Kay's journey to health and happiness

Good luck today Kay! See you soon with that shiny new award of yours - I have no doubts it's yours this week xx

Sending good vibes xxx

Afternoon everyone, I got my 3 stone award yay me ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: so so happy :) .

Also got slimmer of the week for losing 3.5 lbs this week ! :p

And I got slimmer of the month for losing 10lbs in February ! :D

I'm a super duper happy bunny I am . :bliss: I'm now in the next stone bracket. Although I am very happy I am still behind half a stone on last year. I achieved 3 1/2 stone loss last year upto November then I gained 1 stone over xmas as most of you know, so I am still undoing the damage. Just another half stone to go then I will be really happy that I have caught up with where I was a last year. I will use the Month of March to lose that half stone, I will try my best anyway. Then beginning of April I will actually feel like my weightloss journey is starting and I can start working seriously towards my target !

I have also decided to leave the gym and exercise for now, the diet alone seems to be working for me at the minute. I will resume gym soon maybe in April once I have that other half stone under my belt. I'm planning on having all my 15 syns today :D going to really enjoy myself !

Thank you all for your encouragement and support it really means a lot to me. My group and C are fab, but you guys are just amazing ! :p

Group Hug Kay xx
:grouphugg:

Yay ........... :character00100::bliss::character00100::bliss::talk017::bliss::character00100::bliss::character00100:

Amazing, well done Kay! You deserve it, you worked so hard!

Thanks so much :p I am doing a happy dance right now in my room :bliss: .

Kay xx

Absolutely flipping brilliant kay, well done :) and that's without a proper visit from the PF xx

Thanks so much Rae Rae, the pf came this morning :D must have been because I drowned by tummy in 3 litres of water yesterday lol .

Kay xx

Yay ........... :character00100::bliss::character00100::bliss::talk017::bliss::character00100::bliss::character00100:

Thanks so much bcp :p, loving all the smilies, so so happy today :).

Kay xx

Back