Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello sis
Hope your well :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Flying visit, electrician having a late lunch, though a big storm overhead here atm too. Enjoy rest of day and weekend Kay :)

Hello hun :) hope your having a lovely day too. We've had proper stormy weather, good job I got my walk out the way before it poured down :p.

Kay xx

Evening lovely hows your day been x

Evening hun :p, my days been good thanks although the weather has been pants here :rolleyes:, how was your day ? :) xx

Evening hun :p, my days been good thanks although the weather has been pants here :rolleyes:, how was your day ? :) xx

I had a busy catch up day - I got to work at 7.20 got all sorted and got my days work out then the fire alarm went off, we stood outside for 50mins, then I had a meeting to go to and before I knew it it was lunch time, then got as much as I could done and a 3pm finish as Andrea was coming over. All 4 of us sat out in the garden in the baking heat and had cornettos lol yummy but oops! x

I had a busy catch up day - I got to work at 7.20 got all sorted and got my days work out then the fire alarm went off, we stood outside for 50mins, then I had a meeting to go to and before I knew it it was lunch time, then got as much as I could done and a 3pm finish as Andrea was coming over. All 4 of us sat out in the garden in the baking heat and had cornettos lol yummy but oops! x

hehe I like the `yummy but oops moments ' gotta have cornettos in the sun, otherwise what are summers for ? :D I love the strawberry one its my fav. How many syns is that then ? lol ... Also the kind of busy day you have had, I'm sure you've burnt it off hun running around like a headless chicken :p xx

I'm off to bed Hun , catch you tomorrow sleep well, no night mares about bondage bunnies lol

I'm off to bed Hun , catch you tomorrow sleep well, no night mares about bondage bunnies lol

hehe, no bondage bunnies, their not with me their with Ronald :giggle: xx

Back