Kay's journey to health and happiness

But I don't want it sliding too much out if my grip again , so will have to start reining it in a bit

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wish I had your discipline Von :) xx

Wish I had your discipline Von :) xx

I've eaten 1/2 a pack of biscuits , so not so disaplined at the moment

I've eaten 1/2 a pack of biscuits , so not so disaplined at the moment

I'm eating ryvita crispbread with philly at this time :eek: xx

I bought some philly lightest today its now a hexa and you can have 110g whoop

Yep I'm loving my philly this week, bought loads of them Asda had the large tubs 330g on offer for £1 :eek::D. I want to try the x4 pot choc philly, do u know the synage on the choc philly Sheila, sorry I'm just being lazy, I need to check on syns online lol xx

I'm going to bed Kay, I'm in quite a bit of pain ATM , hopefully tabs will start to work soon ,
Night night Hun catch you tomorrow xxx

Yep I'm loving my philly this week, bought loads of them Asda had the large tubs 330g on offer for £1 :eek::D. I want to try the x4 pot choc philly, do u know the synage on the choc philly Sheila, sorry I'm just being lazy, I need to check on syns online lol xx

Lol here you go hun

Kraft, Philadelphia with Cadbury Milk Chocolate , 25g
3½​
3½​
3½​
Kraft, Philadelphia with Cadbury Milk Chocolate Mini Tubs , 30g tub
4½​
4½​
4½​

I'm going to bed Kay, I'm in quite a bit of pain ATM , hopefully tabs will start to work soon ,
Night night Hun catch you tomorrow xxx

Oh no boo to the pain :(, hope u feel better soon hun, have a lovely sleep. Catch up tomorrow. Night night hun ;) xx

Lol here you go hun

Kraft, Philadelphia with Cadbury Milk Chocolate , 25g

3½​

3½​

3½​
Kraft, Philadelphia with Cadbury Milk Chocolate Mini Tubs , 30g tub

4½​

4½​

4½​

wow that was fast lol, thanks so much hun :) xx

If im on minis I almost always have SW site open lol it comes in handy hehe x

Yep that's a good idea. However my laptop is ancient and can only manage one application open at a time or my screen freezes, bit like its owner :rolleyes: xx

If anyone out there can imagine a washing machine cycle with all the colours mixed up, well that's what my poor tum is going through right now. There has been no sequence or order to anything I have eaten today, more or less behaved like a dustbin :(. Sweet then savoury then sweet then savoury, and its been going on like that all day ! Such a greedy bunny I am :sigh: xx

If anyone out there can imagine a washing machine cycle with all the colours mixed up, well that's what my poor tum is going through right now. There has been no sequence or order to anything I have eaten today, more or less behaved like a dustbin :(. Sweet then savoury then sweet then savoury, and its been going on like that all day ! Such a greedy bunny I am :sigh: xx

Theres a remedy Kay ............. buy some colour RUN!!! and run away from the bad stuff lol x

I got it, thanks so much bunny :D

I shall try and keep popping on, but if I disappear then just poke me and I'll pop back, I have a sieve for a brain at the moment hehe ;)
Xx

Theres a remedy Kay ............. buy some colour RUN!!! and run away from the bad stuff lol x

Very well said Sheila :D lol, I need some Vanish spray too, to spray on my brain cells !! What am I thinking when I'm eating all this stuff ?? :eek: xx

I got it, thanks so much bunny :D

I shall try and keep popping on, but if I disappear then just poke me and I'll pop back, I have a sieve for a brain at the moment hehe ;)
Xx

Haha I just spoke about my brain too :D xx

Back