R u going to weigh tomorrow morning hun ? xx

R u going to weigh tomorrow morning hun ? xx
Unfortunately yes,
I really don't want to but I have to get a start point to move forward from ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Unfortunately yes,
I really don't want to but I have to get a start point to move forward from ,

Good luck hun, whatever it is, be easy on yourself, you've gone through a lot this week and any gain will come off ;) xx

I need to draw a very long line on my diary to make my fresh start ,

I don't think its gonna be as bad as your expecting Vonnie ;) fingers crossed for you hun xx

Think I'm going to have an early night now, watch Alan Carr's chatty man at 10 then sleep. Night night lovelies catch u all tomorrow ;).

Night Vonnie, sleep well hun :).

Kay xx

Think I'm going to have an early night now, watch Alan Carr's chatty man at 10 then sleep. Night night lovelies catch u all tomorrow ;). Night Vonnie, sleep well hun :). Kay xx

Night night xxxx

Hope ur WI goes better than u think - u sound as if ur being tooooo hard on urself!! :fingerscrossed: Whatever ur scales say remember there's always next week and ur Minis friends will be here to support u (and we qualify - cos we've been thro it all ourselves!!)

Hope ur WI goes better than u think - u sound as if ur being tooooo hard on urself!! :fingerscrossed: Whatever ur scales say remember there's always next week and ur Minis friends will be here to support u (and we qualify - cos we've been thro it all ourselves!!)

Thanks Linda ,
That's exactly it , I am to hard on myself I always am,
Yea I love all my mini friends coz as you say all the support they give is brilliant

Thanks Linda ,
That's exactly it , I am to hard on myself I always am,
Yea I love all my mini friends coz as you say all the support they give is brilliant

Wonder why so many of us do that??

Morning Kay xxxx
Showing 10lb on this morning , I'm not happy but I have to deal with it,
I'm not altering my stats going to see what I can shift in a week as I do think water retention and swelling is having an impact, so il alter stats after next wi,

Morning Bunny...i'm just catching up (or at least posting on everyone's anyways) and i couldn't forget lil miss bunnykins now could i?!
Sorry i've not been about, hope to catch up with you later, but i shall leave you with one of these to hopefully bring a grin :bunnydance: xx

Morning everyone :),

Well I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and they are showing only 0.5 loss since Tuesday :rolleyes:, I guess that's because I didn't start my Salad Challenge until Friday and I'm sure the biscuits yesterday did not help. So that means I still have 3lbs left of my gain to shift. I am not weighing next Tuesday as I have booked it as hols with my C, so that gives me 2 weeks to shift my gain at least . Oh well I shall plod along. I did terrible in the April and May challenge, the last challenge where I actually did well was the March one :(. I really need to buck up now. I am going to try my best for the June one :).

I've made my hot lemon tea, drinking that now in bed and catching up on mins :coffee: . It's day 2 of my Salad Challenge today, will have more of my chicken salad today as I loved it. I am not going to have any coffee as it makes me want biscuits :rolleyes:, just 2L of my flat tummy water and my herbal teas. My back is still weak so have not been doing any body magic, will see how I go in the week.

I hope your all having a lovely morning, will pop over to diaries now for a catch up :).

Kay xx

Morning Bunny...i'm just catching up (or at least posting on everyone's anyways) and i couldn't forget lil miss bunnykins now could i?!
Sorry i've not been about, hope to catch up with you later, but i shall leave you with one of these to hopefully bring a grin :bunnydance: xx

Bunny is indeed happy u found her :D, I just posted on your new diary, hope your well hun ;), look forward to reading all your new posts ! xx

Bunny is indeed happy u found her :D, I just posted on your new diary, hope your well hun ;), look forward to reading all your new posts ! xx

Haha let the insanity commence! :p Well done on your loss hun, a loss is a loss, that and scales need to be obliterated by mallets and griddles :D xx

Morning Kay xxxx
Showing 10lb on this morning , I'm not happy but I have to deal with it,
I'm not altering my stats going to see what I can shift in a week as I do think water retention and swelling is having an impact, so il alter stats after next wi,

Morning Vonnie :), no worries hun you will shift that 10lb in no time ! Your Super Vonic ... remember ? :p I know the scales will go down by next Sat hun. Also I mentioned this before, 10lbs in 4 days is not food gain its water as well and the result of the meds you've been taking, it will shift quick. I don't think you should alter your stats either, because u will be back where u were in no time lovely. What are your plans for today, food and drink wise ?

Kay xx

Haha let the insanity commence! :p Well done on your loss hun, a loss is a loss, that and scales need to be obliterated by mallets and griddles :D xx

Thanks hun. So true ! Wish I had a griddle in my hand right now, although I don't know what I would be targeting, the scales or my head for eating half the biscuit tin yesterday, bunny likes biscuits :rolleyes: xx

Pixie also likes biscuits...and cake...and chocolate....and ice cream....oh dear, this no sugar is going to kill me! xx

Pixie also likes biscuits...and cake...and chocolate....and ice cream....oh dear, this no sugar is going to kill me! xx

Pixie what about sweetener, do u use it at all instead of sugar ? :) xx

Back