Kay's journey to health and happiness

Got an early start tomorrow hun, I'm off for my bath then bed ,
Hugs sis xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It looked awesome & huge - very glad I didn't buy it as was very bored this pm after wrapping all my pressies I reckon I might have ended up unwrapping the balls!!

I went shopping yesterday in Wembley, West London with my sister and they had a Lindt shop there :eek: ... it was like the heavens had opened :drool:, the shop was packed with Christmas shoppers, I was secretly hoping to find a hiding place in there and stay locked up all night, just me and the choccies :D:D xx

imagesE7FWHKTB.jpg Choccy heaven ! :p

It looked awesome & huge - very glad I didn't buy it as was very bored this pm after wrapping all my pressies I reckon I might have ended up unwrapping the balls!!

Whoa but look at that amazing 8 stone award! Now that is something to be so very proud of. You must feel SO much healthier hun, a few choccy balls can't taste as sweet as seeing that, surely? :)

I went shopping yesterday in Wembley, West London with my sister and they had a Lindt shop there :eek: ... it was like the heavens had opened :drool:, the shop was packed with Christmas shoppers, I was secretly hoping to find a hiding place in there and stay locked up all night, just me and the choccies :D:D xx

View attachment 161076 Choccy heaven ! :p

Lol, I reckon if I was locked in there overnight, I'd roll out in the morning... but it could probably cure me of liking chocolate for life. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing I reckon! :9529: :D

Lol, I reckon if I was locked in there overnight, I'd roll out in the morning... but it could probably cure me of liking chocolate for life. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing I reckon! :9529: :D

...then you haven't tried Lindt me thinks :D:D:D hehe xx

Kay, just wanted to say thank you for the Christmas Bunny. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas and an even better new year!

Whoa but look at that amazing 8 stone award! Now that is something to be so very proud of. You must feel SO much healthier hun, a few choccy balls can't taste as sweet as seeing that, surely? :)

Very well said - nothing could make me feel as fab as I will the day I get to target given how fab I feel already :D

View attachment 161076 Choccy heaven ! :p

Although a few hours locked in the Lindt shop with my buddy Kay would be blooming marvellous - especially when SW changes so Lindt suddenly ends up on the superfree list?!

Hey Miss Bunny.... obviously you're still busily working away but I hope you finish early tomorrow? Have a great Christmas and New Year and looking forward to hearing all about it in 2015, which I very much hope will be a good one for you and all of our friends on Mins. Thanks for all the help and advice, and your work on the amazing Soup and Salad Challenges this year.
Take care and enjoy, Linda xx

:109:THANKS KAY FOR ALL YOU SUPPORT & HARD WORK - HAVE A VERY :xmassign: AND A :new_year:

WITH LOVE LINDA XXX :109:

Kay, just wanted to say thank you for the Christmas Bunny. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas and an even better new year!

Very well said - nothing could make me feel as fab as I will the day I get to target given how fab I feel already :D

Although a few hours locked in the Lindt shop with my buddy Kay would be blooming marvellous - especially when SW changes so Lindt suddenly ends up on the superfree list?!

Morning Kay, just popping in to say hello :)

I am loving the pics of all that delicious choc :drool:

Hope the bunny is still having fun xx

Hey Miss Bunny.... obviously you're still busily working away but I hope you finish early tomorrow? Have a great Christmas and New Year and looking forward to hearing all about it in 2015, which I very much hope will be a good one for you and all of our friends on Mins. Thanks for all the help and advice, and your work on the amazing Soup and Salad Challenges this year.
Take care and enjoy, Linda xx

:109:THANKS KAY FOR ALL YOU SUPPORT & HARD WORK - HAVE A VERY :xmassign: AND A :new_year:

WITH LOVE LINDA XXX :109:

Just popping in to wish you a :xmassign:

And to ask you a quick question, :Christmas02r::D:D

Have a great Christmas hun! xxx

Merry Christmas xx

Merry Christmas sis xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Merry Christmas xxx

Thank you everyone for all your lovely Christmas wishes. My Christmas day was spent in hospital with my aunt :(, she's not doing too well and the doc says they may have to operate on her next week. It's been a stressful time for me. I'm sorry I've been behind with updating threads, I hope to be back on here soon. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I will speak to you all soon.

Lots of love
Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Back