Kay's journey to health and happiness

Our bodies always seem to want more when we are close to weigh in.. did u have any fruit? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Brittany yep I had x2 apples. I stepped on the home scales, not sure if their playing up, they show a small gain, feeling crappy :( .

When 7s your actual weigh in?? X

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's at 10am tomorrow morning. Glad it's a morning one, evening ones sometimes show you heavier . How has your day been :) ?

Kay xx

Todays Eats...updated

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x2 apples

Lunch -
Syn Free Veg Soup

Dinner -
Syn Free Veg Soup

Drinks -
x1 Ginger Tea
x2L of water

TOTAL SYNS = 0 :) ...first time ever !

Hi Kay!

Hope you're not still hungry? Have you had your he extras, ? Cheese on toast or a bowl of porridge would fill you up.?
I always find I'm starving if I don't have them. You could have some fruit and yog.

Hows your day been , besides hungry?!?;)

x

Hi Kay!

Hope you're not still hungry? Have you had your he extras, ? Cheese on toast or a bowl of porridge would fill you up.?
I always find I'm starving if I don't have them. You could have some fruit and yog.

Hows your day been , besides hungry?!?;)

x

Hi Kitty, yep my diary does not look like a normal day for me :rolleyes: I had a sneaky peek on my scales and it showed a small gain, day before it showed a loss, so its thrown me kind of a bit, so since weigh in is tom morning, I decided to do a no syn day. Don't know if that will make a difference but will have to see. My day was quite boring hun, just did some chores around the house, gave it a good tidy and watched some telly, not as half as action packed as yours :D, how have u been ?

Kay xx

Just wait for the scales officially tomorrow . That's the only reading that counts!

I've been good thanks Kay, but a bit tired. Didn't sleep that well last night but gonna have a milky hot choccy before bed to see if that helps. I stayed later in work to get some stuff done to save a bit of time when I got home.

U don't seem to have eatenmuchtoday at all
Just trust the scales tomorrow... when we weigh in all the time we sabotage ourselves part of me wished I didn't have any but I just have to get on :) x

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for WI hun - dont stress you will be fine. Both mine and Kathryn's own scales have been wrong the last 2 weeks so yours may be too. Official WI is the only one that counts and I bet you've done fab x

Good luck tomorrow Kay!

Thank you so much ladies for all your kind wishes :) just had another bowl of soup. I don't know how people drink 3-4 L of water a day, I've had just over 2 today and I practically live in the bathroom ! :D

Kay xx

Got my fingers crossed for you tomorrow !! Good luck !! X

Hope all goes well in the morning Kay!! I weigh tomorrow too but not till evening - so I'll have whole what to eat for the day dilemma!

I know what you mean, I had that today :rolleyes:, good luck for weigh in tom hun :).

Kay xx

Thank u everyone for all the good wishes :). Hope I report back with some good news, even a sts I will be ok, just hope its not a gain. Going to hit the pillow now otherwise will drive myself nuts overthinking things. Night night everyone, will catch up with you all tomorrow .

Kay xx

Thank u everyone for all the good wishes :). Hope I report back with some good news, even a sts I will be ok, just hope its not a gain. Going to hit the pillow now otherwise will drive myself nuts overthinking things. Night night everyone, will catch up with you all tomorrow .

Kay xx

Night night hun, try not to stress and good luck xx

Back