Kay's journey to health and happiness

What's your weakness ? Everyone has something, mines biccys :p. If you could eat something and not put on weight, what would it be ?

Kay xx

Not had a chance to reply to this but mine is partly the same as yours Kay, biscuits... I love them and could easily go way overboard if I kept them in the house, so I try hard not to, or only the ones I like the least (I wouldn't say I actually DISLIKE any lol but I'm not keen on plain chocolate or bourbons). Don't even think about putting shortbread near me.... drool. :D
My other weakness is cheese. I have to weigh and measure really carefully because I could eat a huge hunk without even blinking. :eek:

...what's the most you've had in one sitting that you can remember of ? :D I think I could beat all of you hands down .. I've gone through 2 packs of choc hob nobs before in one sitting, in my pre SW days lol, its different they didn't stay down and I threw them all up after being a complete pig ! :9529::giggle:

ugh but lol, those emoticons are hilarious!

I thought it looked a bit cloudy outside, but you can never be sure when your desk is in the basement. We're based in Camberwell and apparently it's going to be sunny for the rest of the week according to BBC weather!

That wasn't me passing by ;) I wish it would be a bit more cloudy here and cooler, its been boiling hot and really humid! We need rain to refill the waterbutts and water the garden for me, I'm fed up with lugging cans of water though I suppose it might count as body magic :rolleyes:

Evening lovely :p how was your day ? Mines been good thanks, trying to kick start those losses again, not done so well this week with TOTM fairy arriving :rolleyes:, hope this week is a better one. How have you done today, did u manage to pull back ? :D

Kay xx

My day was ok thanks chick, well I thought id had a good day food wise then remembered id had 2 hexb!!! so will syn my bread. I darent weigh lol especially after the tea ive just eaten (homemade dumpling) lol x

Arghhh I used to hate TOTM - now i just have the bloody hot flushes its pants x

whoopsie lost track of time, just popping over to the challenge thread, will be back to reply to posts in a bit :) xx

Not had a chance to reply to this but mine is partly the same as yours Kay, biscuits... I love them and could easily go way overboard if I kept them in the house, so I try hard not to, or only the ones I like the least (I wouldn't say I actually DISLIKE any lol but I'm not keen on plain chocolate or bourbons). Don't even think about putting shortbread near me.... drool. :D
My other weakness is cheese. I have to weigh and measure really carefully because I could eat a huge hunk without even blinking. :eek:

Yay ! :D Another biccy lover ! Oh I love cheese too L, I can easily over indulge on these 2 things lol, oh and I love choccy too :p xx

ugh but lol, those emoticons are hilarious!

lol :D I love all the emoticons on mins. But its true, pre SW I used to eat till the point I was sick, so sad when I think about it now L :rolleyes: xx

That wasn't me passing by ;) I wish it would be a bit more cloudy here and cooler, its been boiling hot and really humid! We need rain to refill the waterbutts and water the garden for me, I'm fed up with lugging cans of water though I suppose it might count as body magic :rolleyes:

Yeh alright, don't rub it in ! I want some sunny weather too :p, send it here Cloudy and I shall send the Clouds back at ya ! :D hehe xx

My day was ok thanks chick, well I thought id had a good day food wise then remembered id had 2 hexb!!! so will syn my bread. I darent weigh lol especially after the tea ive just eaten (homemade dumpling) lol x

Arghhh I used to hate TOTM - now i just have the bloody hot flushes its pants x

Oh I'm not looking forward to the hot flushes :rolleyes:. Oh yeh you were gonna make dumplings tonight, nom nom. You got your food pics up yet ? :p Pops off to check diary ... xx

lol :D I love all the emoticons on mins. But its true, pre SW I used to eat till the point I was sick, so sad when I think about it now L :rolleyes: xx

I sometimes wished I could be sick after a particularly bad binge but I'm one of those people that find it really hard to actually be sick. lol, not a nice topic.

We would not be good on a joint shopping tree in the supermarket lol!

Yes bunny would get up a tree to hide from the food in the aisles :D . But yes me and Von joke all the time about how things jump in and out of our trolley 10 times, passers by must think were mad ! :p xx

Yeh alright, don't rub it in ! I want some sunny weather too :p, send it here Cloudy and I shall send the Clouds back at ya ! :D hehe xx

I'd happily swap! I'm not really a sun-lover, I love being outdoors but not when it's hot, I much prefer spring, autumn and even winter to most of summer. Yeah, I know, I'm odd :rolleyes:

Yes bunny would get up a tree to hide from the food in the aisles :D . But yes me and Von joke all the time about how things jump in and out of our trolley 10 times, passers by must think were mad ! :p xx

Hehe, I mostly avoid going to the supermarket and send hubby with a list, he quite likes it, strange man! I just get to do the thinking of meals, write the list, unpack it all and put it away, then cook and clear up - suits me though.

I sometimes wished I could be sick after a particularly bad binge but I'm one of those people that find it really hard to actually be sick. lol, not a nice topic.

Well because I wasn't eating anything healthy it was all junk, I started to suffer from acid reflux really bad. The level of acid in my stomach was too high. I had to be put on tablets to keep my food in, anything I ate I would throw up. It's sad the state I got my body into, in my FAT days. I am so glad those days are over and I am not dependent on any drugs to keep my body safe. I can rely and depend on myself to make better choices and I know I will never ever let that happen again ;).

Kay xx

I'd happily swap! I'm not really a sun-lover, I love being outdoors but not when it's hot, I much prefer spring, autumn and even winter to most of summer. Yeah, I know, I'm odd :rolleyes:

No your not odd, I love winter because I love Christmas and New Year the sad part is, so does my tum :rolleyes:, I usually gain around a stone that time of year. Bunny loves her mince pies :sigh: xx

Well because I wasn't eating anything healthy it was all junk, I started to suffer from acid reflux really bad. The level of acid in my stomach was too high. I had to be put on tablets to keep my food in, anything I ate I would throw up. It's sad the state I got my body into, in my FAT days. I am so glad those days are over and I am not dependent on any drugs to keep my body safe. I can rely and depend on myself to make better choices and I know I will never ever let that happen again ;).

Kay xx

Amen to that, yes, it sounds pretty horrid for you. I'm sure now you've lost so much and learnt a lot too, from the healthy eating that SW advises on, you'll be much more in control.

No your not odd, I love winter because I love Christmas and New Year the sad part is, so does my tum :rolleyes:, I usually gain around a stone that time of year. Bunny loves her mince pies :sigh: xx

Oh gosh, so do I and I always have to make loads as, not to sound big-headed, but mince pies are something I can make really well and family and friends always expect me to produce them any time they pop in, at any time from the beginning of December! Eeek, I hope this year I can just serve them up and resist!

Evening Kay :)
I'm just catching up with everyone's diaries... Hope you're ok xz

Hello stranger :D, good to see you on my diary. Glad you had such a good time on your trip and you've come back and got straight back on the plan. Well done you ! If that was me, I would have sulked for a week then got off my ass a week later to do something about it :p hehe xx

Back