Kay's journey to health and happiness

Kay are you feeling any benefits from the flat tummy water ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww kay that's a lovely thing to say you are so supportive in every way. I know I will get there just takes time. It's just hard especially with my anxiety but everyone has problems they have to deal with xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I suffered from social phobia for years, I was a shy girl, it took me a while to overcome it. Take your time hun and don't rush. When u go for an interview u will know instantly if u feel warm towards the people interviewing you. That connection is so important. If u don't feel it then leave it and believe in the fact that something better is waiting for you and it will come your way. :):) xx

Kay are you feeling any benefits from the flat tummy water ,

Well scales are showing 0.5lbs down and pf comes 2-3 times a day now :), but think I will really know after 1 week, have only done 2 days on it so far, but I think after a week I should see some difference hopefully. Oh yeh and my tummy rumbles all the time lol :D xx

I suffered from social phobia for years, I was a shy girl, it took me a while to overcome it. Take your time hun and don't rush. When u go for an interview u will know instantly if u feel warm towards the people interviewing you. That connection is so important. If u don't feel it then leave it and believe in the fact that something better is waiting for you and it will come your way. :):) xx

Thanks I just know I'd be good at it if someone gives me a chance I just feel a bit of a failure sometimes but that's me thinking the worst. Thanks for the support kay. Xx

Thanks I just know I'd be good at it if someone gives me a chance I just feel a bit of a failure sometimes but that's me thinking the worst. Thanks for the support kay. Xx

That's not your failure hun that's the interviewer's failure in not having the ability to see someones potential, its their loss. Anyway I'm sure you'll find something your happy and content with, Good luck lovely and I found your diary and have subbed ! :D xx

That's not your failure hun that's the interviewer's failure in not having the ability to see someones potential, its their loss. Anyway I'm sure you'll find something your happy and content with, Good luck lovely and I found your diary and have subbed ! :D xx

Thanks hun. Fingers crossed xx

Hi Kay! :)
Running round to say hello to all my mins family! :p
I hope you have a great week my lovely, great advice going around as usual so im sure i will have lots to read and catch up with when im back.
Take care sweetie. Big hug. See you next weekend. Xxx
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay! :)
Running round to say hello to all my mins family! :p
I hope you have a great week my lovely, great advice going around as usual so im sure i will have lots to read and catch up with when im back.
Take care sweetie. Big hug. See you next weekend. Xxx
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh have a lovely lovely time Bubble, we will all miss u ;). You truly deserve this break. I hope Olivia is doing much better now hun. Hope you all have a great family holiday. Take lots of pics :D xx

Hi bubble , sending hugs too,
Have a wonderful holiday sweetie xxxx

Morning bunnykins :D

Thanks so much for the links, was lovely of you to take the time to do that :bighug:
Hope you have a lovely day, I'm off to spend a few hours looking at labels lol :rolleyes: xx

Good morning everyone :),

Happy Sunday !

My plan for today is to drink lots of water. I stepped on the scales again, I know I shouldn't have, they've not moved since Tuesday, still only showing a 0.5 loss :rolleyes:. I will try not to get down and keep going. It's day 3 of my Salad Challenge, think I'm going to have a simple tuna salad tonight for tea. I hope the weather is nice so I can go out for a walk later. Haven't done any body magic in a while, maybe that's why the losses have slowed down.

Anyway just had my hot lemon tea, going to go down now and fix myself some brekkie :eating: feeling hungry, might go for my walk after that, before it decides to pelt down lol . Catch u all later have a lovely Sunday ! :)

Kay xx

Morning bunnykins :D

Thanks so much for the links, was lovely of you to take the time to do that :bighug:
Hope you have a lovely day, I'm off to spend a few hours looking at labels lol :rolleyes: xx

Your welcome hun :hug99:, hope you have an enjoyable and productive food trip, make sure u take notes, there is a test that follows after on food labels !
pmsl !! :8855:

Kay xx

Morning Kay. Ignore the scales and focus on your challenge :p you still have 3 days and your body magic will help xx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Kay. Ignore the scales and focus on your challenge :p you still have 3 days and your body magic will help xx

Thank hun, I'm not weighing this week, I've got it booked as hols with my C, so I have 2 weeks to shift my 3.5lbs gain from last week :) xx

Oh yes you said sorry. I dont know if im going this week due to funeral x

Kay stop stressing, I try not to scale hop but did loads this week. Everytime I got on it sts from Saturday's wi, I weighed daily til wed. Gave Thursday a miss then got on fri as had to wi a day early and they were down 2.5 pounds. Don't know how I do ot but it seems to shift just before wi so keep ur chin up lovely, you're doin amazeballs xx

Back