Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening Kay :)
No foody pics today?? X

Evening Kathryn, how are you hun ? :) Nope no food piccies today because my sister came around for lunch and I had no time. How has your day been so far ? How are you feeling about weigh in tomorrow ?

Kay xx

Evening Kathryn, how are you hun ? :) Nope no food piccies today because my sister came around for lunch and I had no time. How has your day been so far ? How are you feeling about weigh in tomorrow ?

Kay xx

I'll let you off then lol :p

I've had a good day thanks... Didn't wake up till gone half 9 :eek: Can't remember the last time that happened! I've been to Aldi and stocked up on fruit and veggies... My scales were showing a loss around 2lbs this morning... Fingers crossed they stay that way for Morning, especially after a meal off plan for Matty's birthday and the Chinese food on the meet yesterday... Plus I'm still on a lot of painkillers at the mo, the totm fairy visited again yesterday and the other fairy isn't being kind to me today... So I'd be over the moon with any loss in the morning :)

Have you had a nice day? Xx

I'll let you off then lol :p

I've had a good day thanks... Didn't wake up till gone half 9 :eek: Can't remember the last time that happened! I've been to Aldi and stocked up on fruit and veggies... My scales were showing a loss around 2lbs this morning... Fingers crossed they stay that way for Morning, especially after a meal off plan for Matty's birthday and the Chinese food on the meet yesterday... Plus I'm still on a lot of painkillers at the mo, the totm fairy visited again yesterday and the other fairy isn't being kind to me today... So I'd be over the moon with any loss in the morning :)

Have you had a nice day? Xx

Wow that's great news Kathryn, I really hope its a good loss for you hun, you really deserve it :). I stepped on the scales today and their 2lbs up. I don't think me and exercise go at the moment so going to stop gym for a while and go back to the challenges I was doing which worked better for me. Today was syn carnage, the onion rings caught me out, I didn't realise they were going to be that high in syns I had 6 and someone said they are 3.5 syns each, but that sounds like a lot and I grilled mine, do you think 3.5 syns is for deep fried ?

Kay xx

Thanks Bev, well I stepped on the scales this morning after the pf had visited me and its showing a 2lb gain. Going to stop the gym for next week and see if the gain comes off. I'm finding this all very interesting how my body is reacting to different things. Seems like it prefers the challenges to the gym for me anyway :).

Kay xx

Aww noo :( So annoying, especially as you've been working so bloody hard this week. Just not fair at times is it? Grr!

I know I'll be exactly the same if I don't lose with the gym, its such a shame though as I know its great for toning and overall health. Just feel gutted for you hun xx

Hope that gain gets lost soon Kay, totally undeserved but I'm sure in a week's time you'll have a more accurate reflection of your weight :) :) I know hard bluddy annoyed you must feel right now though, frustrating doesn't cover it x

Aww noo :( So annoying, especially as you've been working so bloody hard this week. Just not fair at times is it? Grr!

I know I'll be exactly the same if I don't lose with the gym, its such a shame though as I know its great for toning and overall health. Just feel gutted for you hun xx

Thanks Bev, I've got 3 stone to target so will stick with working on food for losses for the next 2 stone then when I'm 1 stone away from target I will get a PT trainer and hit the gym with a vengeance ! lol :D I love exercise and for me it will always be a part of my life going forward, I just don't want my losses to stop at the mo. I really want to get to target this year. This has to be my year :).

Kay xx

Hope that gain gets lost soon Kay, totally undeserved but I'm sure in a week's time you'll have a more accurate reflection of your weight :) :) I know hard bluddy annoyed you must feel right now though, frustrating doesn't cover it x

Aww thanks Lauren, if I am up 2lbs on Tuesday I should still be happy with my lot, these last few weeks have been very good for me, its just my body is gaining with exercise at the mo. I love gym and will defo continue with it in the future, I don't want to be a flabby target member lol :D, defo want to tone up so I will resume it in the future, but I am still 3 stones away from target so have plenty of time to work on food for losses for now. How have you been hun ?

Kay xx

Or morrisons.... 100g baked battered onion rings.. 9.5 syns xx

thanks Kathryn, and I'm gonna be a pain now, how many onion rings in 100g roughly, mine looked like they were on a diet, really skinny that's why I went for 6...or was it 7 ? :eek:

Kay xx

Okay I'm slowly solving the onion ring puzzle with the help of Kathryn :). Turns out 4 onion rings are 50g, to be honest I'm better off saying I had 8, cause I can't remember exactly, seems like a lot but they were really skinny. So going by the info Kathryn has kindly given me that's 100g = 9.5 syns :eek:, oh well better go back to my diary and add the syn total :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

Ahh Kay your food for today really didn't sound that bad at all!! Mmm onion rings bet they were worth every bite :D Is your weigh in day on Tuesday? You really are on fire at the moment with your losses so don't let a sneaky wee 2lb bother you I'm sure by tomorrow it would be away! Hope you having a lovely weekend xxx

Aww thanks Gilly. :) I know your having amazing losses with the gym, but my body just seems to not be getting on with it, its showing a gain, I will see what Tuesday brings but think I will stop gym for the mo and just keep working on food for my losses because it works better for me for the moment. I think when I am 1 stone away from target, I'll get a PT trainer and get back on it for the last stone. I hope you have a smashing loss on Wednesday hun, I would actually say, your on fire lol :D, and I'm very very happy for you ! ;)

Kay xx

Lol I'm laughing , we started at 6 onion rings now were at 8 , xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh I know, I get memory loss from time to time :D

My sis just told me there's no TOWIE tonight , Wednesday was the series end ,
Wot we like ? Were suppose to be top TOWIE watchers lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks Gilly. :) I know your having amazing losses with the gym, but my body just seems to not be getting on with it, its showing a gain, I will see what Tuesday brings but think I will stop gym for the mo and just keep working on food for my losses because it works better for me for the moment. I think when I am 1 stone away from target, I'll get a PT trainer and get back on it for the last stone. I hope you have a smashing loss on Wednesday hun, I would actually say, your on fire lol :D, and I'm very very happy for you ! ;)

Kay xx

Yeah if that works for you then that's what you got to do Hun ;) I'm sure that gain will not show on Tuesday, are you still doing your salad challenge too? Great idea about the PT totally recommend them! And thanks Kay you really are a sweetheart :heartpump: Xx

Back