Kay's journey to health and happiness

Amazing loss Kay! Well done :) I need to get on this soup challenge with these losses ;) xx

Aww thanks Rosie :p. Evening hun how are you ? How' s my fav doing today Arthur ? :D xx

No inbox not full maybe there's a glitch in system?!

Okie tokie, I will try again in the week :(, the bunny just wanted to know if your ok ? :D xx

Aww thanks Rosie :p. Evening hun how are you ? How' s my fav doing today Arthur ? :D xx

Evening :) I'm good thank you! How are you? still on cloud 9?! i have been out delivering wedding invitations this eve, exciting!
Arthur is a little monkey. Brought him inside to play for a bit this aft and i laid on the floor with him and he was clambering all over me lol. Love him xx

Evening :) I'm good thank you! How are you? still on cloud 9?! i have been out delivering wedding invitations this eve, exciting!
Arthur is a little monkey. Brought him inside to play for a bit this aft and i laid on the floor with him and he was clambering all over me lol. Love him xx

Am I going to sound really stupid if I ask whose wedding invitations ? :confused: xx

Am good thanks & looking forward to weekend :D

Oh I hope you enjoy your weekend hun :). Your doing so well on the challenge, I really hope you have a fabby loss on Monday fingers crossed :p xx

My wedding invitations! Eeeek ! Xx

:busted: How could I be so stupid ! :banghead: Sorry Rosie, doesy bunny is in the house :rolleyes:. What kind of friend am I ? How could I not know :confused:. Congrats hun, I'm so happy for you, when is your big day ? :D xx

:busted: How could I be so stupid ! :banghead: Sorry Rosie, doesy bunny is in the house :rolleyes:. What kind of friend am I ? How could I not know :confused:. Congrats hun, I'm so happy for you, when is your big day ? :D xx

Haha that's alright :) I don't think I've mentioned it on here for a while! Thank you! I'm very excited, its 12th June next year. Wanted to get the invites out before Xmas! Feeling very organised lol xx

Haha that's alright :) I don't think I've mentioned it on here for a while! Thank you! I'm very excited, its 12th June next year. Wanted to get the invites out before Xmas! Feeling very organised lol xx

How long has your OH been with you ? Longer than the bunnies ? :D xx

Yes we got our first bunnies together! Will be 8 years in Dec, crikey its gone fast though xx

Aww that's so sweet :):). I won't ask you more on my diary :p might pm you later though. Going to have an early night now hun, hope to catch up with you tomorrow, hope you've been keeping well. Night night lovely xx

Oh are we not allowed to say the P word lol. x

...or the F word or the I word :giggle:, you can pm it to me hun, I think that's allowed ;). Hope your doing well Hazel xx

Ok time to hit the pillow me thinks. Night night ladies, hope you all have a good nights sleep, see you in the morning :) xx

Pillow_Bunny.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Back