Kay's journey to health and happiness

Lol its the most exercise I get Kay - but having said that, I dont want it to become a habit so maybe a :asskick::asskick:is in order!! Ive dug deep into my little willpower bucket and sent you some for tomorrow onwards :D please feel free to take advantage of it xx

Oh I know its so needed ! :eek: but in the meantime the pf is annoyed with me :sick0019: she's on fire ! those bhajis were way too spicy ! sorry for TMI :giggle:, but I hope this affects the scales tomorrow morning xx

Okie tokie, going to try and have an early night, doubt I will get any sleep when I'm miss stressyhead :rolleyes: but I will try. Night night ladies :nightf: catch u all tomorrow xx

Goodnight miss stressyhead :D Hope you sleep ok... Catch you tomorrow, my phone has been naughty this evening and hasn't let me on the minis app!! :eek:

Morning Kay

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kay I've just caught up on your little blip & don't think its so bad, lets put this in perspective, the whole day wasn't ruined, just a few hours off plan, but there is a positive to this; food is very sociable for all of us, and we all eat & talk about happy things, sad things, grrrrrrrr things, this will happen again, what you could do now is think what you can do next time your sister comes round with yummy takeaway food, you could lie & say you've already eaten & not hungry, you could have just one (erm not for me this one!!!) or you could make something else up, you could go in the kitchen & quickly russel yourself something up equally as nice, but on plan.

Don't stress about what has happened, but look for the positives & see how next time it can be different x

Morning Bunny, ditto to Michelle, beating ourselves up is never a good thing. I hope you feel better this morning love xx

Morning Bunny, ditto to Michelle, beating ourselves up is never a good thing. I hope you feel better this morning love xx

Morning Pixie :), bunny is not impressed with herself after yesterdays monster binge munch :rolleyes:, anyway have drawn the line and going to try for another 100% day. How have u been lovely ? Hope its all going well for you xx

Morning Kay

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Secret Sis :):), hope u got a good nights sleep and hope you have a fab 100% day on plan today ! :D xx

Morning Pixie :), bunny is not impressed with herself after yesterdays monster binge munch :rolleyes:, anyway have drawn the line and going to try for another 100% day. How have u been lovely ? Hope its all going well for you xx

Yesterday is gone, done, it has no power over you except that which you let it have. You can (and will) have a great day today and it'll be a distant memory.
Pixie is proud of herself for completing day one of no sugar :D hehe xx

Morning Kay! Don't be soused in yourself! I would have found it difficult to say no to Baha'is and samosa hungry or not! Just think you could have made bad choices all day but you didn't and that is great control! If you read my diary you know I did a lot worse Saturday. Just get straight back on it today!

Kay I've just caught up on your little blip & don't think its so bad, lets put this in perspective, the whole day wasn't ruined, just a few hours off plan, but there is a positive to this; food is very sociable for all of us, and we all eat & talk about happy things, sad things, grrrrrrrr things, this will happen again, what you could do now is think what you can do next time your sister comes round with yummy takeaway food, you could lie & say you've already eaten & not hungry, you could have just one (erm not for me this one!!!) or you could make something else up, you could go in the kitchen & quickly russel yourself something up equally as nice, but on plan.

Don't stress about what has happened, but look for the positives & see how next time it can be different x

Awww thanks Michelle :hug99:, what a lovely message to wake up to. You've really put things into perspective and your right, it will no doubt happen sometime in the future again, I just need to be prepared for it. I guess none of this would have happened if I had just said `no', but that's why I was upset with myself, its very rare I have that power to look food in the face and say `no'. The way I have lost my weight is `out of sight out of mind ' I just don't bring naughty stuff in the house because I cant trust myself with it. But in life you can't hide away from it either, when u go out, or if people come round its bound to be there and I have to learn to deal with that in a better manner as you have said ;).

On a more happy note, I loved all your holiday pics Michelle, they were awesome ! :D Looked like u had such a nice time and I was drooling over all the food pics ! :p xx

Hi kay hope you are feeling better today well done for drawing a line and moving on xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Cheryl, I have hopefully boxed the greedy miss piggy in me away :17729: . I hope to have a 100% day on plan today fingers crossed ! :D Hope your well lovely xx

Yesterday is gone, done, it has no power over you except that which you let it have. You can (and will) have a great day today and it'll be a distant memory.
Pixie is proud of herself for completing day one of no sugar :D hehe xx

Yay ! :clap: Well done Pixie :D on completing a 100% non sugar day ! That's fantastic ! I hope u and me both have a 100% day today. :):) xx

Morning Kay! Don't be soused in yourself! I would have found it difficult to say no to Baha'is and samosa hungry or not! Just think you could have made bad choices all day but you didn't and that is great control! If you read my diary you know I did a lot worse Saturday. Just get straight back on it today!

Aww thanks Jen :), I probably would have lost the plot right now if I didn't have the support of my mins friends, but I'm actually feeling quite good this morning and focused on the plan. I have drawn the line and hope to do well. It's just as well that I have this week booked as hols with my C so I have another week in hand to lose this gain hopefully. I will pop over to your diary for a catch up. Whatever happened on Saturday, as long as u enjoyed the food, its all good :D, at least your straight back on it now and u have until Thursday to pull back. Hope you have a good loss this week hun ;) xx

Awww thanks Michelle :hug99:, what a lovely message to wake up to. You've really put things into perspective and your right, it will no doubt happen sometime in the future again, I just need to be prepared for it. I guess none of this would have happened if I had just said `no', but that's why I was upset with myself, its very rare I have that power to look food in the face and say `no'. The way I have lost my weight is `out of sight out of mind ' I just don't bring naughty stuff in the house because I cant trust myself with it. But in life you can't hide away from it either, when u go out, or if people come round its bound to be there and I have to learn to deal with that in a better manner as you have said ;).

On a more happy note, I loved all your holiday pics Michelle, they were awesome ! :D Looked like u had such a nice time and I was drooling over all the food pics ! :p xx

You're welcome, I find I read a lot & don't often post as people have said just what I was thinking!!

Thanks, it really was a lovely holiday, the food was amazing, all that olive oil:eek: I'm thinking about adding more oil to my diet, probably hexb oil, we'll see, the food was much nicer with it in. x

You're welcome, I find I read a lot & don't often post as people have said just what I was thinking!!

Thanks, it really was a lovely holiday, the food was amazing, all that olive oil:eek: I'm thinking about adding more oil to my diet, probably hexb oil, we'll see, the food was much nicer with it in. x

Oh I love olive oil and it has many health benefits. I think its definitely worth spending as a hexb . I use them in my curries. I am not a huge fan of syn free curries because in Indian cuisine we use the oil to cook the spices properly so they don't have a raw powdery taste in your mouth. Any curry made with a little oil will taste much better than a syn free one especially with meat preparations. But yeh definitely thumbs up for the good old olive oil ! :fingerscrossed: :D xx

Back