Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello waves ,
Hope your having a great day , pain permitting ,
Catch you later Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just sat down now with a cup of peppermint tea :). I went for my walk earlier, came back and made my veg soup then came back on mins then went off again to have my veg soup for lunch (it was yummy) then cleaned the whole kitchen, now shattered, got hot water bottle for my back and drinking my peppermint tea. How has your day been Von ? :p

Kay xx

Oh Kay I didn't mean to worry you!! I had a horrible physiotherapist the first time round, who didn't understand why I was in tears at every session (because I was in pain), she even asked did I need referring to a phycologist as it seemed I had other problems going on! I didn't, it just bloody hurt! I didn't like her at all so didn't bother going. Probably the wrong thing to do looking back.
But this last one was absolutely fantastic, the weeks when I turned up in so much pain, she wouldn't even touch me, just told me to take it easy and try again in a fortnight, she was really good at getting me referred to the pain clinic and get scans done etc.
I just don't think that physio was the answer the first time round for my problem.
All I can say is, try it, you never know you might feel like a completely different person after a few sessions.
So sorry I worried you! Xxx

Oh that's a big relief then, phew, I hope they re kind to me :rolleyes: .

Kay xx

You've been busy , :)
I just window shopped ,
I'm just going to have some soup feeling a bit peckish ,
See you in a bit xxx

You've been busy , :)
I just window shopped ,
I'm just going to have some soup feeling a bit peckish ,
See you in a bit xxx

okie tokie enjoy your soup :) .

Kay xx

Morning Kay :) Sorry to hear you're still suffering, the mn fairy decided to pop over to me this morning :eek: a week later than expected.. I thought I'd got away with that one lol. Have you got much else planned today or can you stay in and rest? Xx

Hi mrstore - sorry ur suffering - sounds bad - poor u - hope someone can something for u soon!

Going to have an early night ladies :nightf:, will catch up with you all tomorrow . Night night. :)

Kay xx

Hi - sorry to hear ur not feeling too good - TOTM makes u feel worse too - Boooooo to totm fairy! Hope u get professional help for ur back soon - rest, and take carex

Afternoon Kay, are you feeling any better, we've a few poorly minis at the moment, hope you've a hot water bottle to help ease your pain :) x

Hi Kay!

Hope your not in TOO much pain. Just try and rest up as much you can

hope you are well otherwise x

TODAYS EATS

RED DAY

SOUP CHALLENGE DAY 6 :)

Breakfast -
x1 banana
x1 apple
x2 tangerines

Lunch -
Vegetable Soup
(x2 bowls)

IMG_0790.jpg

Dinner -
Fish Curry with plain salad - free

IMG_0921.jpg

Dessert -
Fruit Bowl - free

IMG_0909.jpg

Drinks -
x2 Ginger Teas
x1 Camomile and Spice Apple Tea
x1 Peppermint Tea
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 0 :)

Your soup looks lovely kay xx

Thanks Rae Rae, tomorrow is the last day of my soup challenge then Tuesday is weigh in when I findout if it worked :p . I'm starting a new challenge from Tuesday, a salad challenge, looking forward to that. :)

Kay xx

You got the recipe for your curry? Looks fit !

Fish Curry recipe - Syn Free on Red and EE

IMG_0921.jpg

Ingredients

3 haddock fillets
frylight
1 large onion diced
3 garlic cloves crushed
1 inch stem of ginger grated
1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
1/2 tsp coarse black pepper
4 large fresh tomatoes diced
pinch fresh coriander leaves (to garnish)
1 tsp curry powder
juice of 1/2 lemon

Method

Fry the onions garlic and ginger with frylight in a pan (3-4 mins), until onions are soft (on medium heat) now add the tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients (except fresh coriander leaves and haddock), cook for 5-6 mins allow the tomato and onion masala to absorb the spices (add a dash of water if the mixture is too dry and sticking to the pan), now lower the heat to low and add the haddock fillets cover and allow to simmer for 6-7 mins. Remove lid and mince into the curry (if you prefer to keep it whole then no need for this step). Turn off the heat and garnish with fresh coriander.

Serve with Basmati Rice or WW Naan Bread (remember to syn them).

Enjoy !! :)

Back