Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning, can you not give us a little hint how you've done? ;-) xx

I don't mind the congrats on the challenge thread lol but not on my diary otherwise when Thursday comes you'll all be back here again and think I'm being greedy :D. To be honest its the Thursday one that counts because that is the official one at group ;).

Kay xx

Going to take some timeout folks, been up since 6am on the thread typing the results for week 1. :p Zonked out bunny ! Will catch u all later, hope your all having a fab Monday ! ;)

Kay xx

Pipkin-sleeping-300x199.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Good Morning everyone :wavey:, Hope your all well. I just wanted to say that today was my weigh in for my Salad Challenge, but this is not my official weigh in, that is on Thursday this week at group so I am not posting it on my diary or it will cause confusion. This Thursday will be my first weigh in since my operation. I am nervous and I hope I do well ;). Hope you all have a fab week ! Kay xx

You will get a good result Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Morning everyone :wavey:,

Hope your all well. I just wanted to say that today was my weigh in for my Salad Challenge, but this is not my official weigh in, that is on Thursday this week at group so I am not posting it on my diary or it will cause confusion. This Thursday will be my first weigh in since my operation. I am nervous and I hope I do well ;). Hope you all have a fab week !

Kay xx

You will do amazing hun :) Everything crossed for you as you really do deserve it after your efforts this week xx

Going to take some timeout folks, been up since 6am on the thread typing the results for week 1. :p Zonked out bunny ! Will catch u all later, hope your all having a fab Monday ! ;)

Kay xx

View attachment 145231Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Sweet dreams bunny ;):D xx

Kay - I can't find that app - what is it called or what should I search under?

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Kay - I can't find that app - what is it called or what should I search under?

I think its only available on iphone, are you on iphone hun ? xx

Thanks - will look and see if available. On android.

Evening everyone :wavey:,

Hope your all well. I haven't posted my food for a few days on here, I've only been posting it on the challenge thread but I'm not doing the challenge this week, I've decided to take a weeks rest for my back. I'm still going to continue to eat healthy and stay on plan. I am also keeping up my water intake on plant nanny. My first official weigh in after my operation is this Thursday morning at group. I want to try and stay good for the next 3 days.

I had some time today to go over some of my stats and I am in the overweight range. For my height I should weigh 10 stone 10lbs to be in the normal category, I'm no where near that yet but I think I will make that one of my mini goals for next Month. I'm also thinking now that I have changed my target to 10 stones instead of 9 stones whether to change my target date from Christmas 2014 to September 2014. But that would only work if I lose 7lbs a month. It's strange but by keeping it to Christmas it relaxes me more and takes the pressure away, so as tempted as I was, I've decided to keep my target date to Christmas 2014. Also that's probably more realistic because I always put on an extra couple of pounds in the winter, so I imagine even if I did start getting close to target, knowing my luck the weather will turn worse and I'll start eating crap for comfort food :confused: .

I need to do some clothes shopping soon, still haven't got out of the habbit of wearing oversized stuff. It's weird its like my body is changing on the outside but my head hasn't caught up :rolleyes:, I don't feel confident enough to wear fitted clothes, silly I know. Also when I was big my whole wardrobe was black, I never liked colour, because I thought it would draw too much attention to me. Well guess what that hasn't changed either, my sisters kicks me up the bum for it when we go shopping I only pick black stuff. Also because black is slimming I feel bigger in lighter colours. I know I need to get my head sorted and change my way of thinking. I don't know if anyone else can relate to any of this ? :rolleyes:

Anyway enough of my ramblings, going to go and catch up with some of my mins friends now, not had a chance to do that in ages lol. Hope your all having a lovely evening :).

Kay xx

Evening Kay - I'm sure you will do brill on Thursday :D

I think 99% of us can totally relate to the head not catching up theory. I was just saying this the other night on here. I look in the mirror and still see myself as 3.5st heavier. I can also relate to the black clothing as its still the 1st colour I reach for. Having said that I do now have colour added to my wardrobe :D it takes some getting used to. x

I *like* black, regardless of whether it's slimming or not. I mainly only wear black trousers, be they smart ones, or linen, jeans etc. you can't beat 'a little black dress' even when it's not so little, for certain occasions but I do like to wear, for instance, a pastel or brighter coloured scarf or jacket over them. My favourite 'up to the city' outfit is a pair of fitted black trousers, black boots, a black sleeveless top but with either a mint green or disc his pink jacket over the top. Maybe you could try picking a jacket or cardigan in a brighter colour (and a smaller size!) next time you go shopping? ;)

I can relate to all you said also. My head is still at 22 stone lol so are my eyes when i look in the mirror ,

Evening Kay - I'm sure you will do brill on Thursday :D

I think 99% of us can totally relate to the head not catching up theory. I was just saying this the other night on here. I look in the mirror and still see myself as 3.5st heavier. I can also relate to the black clothing as its still the 1st colour I reach for. Having said that I do now have colour added to my wardrobe :D it takes some getting used to. x

Evening Sheila :p, hows you lovely ? Yep I need my brain to catch up with my bod lol . But the fact that you've started to add colour gives me hope ;). I normally do use colour but only in accessories, like shoes handbags, I like to contrast against my clothes, but never worn full block colour on me. Hmm will take some getting used to me thinks :p.

Kay xx

I *like* black, regardless of whether it's slimming or not. I mainly only wear black trousers, be they smart ones, or linen, jeans etc. you can't beat 'a little black dress' even when it's not so little, for certain occasions but I do like to wear, for instance, a pastel or brighter coloured scarf or jacket over them. My favourite 'up to the city' outfit is a pair of fitted black trousers, black boots, a black sleeveless top but with either a mint green or disc his pink jacket over the top. Maybe you could try picking a jacket or cardigan in a brighter colour (and a smaller size!) next time you go shopping? ;)

Can we go shopping together ? :D hehe I need a nudge in the right direction and I love your suggestions :) xx

I can relate to all you said also. My head is still at 22 stone lol so are my eyes when i look in the mirror ,

lol :D you back, how was tea ? xx

Evening Sheila :p, hows you lovely ? Yep I need my brain to catch up with my bod lol . But the fact that you've started to add colour gives me hope ;). I normally do use colour but only in accessories, like shoes handbags, I like to contrast against my clothes, but never worn full block colour on me. Hmm will take some getting used to me thinks :p.

Kay xx

Im good thanks Kay - had a not so bad day at work and an early finish whoop.

Today ive worn black skinny jeans with a red n white floral top and red shoes :D

Back