Kay's journey to health and happiness

3 fantastic achievements there hun, congratulations! :winner: I'm so pleased for you, you totally deserve it!

Sorry I haven't replied to your message on my thread... I have had a very stressful and hectic few days, but I'll hopefully be able to update you on my missing food diaries later on tonight!

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt - sending my love. Hopefully you can pass on some of the positive energy that I'm sure is bursting out of you right now and perhaps she'll feel better! Speak to you soon xxx

Afternoon everyone, I got my 3 stone award yay me ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: so so happy :) .

Also got slimmer of the week for losing 3.5 lbs this week ! :p

And I got slimmer of the month for losing 10lbs in February ! :D

I'm a super duper happy bunny I am . :bliss: I'm now in the next stone bracket. Although I am very happy I am still behind half a stone on last year. I achieved 3 1/2 stone loss last year upto November then I gained 1 stone over xmas as most of you know, so I am still undoing the damage. Just another half stone to go then I will be really happy that I have caught up with where I was a last year. I will use the Month of March to lose that half stone, I will try my best anyway. Then beginning of April I will actually feel like my weightloss journey is starting and I can start working seriously towards my target !

I have also decided to leave the gym and exercise for now, the diet alone seems to be working for me at the minute. I will resume gym soon maybe in April once I have that other half stone under my belt. I'm planning on having all my 15 syns today :D going to really enjoy myself !

Thank you all for your encouragement and support it really means a lot to me. My group and C are fab, but you guys are just amazing ! :p

Group Hug Kay xx
:grouphugg:

Hey really well done - perhaps u shd stress urself out every week - might give it a try myself - it'd be worth it to lose 3 lbs - only joking of course - u deserve that - and I hope that gives u a boost to have another great week this week!

*hugs* Awww bless ya, you've been a fantastic support for me too. Sounds daft but the first thing I did when I got out of work was check minis on my mobile and see if you'd posted yet! So glad you got the loss you deserved, hopefully like you say mine will come soon. I think the main thing for me though is not letting the scales affect my mood so much, at least when its bad news anyway. Had another day on plan today so it feels like things are starting to click again. Have a good night hun xxx

So glad your back onit with the plan Bev :) . I need to catch up with your diary. Will pop over in a mo :p .

Kay xx

Well done Kay, 3 stone is a huge loss - if only I can manage that this year!!! If I can manage 1lb this week I'll have my 1 stone award...

Thanks SM :p, you have done really well too, I'm sure you will achieve your target with SW, the support on here is amazing :) ! Will pop over to your diary for a catch up, I am a bit behind on diaries :D.

Kay xx

Morning chica! :) I wish i had no syns in the house, i so cannot be trusted lmao :p
Healing thoughts to your aunt hun xx

Thanks Pixie, it's just as well I didn't have any otherwise `blow out day ' could well have turned into `blow out week ! ' knowing me hehe :D .

Kay xx

Wow Kay over 3 stone!! Big pat on the back!!! Well done!! Gill x

Thanks Gilly :), just like you, I'm trying to get back to where I was last year. It's hard isn't it ? :rolleyes:, oh well one step at a time, but we will get there :p !

Kay xx

3 fantastic achievements there hun, congratulations! :winner: I'm so pleased for you, you totally deserve it!

Sorry I haven't replied to your message on my thread... I have had a very stressful and hectic few days, but I'll hopefully be able to update you on my missing food diaries later on tonight!

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt - sending my love. Hopefully you can pass on some of the positive energy that I'm sure is bursting out of you right now and perhaps she'll feel better! Speak to you soon xxx

Thanks a lot Danille for your kind wishes :) . I hope your ok and things haven't been too stressful for you. I will pop over to your diary in a mo for a good old catch up !

Kay xx

Hey really well done - perhaps u shd stress urself out every week - might give it a try myself - it'd be worth it to lose 3 lbs - only joking of course - u deserve that - and I hope that gives u a boost to have another great week this week!

haha :D yes I'm the stress queen on mins :queen:! Especially on Mondays :p ! Will try and relax this week, but I say that everyweek and give you lot a headache on Mondays hehe :giggle:. Hope you enjoyed your few days off, well done on your sts. Will catch up with you all in a mo.

Kay xx

Afternoon everyone :), I got back late last night from my aunts. She's doing much better I'm glad to say. I will post up yesterdays eats in a bit ....

Afternoon everyone :), I got back late last night from my aunts. She's doing much better I'm glad to say. I will post up yesterdays eats in a bit ....

That's good to hear - I'm sure she was pleased to see you - what a good niece you are!

I decided to pack my SW food and take it with me to my aunts because her and her husband eat really heavy curries with lots of oil, which I did not fancy, she was ok with that, she knows I am doing something to do with slimming :). She tried to offer me deep fried samosas which smelt lovely but I resisted., that was hard :rolleyes:.

WEDNESDAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast
x2 Quorn Sausages 2 syns
Scrambled Egg
x1 Laughing Cow Cheese Triangle (hea)
semi skimmed milk (hea)

Lunch -
Mixed Green Salad - free

Dinner - (leftover from day before)
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine with Couscous - free
x1 Ainsley Harriots Spice Sensation Couscous 1 syn

Dessert -
Activia 0% ff Strawberry Yogurt - free
Summer Fruits - free
Meringue Nest 2.5 syns

Drinks -
Options Choc Cherry 2.5 syns
x2L of Water
Robinsons nas squash

TOTAL SYNS = 8 :)

That's good to hear - I'm sure she was pleased to see you - what a good niece you are!

Thanks upd, she was happy indeed and so was I, she's like a mum to me :) .

Kay xx

I decided to pack my SW food and take it with me to my aunts because her and her husband eat really heavy curries with lots of oil, which I did not fancy, she was ok with that, she knows I am doing something to do with slimming :). She tried to offer me deep fried samosas which smelt lovely but I resisted., that was hard :rolleyes:.

WEDNESDAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast
x2 Quorn Sausages 2 syns
Scrambled Egg
x1 Laughing Cow Cheese Triangle (hea)
semi skimmed milk (hea)

Lunch -
Mixed Green Salad - free

Dinner - (leftover from day before)
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine with Couscous - free
x1 Ainsley Harriots Spice Sensation Couscous 1 syn

Dessert -
Activia 0% ff Strawberry Yogurt - free
Summer Fruits - free
Meringue Nest 2.5 syns

Drinks -
Options Choc Cherry 2.5 syns
x2L of Water
Robinsons nas squash

TOTAL SYNS = 8 :)

Gosh Kay that's commitment - taking ur food with u - then passing on the samosas - u desrve a good loss next week too!

So when I went to group on Tuesday there was one lovely lady that lost 6 lbs :eek: . We all asked her what she ate and she said KALE soup. Hmmm so I put that on my shopping list and off I went today to Asda :D. She said she put it in a soup with other veggies and chicken. But since I'm doing green days I have left the chicken out and made it with lots of lovely veggies, its gorgeous. I will be having quite a bit of that this week, but not for a 6lb loss :D there's no way that's gonna happen, but I will be happy with a 2lb loss this week :).

Here is my KALE soup :).

IMG_0845.jpg IMG_0839.jpg

I don't know if anyone else uses that website mysupermarket.com I love it, I'm always comparing brand prices on there before I do a shop, I have to I am so on a budget :). I used to be able to get my Alpen Light bars for my cheesecakes from Asda at £1.50 a pack, they have now gone up to £1.98 a pack :eek: total rip off ! Luckily Sainsburys have them on offer, 2 for £3, so I got them from there. While I was there I bought my first bottle of Choc Shot, can't flipplin wait to use that, chocolate lovers dream mmmmm :p. I will drizzle that ontop of my choc orange cheesecake tonight, yummy :D .

untitled30.png ...can't wait !:17729:

untitled33.png
I have an ice-cream maker at home. When the weather gets better, can't wait to make frozen yogurt with my choc shot ontop, yum yum !

Kay that soup looks very tasty. When I make soup I usually blend it all up, as I prefer it thick, but looking at yours has me tempted to leave the blender aside!

In saying that, I've not made any soup in ages. I am buying a big stock-pot when I get paid, which will be so useful. My pans aren't big enough for making soups.

Kay that soup looks very tasty. When I make soup I usually blend it all up, as I prefer it thick, but looking at yours has me tempted to leave the blender aside!

In saying that, I've not made any soup in ages. I am buying a big stock-pot when I get paid, which will be so useful. My pans aren't big enough for making soups.

Thanks Coughdrops . It is really yummy and packed with nutrition. I like my soups chunky so tend not to blend them. But even so this was quite thick. I have a nice size pan to make the soups but I would still love to have one of those soup makers anyday :p. I'm quite curious to see if the KALE does boost losses. Will findout on Tuesday :).

Kay xx

Your soup looks lovely Kay xx

Thanks Rae Rae, it was really filling and dessert was scrummy, I'm stuffed ! :) Just going to post todays eats in a bit...

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x2 Quorn Sausages 2 syns
Scrambled Egg - free
x1 Laughing Cow Triangle (hea)
skimmed milk (hea)

Lunch -
Kale and Veg Soup - free

IMG_0839.jpg

Dinner -
Kale and Veg Soup - free

IMG_0845.jpg

Dessert -
Choc Orange Cheesecake (...pure indulgence :D)

IMG_0849.jpg

1 tbsp. Choc shot 2 syns
orange segments - free
quark - free
1 tsp galaxy bubbles choc orange 2 syns
x2 Alpen Light Double Choc Bars (heb)

Drinks -
x1 fennel tea
Robinsons nas squash
x2L of water

TOTAL SYNS = 6 :)

Back