Kay's journey to health and happiness

Ahhh must have missed it Kay...thankyou I am excited to make this tomorrow! Already at 8 1/2 syns today so to avoid being a piggy I'll not make it today =D I really want to though!! Haha

Didn't get to post my food diary for yesterday was tired after my sister left late but total syns for Saturday were 12.5 :p.

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Egg & Salad Roll
x1 wm roll (heb)
x1 egg - free
x1 low low cheese slice (hea)
1 tbsp. ketchup 1 syn
1 tsp asda mustard sauce 0.5 syns
salad - free

Snacks -
x2 apples

Lunch -
Cheeseburger with salad
x1 wm roll (heb)
25g Primula Cheese & Chive Spread 2.5 syns
salad - free
x1 quorn Burger 0.5 syns

Dinner -
Yellow Lentil Curry with Basmati Rice - free (from yesterday)
with tomato and coriander chutney - free
IMG_0778.jpg

Dessert -
Activia 0% fat Strawberry Yogurt - free
Meringue Nest 2.5 syns
Summer Fruits on top - free
IMG_0759.jpg IMG_0757.jpg

Drinks -
Options Hot Choc 16g - 2.5 syns
x1 Ginger Tea
x1 Irish Cream Coffee with skimmed milk (hea)
Robinsons Squash nas - free
1L of water

TOTAL SYNS = 9.5 :p need to have a low syn day tom only 1 day left to weigh in :eek: !

Stop worrying about your bloody weigh in or I come round and smack your bum...:whoopass: you are committed, you are wonderful and you are doing great :D

Meals are looking good, lentil curry looked yummy. Will some ginger tea help you de-stress? I'm looking for a car at the moment but its making me peckish! Xx

Meals are looking good, lentil curry looked yummy. Will some ginger tea help you de-stress? I'm looking for a car at the moment but its making me peckish! Xx

Thanks Cookie :) ginger tea is good for the stomach, it reduces any inflammation or discomfort, good after a heavy meal . The lentil curry was indeed yummy, the tomato and coriander chutney gives the curry that extra kick ! I hope to have a low syn day tom and drink lots of water. What day do you weigh in again Cookie is it Fridays ?

Kay xx

Thursdays for me, I'm preparing myself for a gain but I've had a good weekend and I've got the TOTM fairy here, she came 2 days earlier than expected and she brought her 'bloated ness dust' and sprinkled it all over my tummy! Very generous she is! Pity she didn't bring the 'appetite suppressant dust' with her, i'm having to use my hex's for a snack before bed :eat:

Thursdays for me, I'm preparing myself for a gain but I've had a good weekend and I've got the TOTM fairy here, she came 2 days earlier than expected and she brought her 'bloated ness dust' and sprinkled it all over my tummy! Very generous she is! Pity she didn't bring the 'appetite suppressant dust' with her, i'm having to use my hex's for a snack before bed :eat:

Don't know if your a big fan of herbal teas Cookie, but a lot of us retain water when it's our TOTM, Dandelion tea is fantastic for reducing water retention, you can buy it from Holland & Barretts , might help to keep the bloating to a minimum . There's still a few days until Thursday and your still within your weekly syns, I think you'll do fine. Fingers crossed for you :).

Kay xx

Morning Kay, your food for the weekend looked yum! Hope you have a great day :) xx

Morning Kay, your food for the weekend looked yum! Hope you have a great day :) xx

Thanks smuffin :), I really feel like I indulged on the weekend, food was yummy but high in syns. I guess I will be paying the price for that at weigh in tomorrow :p . Your food diary has been fab too, popped over to your diary and just posted. Hope you have a nice Monday .

Kay xx

Morning everyone :), got up early this morning, been quite productive, cleaned the kitchen and got my cooking out the way. I'm planning on having a low syn or no syn day today :p well at least I will try. I've made a really nice syn free veg soup which I plan on having for the rest of the day, boring I know but I feel like I need some kind of detox. I will try and drink 3L of water too.

Last edited:
Just finished having a bowl of my soup, but still hungry . I'm going to try and drink lots of water to kill off those hunger pangs :sigh: .

I'd go for another bowl of soup Kay, hello by the way. I'll try pop on later on my break, duty calls xx

Thanks Cookie , yep had 2 bowls already, its a clear soup, its just water (stock with veg in it) not like a nice thick creamy soup which would be more filling I guess. It still tastes nice, I used lots of seasoning in it, but hardly much calories going in :rolleyes:. Maybe I'll go for bowl number 3 if it gets really bad ...:confused:

Kay xx

Just finished having a bowl of my soup, but still hungry . I'm going to try and drink lots of water to kill off those hunger pangs :sigh: .

Aww, sucks you're hungry. Have you got any hexb cereal or anything in, might be a bit more filling? I know what its like the day before WI though, we just wabt to be as light as possible! X

Back