Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning Vonnie :), no worries hun you will shift that 10lb in no time ! Your Super Vonic ... remember ? :p I know the scales will go down by next Sat hun. Also I mentioned this before, 10lbs in 4 days is not food gain its water as well and the result of the meds you've been taking, it will shift quick. I don't think you should alter your stats either, because u will be back where u were in no time lovely. What are your plans for today, food and drink wise ? Kay xx

That's what I'm trying to think as well , being kinda positive ,
I've not had anything yet just lemon and ginger herbal tea, feeling sickly can't face anything ATM, going for a walk round block , didn't go out yesterday as wether wasn't good , and knee started to feel stiff, need to get it moving a bit today, ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No, not as yet (or i never have really unless you count the stuff in diet cherry coke of course :rolleyes: i think i need to try my best to get rid of the sugar until i'm happy not to have it and then start thinking about sweet stuff after. I have one thing and then i just crave sugar all day....like yesterday i had one minstrel and within 2 hours i'd scoffed 2 magnums and half a packet of ginger nuts :eek: i clearly have no self control around sugar and that's why i'm attempting to cut it out *runs for the hills screaming* xx

That's what I'm trying to think as well , being kinda positive ,
I've not had anything yet just lemon and ginger herbal tea, feeling sickly can't face anything ATM, going for a walk round block , didn't go out yesterday as wether wasn't good , and knee started to feel stiff, need to get it moving a bit today, ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh its raining here, hope it stays dry for you so you can go for your walk hun, exercise will do u good. I'm having my hot lemon herbal tea too :):). One thing I did notice is the pf came x3 times yesterday, I think it has something to do with that flat tummy water. Will u be trying any today ? xx

No, not as yet (or i never have really unless you count the stuff in diet cherry coke of course :rolleyes: i think i need to try my best to get rid of the sugar until i'm happy not to have it and then start thinking about sweet stuff after. I have one thing and then i just crave sugar all day....like yesterday i had one minstrel and within 2 hours i'd scoffed 2 magnums and half a packet of ginger nuts :eek: i clearly have no self control around sugar and that's why i'm attempting to cut it out *runs for the hills screaming* xx

Oh I'm the same Pixie, I just make sure its not in the house. If I buy it then I have no portion control, I can get through a family pack in one sitting even though I've lost 4 stones :eek: that's worrying. That's the only way I have lost, I just can't trust myself with the naughty stuff. I have one friend here on mins, she puts fairy liquid on things like cakes and biccys if theres any leftover after her guests have left, so she cant eat them. Haha ! Good tip me thinks :D xx

That's a bloody brilliant tip!
Unfortunately i have a hubby who loves sweet stuff. He is good and does hide it away on high shelves etc, but if i really wanted it, i turn into a gymnast! Day one and so far no sugar, all proud like and it's not even 11am hehe ;) xx

That's a bloody brilliant tip!
Unfortunately i have a hubby who loves sweet stuff. He is good and does hide it away on high shelves etc, but if i really wanted it, i turn into a gymnast! Day one and so far no sugar, all proud like and it's not even 11am hehe ;) xx

Well done hun for the zero sugar, your doing fab ! :) Anytime u feel like caving in, just come on here and have a rant and bunny will talk u out of it :D. Oh I know what u mean about being a gymnast lol ! I have thrown stuff in the bin before and then gone back and got it out, not proud of myself :rolleyes:, it really does need the fairy liquid on it sometimes :D xx

Enjoy brekkie bunny, what ya having? please don't tell me if it has sugar hehe, the force is not strong within me just yet lol :p xx

Enjoy brekkie bunny, what ya having? please don't tell me if it has sugar hehe, the force is not strong within me just yet lol :p xx

Oh very boring but healthy :), fried egg with frylight with x2 Aldi Rye crispbreads (heb) and lots of green salad on the side - weird combo I know lol :D xx

Happy Saturday Kay, how are you feeling today? :) xxx

Happy Saturday Kay, how are you feeling today? :) xxx

Hey PS :) happy Saturday hun. I'm fine thanks. Day 2 of my Salad Challenge today, I had chicken salad last night for tea, it was yum. I've started drinking the flat tummy water, I think its helping because getting plenty of pf visits lol . I'm so glad I'm not weighing in on Tuesday got it booked as hols with my C so I've got 2 weeks to shift my 3.5lb gain. Had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning, only lost 0.5 so far since Tuesday :rolleyes:. Oh well I will plod along. How are things with you lovely, hows your weekend going so far ?

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay - hows you? Its rotten weather here, been out with OH earlier he needed new trousers n shoes for work. No more plans now for the weekend, I really do need a life lol . All these wasted weekends off work and I just sit in the house on my laptop that cant be healthy can it!! x

Afternoon Kay - hows you? Its rotten weather here, been out with OH earlier he needed new trousers n shoes for work. No more plans now for the weekend, I really do need a life lol . All these wasted weekends off work and I just sit in the house on my laptop that cant be healthy can it!! x

lol your not the only one, I hate being out in this shitty weather, its bank holiday weekend, and it has to pour down, typical ! :rolleyes: What's your plan for food today hun, u gonna whip up anything nice for tea ? :p xx

lol your not the only one, I hate being out in this shitty weather, its bank holiday weekend, and it has to pour down, typical ! :rolleyes: What's your plan for food today hun, u gonna whip up anything nice for tea ? :p xx

I need to go to Asda or Morrisons but im waiting until the rain eases off (if it ever does) lol I need bits and pieces. Ive got 2 turkeyburgers out for tea but not sure what im having with them, dont even fancy them right now I feel a bit lightheaded and dizzy today dont know why!

I need to go to Asda or Morrisons but im waiting until the rain eases off (if it ever does) lol I need bits and pieces. Ive got 2 turkeyburgers out for tea but not sure what im having with them, dont even fancy them right now I feel a bit lightheaded and dizzy today dont know why!

Oh no hope the dizziness goes away hun. I tell u this lightning is scaring the f*ck out of me :eek:, I'm such a baby. This weather makes me wanna have a cuppa and biccys and snuggle up in bed :( . Loving the sound of the turkey burgers, nom nom :D xx

Oh no hope the dizziness goes away hun. I tell u this lightning is scaring the f*ck out of me :eek:, I'm such a baby. This weather makes me wanna have a cuppa and biccys and snuggle up in bed :( . Loving the sound of the turkey burgers, nom nom :D xx

Theres no lightening here yet lol I love a good storm though I could sit and watch for hours!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE TIN!!!!!! You dont NEED them :D x

Theres no lightening here yet lol I love a good storm though I could sit and watch for hours!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE TIN!!!!!! You dont NEED them :D x

Oh when I go to Florida to see my family they get plenty of tornados, its a normal day for them :eek:, we were driving in the car once and a tornado started and the car took on a life of its own, no rides at Disney can beat that experience !

I've got the fairy liquid ready in my hand if they decide to come near me ! :eek: I will douse the biccys in it ! :D xx

Oh when I go to Florida to see my family they get plenty of tornados, its a normal day for them :eek:, we were driving in the car once and a tornado started and the car took on a life of its own, no rides at Disney can beat that experience !

I've got the fairy liquid ready in my hand if they decide to come near me ! :eek: I will douse the biccys in it ! :D xx

Lol it sounds like something from a horror film!!

Try to find something to do to keep your hands busy hehe x

Back