Lentil Curry 2 syns
Tilda Brown Rice Pouch 2.5 syns
with salad - freeDessert -
None

Drinks -
x3 Detox Tea
Robinsons nas squash
1L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 12 was quite hungry today :)

Kay, what about swimming? That would be gentle on your joints and can go at your own pace. This will help you tone then you can use your pennies on the actifry with money left over :)

Kay, what about swimming? That would be gentle on your joints and can go at your own pace. This will help you tone then you can use your pennies on the actifry with money left over :)

Thanks Rae Rae but I can't swim :(, I'm not too fond of it either :p. I do like going to the gym but was thinking about having an exercise machine at home so I can keep working out in the winter months. I have until Easter to decide or I might just keep the money in my savings and continue with the gym, will see how I go. Loving the sound of your soup, I'm sure that's going to boost your losses this week :).

Kay xx

What about just gettin out for a walk? Even 20 minutes a few times a week? I know the weather will be miserable in winter though xx

Evening Kay - how are you feeling now? I hope the cramps have eased?

I cant advise on the vibroplate - I do no exercise at all since stopping my zumba :-(

Food looks good, ive had a mega hungry day and could still stuff my face boooo I dont have a lot of free stuff in until i pop to shops tomorrow x

Evening Kay - how are you feeling now? I hope the cramps have eased?

I cant advise on the vibroplate - I do no exercise at all since stopping my zumba :-(

Food looks good, ive had a mega hungry day and could still stuff my face boooo I dont have a lot of free stuff in until i pop to shops tomorrow x

Hi Sheila, Just wrote on your diary :p, your pud looked amazing ! :D I was just going to sign off, cramps got worse this afternoon :(, I'm feeling really drained and tired today, might watch some telly now and then have an early night. I hope to catch up with you all tomorrow. Hope you have a lovely weekend. :)

Kay xx

Going to log off early tonight ladies, cramps are still bothering me :(, hope you all have a lovely weekend, will catch up with you all tomorrow. :)

Kay xx

Morning everyone :) . I'm confused.com :confused: this morning. I've been looking into buying one of these exercise machines called `vibration plates or power plates .' I have been reading lots of reviews about them online, most of them are very positive. There are so many different types out there, its hard to decide which one to go for. However after spending a lot of time researching, I have narrowed down on one. The benefits are, it doesn't take much space in my room, its ment to be excellent for toning your body, its also good for weightloss but its more for toning. People that have bought it said its really help them with joint pain and back pain which I have both. They've also reported inch losses more than weightloss on the scales. I am ok with that because I have SW to help me with the weightloss. I feel the two combined will work well together.

I always worry that when I get to target, I don't want to be flabby but nice and toned. For that reason I feel I need to start now. I do have gym membership but to be honest, I know what I'm like, I probably only use it in the summer months, which we just about have 4 lol, the rest of the year I get a bit lazy and in the winter months, I just can't get myself to go. So I'm thinking once I get the machine to cancel my gym membership. I hope to use it at least 5 days out of 7 and since it will be in my room, I know I will make use of it.

I know some salons have them and charge an awful lot for a half hour session. Just wanted to know if anyone on here has ever used `vibration/power plates ', would really appreciate your feedback :) .

Here is the one I am eyeing up to purchase on Amazon, still not sure yet.

View attachment 125915
Here is a video link to what the machines can do, been watching these all day on utube too, to help me decide.

Vibration Exercise Fitness Machine by VibraSlim - Whole Body - YouTube

Kay xx

Kay - a couple of years ago - these machines were popular with the girls in the office & most felt it worked well for them - I bought 10 sessions in a local salon just before a hol - the machine certainly shook u up! At the induction session they showed u how to maximise its effect by standing in certain positions (not kinky ones lol!) So took the advice (thank goodness I was in a room on my own!)

I was on yet another diet at the time - and exercising - desperately trying to improve my baggy bod for the hol - then scoffed my silly when I was there!

So can't vouch for what made my muscles a little firmer or the few pounds I lost - but if it hadn't been for the cost - think I would have carried on with the machine cos it FELT as if it was doing me good!

Hello Kay, we have them at my gym, I'm not keen to be honest, I've only used it a couple of times, I just didn't like how to me it felt as if my joints & bones were rattling.
I know what you mean about training in the winter months though. Just be careful if you get one it doesn't then become a clothes hanger after a couple of months :)

Hey Cookie - u been peeping at my 'exercise' bike then?

Hi kay
Dont know if this will work never done it on phone b4.
Ive not mentioned it b4 but got the vibropower machine from idealworld for christmas. I was kind of embarrassed to be honest.
I personally love it i use it for 10min first thing and 10 min b4 bed mon-fri. Obviously been doing SW too but the statistics on my signature show what cm loss i had in jan. I have horrible thighs very cellulity and they honestly are feeling smoother. I cant say if its the machine itself but with everything together i think it works and it gives me energy to get going in the morning and relaxes all my muscles at night. It does take some getting used to, it could make u feel sea sick to start with.
As i say at idealworld they often put these on offer and have a flexipay too. Hope this link works.

Vibrapower Disc with Resistance Bands Despatched From Wednesday 15th Jan

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bubble - pls don't be embarrassed here - we're all in the same boat aren't we? (oops just realised u mentioned sea sickness b4 that wasn't meant to be a pun!)

Going to log off early tonight ladies, cramps are still bothering me :(, hope you all have a lovely weekend, will catch up with you all tomorrow. :)

Kay xx

Aww sorry to hear you're not feeling well Kay. Hopefully a good night sleep will make things a little better xxx

Kay xx

Sleep well - hope u wake up bright and breezy!

Night Kay!
Hope you're ok? Xx

Back