Kay's journey to health and happiness

Wow that looks gorgeous. I think I'll try that I'm tempted to try the quorn too, maybe I did nearly buy the burgers today actually, but I put them back 5 mins later! So the rajah is free?

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x1 wm bread (heb)
x1 laughing cow triangle (hea)
1 tbsp. ketchup 1 syn

Lunch -
Mixed green salad
IMG_0813.jpg
Olives 1 syn
1 tbsp. Ex L Mayo 1 syn

Dinner -
Chicken Tikka Wrap
IMG_0814.jpg
x1 Bfree Wrap (heb)
salad - free
cucumber raita - free
quorn style chicken pieces - free

Dessert -
None

Drinks -
x3 Detox Teas
x1.5L of water

TOTAL SYNS = 3 :) happy with that, thought I was going to go off the wall this morning the way I was feeling :rolleyes:, glad I picked myself up and turned it around thanks to the tremendous support I get on here from you guys :p !

Wow your wrap looks amazing! I want one! Lol.... Glad you're feeling a little better! Have to agree with you that the support on here is absolutely amazing!! :)

Wow that looks gorgeous. I think I'll try that I'm tempted to try the quorn too, maybe I did nearly buy the burgers today actually, but I put them back 5 mins later! So the rajah is free?

Yes it's free and the magic is all in that powder ! :) Trust me Cookie, once you make it, that spice powder will be a regular store cupboard ingredients in your home, I always have it at hand :p .

Well done for turning it around Kay. Proud of you.
Tell that scarlett visitor it cant beat you. Your too strong. X:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry Cookie, forgot to add, if your not as keen on Quorn, you can use x2 chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces and follow the exact same method and cooking time, it will still come out brill ! It's a syn free meal, you can't go wrong ! :D

Kay xx

Wow your wrap looks amazing! I want one! Lol.... Glad you're feeling a little better! Have to agree with you that the support on here is absolutely amazing!! :)

Thanks Kathryn, try it out, buy that Rajah powder on your next food shop if your a fan of Indian food I promise you won't regret it ! :p It's delicious ! Anyone can make it, its so simple and yummy.

Kay xx

Thanks Kathryn, try it out, buy that Rajah powder on your next food shop if your a fan of Indian food I promise you won't regret it ! :p It's delicious ! Anyone can make it, its so simple and yummy.

Kay xx

I will thanks .. It looks gorgeous! And I want to mix things up a bit :)

Well done for turning it around Kay. Proud of you.
Tell that scarlett visitor it cant beat you. Your too strong. X:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks so much Bubbles :), I love SW you can still eat tasty meals and lose weight, a win win situation ! :p Do try it out if your fond on Indian cuisine, can't recommend it enough .

Kay xx

Evening lovely - sorry to hear your not well ((big hugs)) - mother nature has a lot to answer for grrrr

I gotta have me some of that powder your wrap looks amazing!! makes mental note go to Asda tomorrow nom nom x

Evening lovely - sorry to hear your not well ((big hugs)) - mother nature has a lot to answer for grrrr

I gotta have me some of that powder your wrap looks amazing!! makes mental note go to Asda tomorrow nom nom x

While you're there you can get me some lol x

Grrrrrrrrreat ! :D I want to see some pics when you're all done making them :) and don't forget those Bfree wraps Sheila (thanks for pointing those out to me) :p .

Kay xx

Wow Kay, that recipe looks fab - I'll have to write it down for future reference. I'll have to make a trip up north to Asda before I can try it out!!

I hope you're feeling better this evening - I was suffering with the same problem on Monday. It's just not fair!!

Wow Kay, that recipe looks fab - I'll have to write it down for future reference. I'll have to make a trip up north to Asda before I can try it out!!

I hope you're feeling better this evening - I was suffering with the same problem on Monday. It's just not fair!!

Thanks SM, had a nice little afternoon nap, feeling a bit better now thanks :). Do try the recipe out it simple to make and so tasty :p . Hope your having a nice evening hun .

Kay xx

Hi Kay - I can see the packaging on your pic and the name Rajah but I cant find it on syns online? is there another name to look under please x

Hi Kay - I can see the packaging on your pic and the name Rajah but I cant find it on syns online? is there another name to look under please x

Its free Sheila :)

Forgot to add, the dry powder is free it has no oil or sugar but if you were to buy a tandoori paste from the supermarket, that would contain both sugar and oil and would have to be syned. Hope this helps :) .

Kay xx

Forgot to add, the dry powder is free it has no oil or sugar but if you were to buy a tandoori paste from the supermarket, that would contain both sugar and oil and would have to be syned. Hope this helps :) .

Kay xx

Thanks hun - thats why I was checking on SW online not that I didnt believe you lol. I got caught out with a lemon and herb rub once that I bought for chicken and some aromat. I thought oh its dry powder it will be syn free!! nope the aromat is 7 syns per container and the rub was 10.5 syns per pot arghhhh x

Back