Kay's journey to health and happiness

I'm smiling to myself reading all your comments on foods you used to eat! I think we were all separated at birth :D I used to eat family bags of crisps and large bars of Dairy Milk all to myself all washed down with lots of red wine :rolleyes:

What du mean used to? I still do. Am i not supposed to then?:confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

PS - to everyone that's loves crisps, they were something I was really missing (I'd have Quavers and syn them but it's just not the same!): I started making kale crisps. Now I know they sound gross, but honestly once they're cooked, they taste quite like potato crisps and they're totally free. I'd encourage everyone to try them once as I love them now!

You just buy the pre-shredded kale, put on a baking tray, spray with frylight and sprinkle with salt (or paprika, chilli, whatever you like) and stick in the oven at about 180 for about 6 mins (keep an eye, as they can burn quickly).

Just caught up, I too love Secret Eaters, it often surprises me how much they eat without thinking, and how they think salad with masses of mayo is healthy or like the guy last week all that fruit juice, what also surprises me is people not understanding what is healthy food & what isn't.

Before SW I would have full fat yogurts, more cheese, more chocolate & just more sweet stuff really, not masses but just more:rolleyes:

Afternoon everyone :), hope your all doing well. Well I was all fired up yesterday that I was going to be productive today and get things done around the house. I majorly need to go through my clothes and do a big sort out. Woke up this morning and its pouring cats and dogs outside :rolleyes:, didn't feel like getting out of bed. Also this weather makes me want to eat ... am I just making excuses ? I don't know . I'm sat with my green tea catching up on mins now :coffee: . I watched secret eaters on catchup just now, that programme makes me hungry :eek:, I'm having one of those days when I can't stop thinking of food :eating: hehe xx

Hey hun, what a horrible day eh? It was throwing it down up here too, I got to work and my feet were soaking wet, lovely!

How are you finding your relaxed week? I think its a great idea as the last thing you need is extra pressure on you right now. I watch secret eaters too but haven't seen the latest one, will have to try and squeeze it in before hols xxx

I'm smiling to myself reading all your comments on foods you used to eat! I think we were all separated at birth :D I used to eat family bags of crisps and large bars of Dairy Milk all to myself all washed down with lots of red wine :rolleyes:

Mandy snap ! :p I used to love the big bars of dairy milk too, still do :rolleyes: xx

What du mean used to? I still do. Am i not supposed to then?:confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't worry bubble, I'll join u :D, I still do sometimes :hug99: hehe xx

Ahhh well - after my spectacular fall off the SW wagon last Sunday I decline to comment :rolleyes:

lol :D we all have days like that hun xx

I got mine from Tesco. It's lovely! (And this is coming from a green tea hater lol) x

Ah thanks Katie :p, I don't like green tea either but recently managed to enjoy the pineapple and grapefruit one, it was yummy. I've heard so many good things about the salted caramel one, can't wait to try it xx

PS - to everyone that's loves crisps, they were something I was really missing (I'd have Quavers and syn them but it's just not the same!): I started making kale crisps. Now I know they sound gross, but honestly once they're cooked, they taste quite like potato crisps and they're totally free. I'd encourage everyone to try them once as I love them now!

You just buy the pre-shredded kale, put on a baking tray, spray with frylight and sprinkle with salt (or paprika, chilli, whatever you like) and stick in the oven at about 180 for about 6 mins (keep an eye, as they can burn quickly).

Hey hun, we've discussed kale crisps with our C in group and she said they would have to be syned because in SW if something is not being eaten as its supposed to then they normally syn it, that's the reason she gave :rolleyes: xx

Just caught up, I too love Secret Eaters, it often surprises me how much they eat without thinking, and how they think salad with masses of mayo is healthy or like the guy last week all that fruit juice, what also surprises me is people not understanding what is healthy food & what isn't.

Before SW I would have full fat yogurts, more cheese, more chocolate & just more sweet stuff really, not masses but just more:rolleyes:

Oh I have real sweet tooth too Michelle :p, worries me sometimes, I have to make sure I don't buy any naughties, still can't trust myself around it :eek: :D xx

Hey hun, what a horrible day eh? It was throwing it down up here too, I got to work and my feet were soaking wet, lovely!

How are you finding your relaxed week? I think its a great idea as the last thing you need is extra pressure on you right now. I watch secret eaters too but haven't seen the latest one, will have to try and squeeze it in before hols xxx

Hello hello, we keep missing each other lol :D . I'm so happy for your 3lb loss hun, your doing super ! I know it won't be long before you have your 6.5 st award ! I hope you have a fab time in Tunisia, you really deserve the break, can't wait to see the pics when your back :p. Bet your well excited. Will try and pm u before you leave for a proper catch up. Hope you have a lovely week ahead hun :).

Kay xx

Evening Kay hows you hun xx

I'm ok thanks hun :) feeling a bit lost at the mo but hope to get my mojo back by next week, and focus on the plan. I'm hoping to do a massive clearout with my clothes tomorrow. I now fit into 14/16, I have size 22 Evans clothes still that I need to clear out. I wanted to go to my local car boot to flog them but the weather is crappy this weekend :rolleyes:, might do it the following weekend. How's your day been lovely ? xx

My day's not been to bad thanks chick - busy but not stressy. Im shattered tonight I keep nodding off lol Thank goodness its Friday tomorrow.

I hope the weather is better next week so that you can get to the car boot sale next week, some nice pocket money for you whoop x

Back