Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello Kay

Sorry for being AWOL! All looks fab and I hope you're ok!

Ruth
Xx

Hi Kay - glad you had a fab night and that the syns values came in handy. 18 syns is brill considering you were out for a meal hun dont stress about it. I had more than that in just one starter last week, the bhajis were the size of large grapefruits and I ate 2 lol and then tikka masala and naan bread, poppadoms etc oops.

see you have been an angel compared to me hehe x

Would love to try some onion bhajis the size of grapefruits, never seen those before, hehe :D . I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night and it was worth all the syns. I know with SW I can and if I go over I can always pull back the next day :) . The TOTM fairy is late and she has not visited me yet, so I am proper bloated. Tuesdays weigh in is going to suck I know, but I will be ok with a sts. How is your pain today Sheila, I hope the meds are working their magic and you've resumed normal eating...will pop over to your diary in a mo . Hope your having a lovely Sunday hun .

Kay xx

Thanks Kay! Doing 5 syns a day this week too now =) painful but necessary! :) :) hope you've had a lush weekend

Hi Lauren, well done on the low syns days, don't worry those 2lbs will drop off very soon hun, just keep doing what your doing. Your journey has been amazing and an inspiration to many, can't wait till you get to target, anyday now :) . Hope your having a fab Sunday !

Kay xx

Would love to try some onion bhajis the size of grapefruits, never seen those before, hehe :D . I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night and it was worth all the syns. I know with SW I can and if I go over I can always pull back the next day :) . The TOTM fairy is late and she has not visited me yet, so I am proper bloated. Tuesdays weigh in is going to suck I know, but I will be ok with a sts. How is your pain today Sheila, I hope the meds are working their magic and you've resumed normal eating...will pop over to your diary in a mo . Hope your having a lovely Sunday hun .

Kay xx

Hi Kay - my mouth is still the same :-( I had what I thought would be an ok brekkie and ouch bad idea lol melted alpen lights are still crunchy and sharp.

I had warmed up hash for dinner and im doing sticky chicken with rice for tea cant go wrong with that I think.

Not been in long popped to Asda for some essentials, picked up a couple of whoopsies, some huge naan breads for 40p some cheesy garlic breads for the boys 40p and some mini gammons for 98p So meals for Mon - Wed, Spag Bol with cheesy garlic bread, beef kofta with rice and naan bread, and gammon egg and chips with pineapple. Then ill think of the rest lol x

Hello Kay

Sorry for being AWOL! All looks fab and I hope you're ok!

Ruth
Xx

Hi Ruth, hope your having a great weekend, I've also been AWOL lol, trying to catch up with everyone's diaries, will pop over to yours in a mo. Well done again on your fab loss this week hun :). Hope your feeling much better.

Kay xx

Hi Kay - my mouth is still the same :-( I had what I thought would be an ok brekkie and ouch bad idea lol melted alpen lights are still crunchy and sharp.

I had warmed up hash for dinner and im doing sticky chicken with rice for tea cant go wrong with that I think.

Not been in long popped to Asda for some essentials, picked up a couple of whoopsies, some huge naan breads for 40p some cheesy garlic breads for the boys 40p and some mini gammons for 98p So meals for Mon - Wed, Spag Bol with cheesy garlic bread, beef kofta with rice and naan bread, and gammon egg and chips with pineapple. Then ill think of the rest lol x

Wow I'm impressed, your so organised Sheila, that's fab :p. Your shop sounds great, meals sound delicious . Yep I tried doing Alpen's in the micro, they are still pretty crunchy and hard to eat. Best to stick with soft foods like naan breads, don't worry about the syns for now, just work on keeping your pain to a minimum. I spent some time yesterday looking up some home remedies to help relieve your pain and a lot of sites have recommended doing gargles with 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda mixed in 1/2 glass of luke warm water, it supposed to ease the pain. You can give it a try if the meds are not effective. Apart from the pain I hope your enjoying your Sunday hun :) .

Kay xx

Wow I'm impressed, your so organised Sheila, that's fab :p. Your shop sounds great, meals sound delicious . Yep I tried doing Alpen's in the micro, they are still pretty crunchy and hard to eat. Best to stick with soft foods like naan breads, don't worry about the syns for now, just work on keeping your pain to a minimum. I spent some time yesterday looking up some home remedies to help relieve your pain and a lot of sites have recommended doing gargles with 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda mixed in 1/2 glass of luke warm water, it supposed to ease the pain. You can give it a try if the meds are not effective. Apart from the pain I hope your enjoying your Sunday hun :) .

Kay xx

Oooo thanks Kay I do have some bicarbonate in, ive been using salt and warm water but by god it hurts ( even though it has healing properties). Lazy day apart from taxiing and Asda for me. The lads are having lamb chops tonight nom nom im having sticky chicken and rice x

Oooo thanks Kay I do have some bicarbonate in, ive been using salt and warm water but by god it hurts ( even though it has healing properties). Lazy day apart from taxiing and Asda for me. The lads are having lamb chops tonight nom nom im having sticky chicken and rice x

Mmmm lamb chops sounds yum, but wouldn't mind sticky chicken with rice either :p . I just had a big craving for chocolate so have just made my options hot chocolate cherry drink, it's my favourite flavour it tastes a bit like my favourite cake, black forest gateau mmmmm yummy :p, oh how I wish there was a SW version of that cake ! :D

Kay xx

Mmmm lamb chops sounds yum, but wouldn't mind sticky chicken with rice either :p . I just had a big craving for chocolate so have just made my options hot chocolate cherry drink, it's my favourite flavour it tastes a bit like my favourite cake, black forest gateau mmmmm yummy :p, oh how I wish there was a SW version of that cake ! :D

Kay xx

My fave is the mint one tastes like aero lol nom nom.

Im making a toffee scan bran cake later and adding raisins to it its lush.

My fave is the mint one tastes like aero lol nom nom.

Im making a toffee scan bran cake later and adding raisins to it its lush.

I need to buy scanbran too to make those lovely cakes, I keep saying that and have not got around to it yet. Not sure whether it was Kathryn or Cookie on here that said Holland and Barrett have got them on offer, buy one get one half price . Will go to my local store and investigate :) . Toffee scanbran cake sounds yummy. I love choc mint too, was thinking of doing a choc mint cheesecake the other day :p .

Kay xx

Hi Kay.... 18 syns for a meal out is absolutely fantastic! :) Don't stress about it! You did brilliantly! :) sounds yummy too!! :)

Thanks Kathryn I hope the scales don't spot I had a Chinese or that I'm over due for my monthly's, would love a 2lb loss for my 3 st award. Need a miracle to happen this week !

Kay xx

Hello :) you did brill on your meal last night, I'm super impressed and what's more is that you sound like you really enjoyed it too. 3 extra syns is nothing. Last weekend I was over by 35 I think and got a STS & that's with the TOTM Fairy so I'm sure you'll be fine come Tuesday. Xx

Whoa 18syns on a meal out is crazy good!! I had a bad day yesterday and was proberly more than that in my starter lol! X

Hello :) you did brill on your meal last night, I'm super impressed and what's more is that you sound like you really enjoyed it too. 3 extra syns is nothing. Last weekend I was over by 35 I think and got a STS & that's with the TOTM Fairy so I'm sure you'll be fine come Tuesday. Xx

Hi Cookie :), you've just given me the best news of the day, thanks so much that really gives me hope. It's not the food so much I ate but the TOTM fairy not visiting me that I'm worried about. I'm due anyday now, knowing my luck it will be Tuesday morning :rolleyes:. But even if it is you said there is a chance of losing, I really hope so Cookie, I need 2lbs to get my 3 stone award back that I got last year.

Anyway I munched a lot today was super hungry :p. Just going to post todays eats in a bit....

18 syns for a meal out is fab well done!!!! :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Brittany food was so scrummy I really enjoyed my evening. Just hope I have a good result on Tuesday now. Not sure though as stuffed myself today too lol. Posting todays eats in a bit :) . Hope you've had a fab day, will pop over to read everyones diaries in a mo.

Kay xx

You enjoyed it +only 3 syns over which is amazing. You can pull that bk no problem xx

Thanks Rae Rae, had a lovely evening and felt like I ate more than 18 syns, was proper stuffed, but that hasn't stopped me from eating loads today :D . Hope you had a fab day, will pop over to read your diary in a mo, just posting todays eats in a bit .

Kay xx

Back