressing every week lol. Your doing brill chick just keep doing what your doing xx

haha I won't promise :p it was my stupid scales that gave me panic in the middle of the week by showing a gain. You were right `again' they are going in the bin :D. I'm really happy, 2 lbs next week and I will be in a lower stone bracket and get my 3 stone back. I gained 1 stone over xmas so have managed to lose half, still another half stone to go before I get back to where I was last year. That's when I will really jump for joy at 3.5 stones where I was before xmas. But it's ok, I'm going for mini goals like you said, one step at a time. :)

I just saw your food diary, it looks fab. Good luck for weigh tom, I'm sure you've pulled back, hope you at least get a sts . Fingers crossed for you :) .

Kay xx

haha I won't promise :p it was my stupid scales that gave me panic in the middle of the week by showing a gain. You were right `again' they are going in the bin :D. I'm really happy, 2 lbs next week and I will be in a lower stone bracket and get my 3 stone back. I gained 1 stone over xmas so have managed to lose half, still another half stone to go before I get back to where I was last year. That's when I will really jump for joy at 3.5 stones where I was before xmas. But it's ok, I'm going for mini goals like you said, one step at a time. :)

I just saw your food diary, it looks fab. Good luck for weigh tom, I'm sure you've pulled back, hope you at least get a sts . Fingers crossed for you :) .

Kay xx

Thanks chick - ive enjoyed my food today.

Yes lol put them in the bin!! or out of sight for now anyway, somewhere you cant reach them hehe.

You will get that 2 off next week, your food has been varied and tasty. I need to get some quark to make your little cheesecakey things lol x

Hi hun popping to subscribe :) hope you have a good day! x

Morning Kay....

Still not heard anything from Issy.... tried sending PMs and an email too :(.... miss her and my other friend Igg that I made when I first can on hear has disappeared too.... I hope they are ok :cry:

Glad you are still here x

Hi hun,
I'm subscribing if you don't mind. You seem to be doing really well. Good luck with the rest of your journey.x

Welcome :), I do like your screen name :D hope you enjoy reading my diary, I love sharing tips and ideas with other members so we can all support one another. I will pop over to your diary and sub, its good to keep in touch and help one another along our journey. Look forward to reading your diary too :p ! Hope you have a lovely day hun.

Kay xx

Hi hun popping to subscribe :) hope you have a good day! x

You found me :D . Hi Jess, well done on your fabulous loss this week again ! :p Really happy for you. I'm looking forward to reading your diary with great interest. It's gonna be great keeping in touch :) . Hope you have a lovely day ahead hun .

Kay xx

Hi kay, just catching up. Well done on your fab loss, amazing xx

Helloooooooooooooooo......thank u Rae Rae :) . Welcome back :D ! I missed you. How was your trip to Spain ? I bet you had loads of fun :p ...and HAPP BIRTHDAY !!! yay :party0019:

Kay xx

Hello Kay, OMG your loss was superb well done! Brilliant result very happy for you :scale: That soup looked really good to, how did you make it? How's your day today? Xx

You found me :D . Hi Jess, well done on your fabulous loss this week again ! :p Really happy for you. I'm looking forward to reading your diary with great interest. It's gonna be great keeping in touch :) . Hope you have a lovely day ahead hun .

Kay xx
thanks! its only from end of Sept 13 i think as started that one with been pregnant. xx

Hello Kay, OMG your loss was superb well done! Brilliant result very happy for you :scale: That soup looked really good to, how did you make it? How's your day today? Xx

Thank u so much Cookie :) . I think I'm going to try and have that soup a couple of times a week, I think it should take the credit for my loss and also Brittany was the one that gave me the idea :p she packs all her soups in containers and has them throughout the week, so I thought I'd give it a go. The soup is quite simple to make. The only difference is because its a clear soup and not one of the creamy type ones, you have to use a lot of seasonings to give it flavour.

Kays Veggie Soup

Spray a pan with frylight, fry some onions and 1 chopped garlic clove and 1 tsp of cumin seeds for 3-4 mins.
Now add x2 stock cubes of chicken or veg stock
Season with salt to taste (I didn't add salt , stock cubes are quite salty as it is) add 1 tsp black pepper
Add x1 cinnamon stick and 1 tsp of fennel seeds and 1 inch piece of ginger grated
Bring the broth to boil for 5 mins on med heat
Now add chopped veggies of your choice (I used bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, peas, carrots) simmer for 4 mins.
Turn off the heat and add freshly chopped coriander.
Voila your soup is ready ! :D

Because I am used to Indian spices, I love fennel and cinnamon but its not everyone's cup of tea so if you want to omit them you can and just season with salt and pepper if you prefer, but its the fennel and cinnamon flavour that makes the soup more special :) .

thanks! its only from end of Sept 13 i think as started that one with been pregnant. xx

Congrats on the baby Jess :), I will start all the way from Sept don't worry :p I love reading peoples diaries on here. I'll chill out with a nice big mug of chocolate hot options and read away ! Be prepared for my return though, I shall be firing you with all sorts of questions....:D lol just kidding ! Hope your having a fab day hun.

Kay xx

Last edited:
I missed everyone too, had a great time tho but my belly looks like a big round ball now, ooppsss. I was ill while I was away but still had a good time and now back to sw today, missed my yummy food xx

Back