Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay!
soz to hear that your not yourself. Have you tried drinking boiled water or some mint tea.?
With regards to the sprouts - shred and add to mash and make bubble and squeak , slice and make a stir fry with other veggies, you can disguise the taste with chilli and garlic. You got any sweet corn in the freezer or cupboard- it always helps me. I've been known to eat it straight from the tin . Have you tried rubbing your belly in circular motions?

Xx

Great job Kay!! Emotional support is the best thing someone can have when going through this journey. As for the emotional eating, it's just one day at a time. Try easing off it slowly. I know a lot of people who were like that until they filled their habits with exercise and grew rid of it.

Hello :p, not seen you before on my diary, welcome :D . Not sure if that post was for me but it is good advice all the same for everyone :), although I would say exercise does not substitute an emotional void. But I agree this whole plan is one day at a time for all of us. Good luck on your weightloss journey .

Kay xx

Just subscribing to your diary hun. Sorry you're not feeling too good at the moment. It will pass no doubt. x

Thanks, hello and welcome :p .

Kay xx

Lol I hope they work for you hun and that you feel more comfy x

I am eating them now Sheila with my eyes closed, I'm holding a sick bag in my other hand, pray for me they stay down. :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay!
soz to hear that your not yourself. Have you tried drinking boiled water or some mint tea.?
With regards to the sprouts - shred and add to mash and make bubble and squeak , slice and make a stir fry with other veggies, you can disguise the taste with chilli and garlic. You got any sweet corn in the freezer or cupboard- it always helps me. I've been known to eat it straight from the tin . Have you tried rubbing your belly in circular motions?

Xx

Thanks Kitty :), I went for the sprouts, spiced them up a bit, maybe a bit too much :rolleyes: but gulping them down now, hope it brings the pf around tonight. How have you been ?

Kay xx

I love shredded sprouts when fried up in a bit of cream!! Now I wonder if there is a SW alternative.

...now she tells me lol :D just kidding, was thinking what to do with them, fried in a bit of cream sounds much better, I just can't get over their taste but they are such a good source of fibre, I have 3 left on my plate and they have gone cold, even worse, gross :9529: .

I feel sick just had the last one :9529::9529::9529::sign0137: never again ! If the pf doesn't come after this, I will not be a happy bunny !

Going to throw up todays eats in a bit.......................I mean post up :eek:

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast - was surprisingly hungry this morning :)
x1 Quorn Bacon Slice- 1 syn
Egg - free 2 syns
Salad - free
1 tbsp. Ex L Mayo 1 syn
Olives 1 syns

Snack -
x2 apples with muller ff custard - free
x1 pear

Lunch -
Stuffed Peppers with chilli and cheese (hea) - free

Dinner -
Small portion of Brussel Sprouts with salad - free

Dessert -
x1 Activia 0% fat raspberry yogurt - free
summer fruits - free
meringue nest - 2.5 syns

Drinks -
x2 Detox Tea
x1 Irish Cream Coffee with skimmed milk (hea)
Robinsons nas squash
1L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 7.5

Last edited:
So sorry you're feeling crappy hun. Had to laugh about your running commentary on the sprouts. Hope you get a visit tonight xx

Thanks Rae Rae :D, I managed to eat 8 in the end and didn't throw them up either. My tummy sounds like the washing machine cycle right now :p, don't know if that's the sprouts doing their magic and calling out to the pf, I flippin hope so ! :)

Hopefully you'll have a clear out before morning xx

Thanks Rae Rae I hope so, I have weigh in on Tuesday so feeling a bit anxious. I had a sts last week can't afford not to have a loss this week. How has your weekend been so far ? :)

Kay xx

Back