Kay's journey to health and happiness

Night night xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kay, I thought I was subscribed to your diary but obviously I wasn't! So sorry! You're doing amazingly well with the Salad challenge; having it with every meal yesterday is quite an achievement! Glad that the gain looks like it's coming off, you've still got 4 more days till weigh in so I'm sure you'll show a 3lb loss, if not a bit more! Hope you have a great day!

Hi Kay
keep on smiling hun, your secret sister is seeing it through! ;)
Hows the food today? Hope motivation still high. xxxxbig hugsxxxxx

Hi Kay, hope you've had a lovely day and are thinking happy thoughts :D xx

Evening everyone, sorry I'm not well tonight so will not be updating, having an early night. I'm going to my aunts tomorrow to stay with her, I will be back on Sunday, hope to catch up with you all then, hope you all have a lovely weekend :).

Kay xx

Evening everyone, sorry I'm not well tonight so will not be updating, having an early night. I'm going to my aunts tomorrow to stay with her, I will be back on Sunday, hope to catch up with you all then, hope you all have a lovely weekend :). Kay xx

Hugs xxx
Take care Hun ,
Wish I could do more ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening everyone, sorry I'm not well tonight so will not be updating, having an early night. I'm going to my aunts tomorrow to stay with her, I will be back on Sunday, hope to catch up with you all then, hope you all have a lovely weekend :).

Kay xx

Sorry to hear u've not been feeling too good - hope ur feeling better soon - let us know how u are when ur back - ur so kind to ur Aunt and I hope seeing u gives her a lift - take carexx

Back