Kay's journey to health and happiness

I did take a pic Kay, and I had one they were yummy but sadly not syn free :-(

Oh wow I need to pop over and check out the pics :p don't mind if their low syn, might attempt to make some too :D xx

Hi Kay. Good to see you're recovering well and wow, aren't you being busy on here?!

Can you include me in the Salad Challenge please? I think it might be just the thing I need for post-holiday gain! I normally WI on Sunday mornings so would like to start then if poss.

Hi Kay. Good to see you're recovering well and wow, aren't you being busy on here?!

Can you include me in the Salad Challenge please? I think it might be just the thing I need for post-holiday gain! I normally WI on Sunday mornings so would like to start then if poss.

Hi Patty :wavey:, glad to have u back :p. Well done on such a tiny gain after hols, you've done amazing hun. Oh would love to have you join us on the Salad Challenge, there are 7 of us starting on Monday. Sorry hun won't be able to start it Sunday as am still updating the thread and guidelines, I need to take regular rest breaks as am still recovering from Op. Hope your enjoying your meals this week, next week we'll all be giving it some to shed those pounds ! :D

Kay xx

Evening Kay love - hows your day been?? Sounds like your recovering at a good pace xx

Hellooooooooo :p how are you lovely ? I hope work went quick for you. Recovery is going well thanks, I hope to be in good shape to start the challenge next week, I have increased my walk to 30 mins today, am very happy with myself ;).

Kay xx

Hi Patty :wavey:, glad to have u back :p. Well done on such a tiny gain after hols, you've done amazing hun. Oh would love to have you join us on the Salad Challenge, there are 7 of us starting on Monday. Sorry hun won't be able to start it Sunday as am still updating the thread and guidelines, I need to take regular rest breaks as am still recovering from Op. Hope your enjoying your meals this week, next week we'll all be giving it some to shed those pounds ! :D

Kay xx

Hey - thanks!

No worries, I'll still join in and do an extra WI on the Mondays as well. (Not that it would be an extra cos I'm a naughty daily weigher!)

Hellooooooooo :p how are you lovely ? I hope work went quick for you. Recovery is going well thanks, I hope to be in good shape to start the challenge next week, I have increased my walk to 30 mins today, am very happy with myself ;).

Kay xx

Your doing fab hunni just be careful not to overdo it :D

My day was busy I was glad when it was 4 20 lol. Im counting the days down to my time off. Only working 2 days next week whoop whoop lol x

Your doing fab hunni just be careful not to overdo it :D

My day was busy I was glad when it was 4 20 lol. Im counting the days down to my time off. Only working 2 days next week whoop whoop lol x

What 2 days are u working, is it Mon/Tues ? xx

Hey - thanks!

No worries, I'll still join in and do an extra WI on the Mondays as well. (Not that it would be an extra cos I'm a naughty daily weigher!)

Great hun :p I will be updating the thread on Saturday, I will be sending a quick pm to everyone just going over the prep needed for the challenge before Monday and if anyone has any questions, but it should all be straightforward to follow ;) xx

Yeah hun its my Anniversary on Weds I think were going for a meal on weds night, OH said we can go after I WI lol x

Oh wow that sounds lovely, that's gonna be one nice long week your gonna enjoy. I reckon the weigh in after that should be in 2 weeks time :D hehe xx

Not decided yet chick - we usually go up the road to the local Tandoori Restaurant but I think OH wants to try somewhere different x

I'm sure you'll end up somewhere lovely, I hope the weather stays nice for you both :), right now it looks like its proper gonna chuck it outside :rolleyes: xx

I'm sure you'll end up somewhere lovely, I hope the weather stays nice for you both :), right now it looks like its proper gonna chuck it outside :rolleyes: xx

Hehe, when I read that I looked out of the window! I'm in Surrey, reckon we're getting the weather you've finished with :)

Hehe, when I read that I looked out of the window! I'm in Surrey, reckon we're getting the weather you've finished with :)

I'm not the best when there's grey skies outside, makes me want to reach for my biccys and coffee :D ...lol what are we like, any excuse to eat ! xx

Hey Cloudy6 :wavey:, welcome to my diary / or should I say ramblings lol. Thank u so much, glad you found it interesting :p. Well done on your journey so far, your doing amazingly well too. Do u have a diary hun ? Would love to sub and keep in touch.

Kay xx

Thanks for the welcome. This is a very busy thread but everyone is lovely and supportive, a super bunch of people you have around you. I don't have an actual diary at the moment, haven't yet had the time or really felt the need but maybe I will at some point. We started out both around the same weight, so I'm hoping I can follow in your footsteps to lose my weight. Have a lovely evening x

Back