Kay's journey to health and happiness

Good luck Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Greetings everyone :D ! x

After 2 weeks of gains, I lost 2.5lbs !! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: I'm a happy bunny, I am back in the 11's whoop whoop ! :bliss:

I'm happy I did the salad challenge and I also managed to get a few days of exercise in at the gym at the start of the week, I think that probably helped. I wanted to get my 4.5 stone award before my op but I don't see that happening now, so all I would like is to keep my 4 stone and maintain over these next 2 weeks and stay in the 11's. If I manage to lose anything, then its a bonus .:) My doc has said no more gym until my op so I don't think I will have any huge losses. To be honest I actually want to enjoy my food over these next 2 weeks because after my op I will be on a liquid soup diet, doctors orders :rolleyes: so may as well enjoy proper food now while I can :p, all on plan of course, I'm looking forward to making some new SW recipes. I have already done my ice cream, knickerbocker glory and Thai green curry and leek & bacon risotto this week, can't believe I had all of that to eat and still lost 2.5lbs ! I'm so happy, I love slimming world ! :D

So no mini goals for me except I would like to stay in the 11's these next 2 weeks and maintain. ;)

Changing my target

After lots of going back and forth with my family and friends, I have decided to call my target early to 10 stone instead of 9 stone. That means I only have 1 stone and 13.5 lbs left to get to target :). I am happy with that. Once I get to 10 stone, if I feel I want to go lower, I will decide at that point ;).

Hope your all having a wonderful week on plan and thank you for all your good luck wishes :).

Kay xx

Last edited:
Yay well done Kay! That's bloody fab!

Here's to a good 2 weeks of maintaining, and obivously if you get a loss that's a massive bonus. Really happy for you :) xx

Greetings everyone :D ! x

After 2 weeks of gains, I lost 2.5lbs !! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: I'm a happy bunny, I am back in the 11's whoop whoop ! :bliss:

I'm happy I did the salad challenge and I also managed to get a few days of exercise in at the gym at the start of the week, I think that probably helped. I wanted to get my 4.5 stone award before my op but I don't see that happening now, so all I would like is to keep my 4 stone and maintain over these next 2 weeks and stay in the 11's. If I manage to lose anything, then its a bonus .:) My doc has said no more gym until my op so I don't think I will have any huge losses. To be honest I actually want to enjoy my food over these next 2 weeks because after my op I will be on a liquid soup diet, doctors orders :rolleyes: so may as well enjoy proper food now while I can :p, all on plan of course, I'm looking forward to making some new SW recipes. I have already done my ice cream, knickerbocker glory and Thai green curry and leek & bacon risotto this week, can't believe I had all of that to eat and still lost 2.5lbs ! I'm so happy, I love slimming world ! :D

So no mini goals for me except I would like to stay in the 11's these next 2 weeks and maintain. ;)

Hope your all having a wonderful week on plan and thank you for all your good luck wishes :).

Kay xx

Brilliant!! Great loss Kay - you are a star :worthy:

Yay well done Kay! That's bloody fab!

Here's to a good 2 weeks of maintaining, and obivously if you get a loss that's a massive bonus. Really happy for you :) xx

Thanks Emma :), I am really happy. I do miss the gym though but I guess things will get back to normal after I recover from my Op. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself before then. If I do lose something these next 2 weeks I will be over the moon !

I wish u loads of luck for tonight, I have a feeling you will do super ! Fingers crossed for you hun :D xx

I've just edited my earlier post about my target :D xx

as below :-

Changing my target

After lots of going back and forth with my family and friends, I have decided to call my target early to 10 stone instead of 9 stone. That means I only have 1 stone and 13.5 lbs left to get to target
smile.gif
. I am happy with that. Once I get to 10 stone, if I feel I want to go lower, I will decide at that point
wink.gif

Yay! So pleased for you Kay!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yayyyy brilliant loss , so happy for you , and glad you made your mind up about target ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kay! Yay yay yay!!! Jump around hun!:D
Great result this week and good target i reckon. Its well in reach now hun. You go girl!:p
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats bunny that's fab :as xx

Back