Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hey kay, you sound like you've got sum renewed motivation and bet ypu felt fab when ypu got intp your skinny gym kit :) amazeballs!!!

Bet your sister had a nice surprise :) xx

Thanks RR :), I do feel more positive after having spoken with my trainer. Yep getting into a size 14 was a fab moment, its put a big smile on my face. My sister was really shocked but in a nice way and wants me to continue doing well. I intend on doing so the rest of this year and then hopefully by xmas be at target, nice way to end the year ! :D You've been doing amazing hun, since coming back from hols, I'm really hoping you have a well deserved smashing loss on Saturday ! ;)

Kay xx

Aww Kay I love how you are always so positive! Every faith that you will kick butt next week on those scales!!! Good going in the gym too Hun!!! Xx

Thanks Gilly :), hope some of your magic dust rubs off onto me for next week ! :D Your doing super ! Well done on your fab 4lb loss hun ! Amazing !! If I can manage half of the exercises you do, I will be over the moon ! :p

Kay xx

Sounding so positive Kay! I'm glad to hear you've changed your mind about the gym! I'm sure the trainer is right and it'll show on the scales next week!

Well done!xxx

Aww thanks hun :). I hope fingers crossed its good news next week. How has your week been so far ? and what day do you normally weigh in ?

Kay xx

Evening lovely hope your well? Glad to hear your back at the gym it will pay off just stick with it your doing so well despite your expected gain this week, it will be off next week plus more I think. I have every faith in you x

Thanks Sheila :), I can never be down for too long, I just have to come on here and your all bursting with good news ! :D 1lb away from target !! Amazing ! So so happy for you hun ! Whoop whoop ! :party0011:

Kay xx

Evening Kay :) or should I say Little Miss Positive! :) You've done so well so far and will continue to! Well done!! I'm sure your positivity will rub off on all your readers of your diary :) xxx

Aww that's so sweet, thanks Kathryn ;). Whenever I'm down I just come on here and share my thoughts openly with you all and your all so understanding and warm, I feel so lucky to be amongst such good friends :). Wish I could have met you all in Sheffield. I hope your having a fab week hun, will pop over soon for a catch up on your diary.

Kay xx

Thanks Sheila :), I can never be down for too long, I just have to come on here and your all bursting with good news ! :D 1lb away from target !! Amazing ! So so happy for you hun ! Whoop whoop ! :party0011:

Kay xx

Awww Kay thats lovely thank you hunni - coming on here certainly brightens the spirit xx

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Protein Shake 5 syns

Today at the gym
Cardio
240 cals treadmill
100 cals cross trainer
160 cals rowing machine
TOTAL CALS BURNED = 500 cals :p
Weights
Andrea Orbecks 10 minute Arm Circuit

Lunch -
Egg on Toast (heb) - free
Few spoons of lentil curry - free

Snack -
x2 apples - free

Dinner -
Okra Salad - free

IMG_0949.jpg

Drinks -
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 5 :)

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Protein Shake 5 syns

Today at the gym
Cardio
240 cals treadmill
100 cals cross trainer
160 cals rowing machine
TOTAL CALS BURNED = 500 cals :p
Weights
Andrea Orbecks 10 minute Arm Circuit

Lunch -
Egg on Toast (heb) - free
Few spoons of lentil curry - free

Snack -
x2 apples - free

Dinner -
Okra Salad - free

View attachment 132900

Drinks -
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 5 :)

Pmsllllll I really need to have my eyes tested I thought that said ORKA salad!! I was thinking hmmmmm whale on a salad doh

Pmsllllll I really need to have my eyes tested I thought that said ORKA salad!! I was thinking hmmmmm whale on a salad doh

Hehe, no I'm the whale so why would I need me on the salad ? :D

Kay xx

Grrrr far from it Mrs size 14 gym kit - that doesnt sound whale like to me :p

Aww thanks Sheila :D, was one of my happiest moments in a long time :).

Kay xx

Aww thanks Sheila :D, was one of my happiest moments in a long time :).

Kay xx

Your doing brill Kay and isnt it amazing how something so small like trying on an outfit like that can lift your mood right up and give you motivation to carry on xx

Your doing brill Kay and isnt it amazing how something so small like trying on an outfit like that can lift your mood right up and give you motivation to carry on xx

...yes as well as my very good friend being 1lb away from target ! That's also lifted my mood up big time ! :D I'm so so happy for you Sheila ! :) You must celebrate in style next week, hope you've got something big planned ! :p Yes I know I'm talking like you've already got it, because I know you will !

Kay xx

...yes as well as my very good friend being 1lb away from target ! That's also lifted my mood up big time ! :D I'm so so happy for you Sheila ! :) You must celebrate in style next week, hope you've got something big planned ! :p Yes I know I'm talking like you've already got it, because I know you will !

Kay xx

Awww thanks Kay( ill make you proud) - im determined to be there for Easter. I certainly do.... Kathryn (Mrstore) is coming to stay and on Saturday we are going to meet Gill (Gillybops) for some girlie time. Some retail therapy me thinks and of course some trying on of silly outfits hehe. Might even treat myself to some new clothes. xx

Awww thanks Kay( ill make you proud) - im determined to be there for Easter. I certainly do.... Kathryn (Mrstore) is coming to stay and on Saturday we are going to meet Gill (Gillybops) for some girlie time. Some retail therapy me thinks and of course some trying on of silly outfits hehe. Might even treat myself to some new clothes. xx

Wow ! Sounds like a plan ! :D Lots more new piccies to see :p. Will we be seeing all of you in bunny outfits for Easter ? hehe

Kay xx

Hi Kay - glad ur so positive about ur weight journey - it gives us all a little boost too! Great about size 14s too!

Thx 2 for ur msg on LJ's thread - v disappointed to sts - had my usual WI day treats but will be back on plan 2moro.

Hi Kay !!

Love your positive vibes- go girl!!
It's good to hear that your back (despite the small gain) and raring to go again.
I might join you on your challenges . Xx

Hi Kay - glad ur so positive about ur weight journey - it gives us all a little boost too! Great about size 14s too!

Thx 2 for ur msg on LJ's thread - v disappointed to sts - had my usual WI day treats but will be back on plan 2moro.

Thanks Linda :), don't been down hun, you've done smashing these past few weeks and you will continue to do so. Glad to hear your gonna be back on it from tomorrow. I know you'll see that weight drop off next week. Got my fingers crossed for both of us ! :p

Kay xx

Back