Kay's journey to health and happiness

Right off to do some work on my Salad Challenge thread, a new week starts tomorrow and I am going to fine tune the guidelines just for more impact and better losses hopefully. Got 3 other mins friends starting it with me next week too, yay ! bring it on ! :superwoman: :D xx

Right off to do some work on my Salad Challenge thread, a new week starts tomorrow and I am going to fine tune the guidelines just for more impact and better losses hopefully. Got 3 other mins friends starting it with me next week too, yay ! bring it on ! :superwoman: :D xx

Count me in Kay, I'll join your salad challenge Kay ;)

Count me in Kay, I'll join your salad challenge Kay ;)

Yay ! The more the merrier :D, together were all gonna kick some butt ! :party0049::party0049::party0049: Glad to be doing the challenge with u hun xx

TODAYS EATS

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 7 :)

RED DAY

Breakfast -
Bran Flakes (heb) with unsweetened almond milk (hea)

Lunch -
Fried Egg with x4 Aldi Rye Crsipbreads (heb) with salad

Snack -
x2 apples

Dinner -
Tuna Salad (Tuna Chunks, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, green peppers, celery, carrots, radish, red onions, olives 0.5 syns )

Drinks -
3 litres of water (including herbal teas) :p
x1 slimatee
x1 lemon zest tea
x3 green teas
x1 camomile and spiced apple tea

TOTAL SYNS = 0.5 :)

Evening Kay :) I didn't pop into town today to get some slimatee :rolleyes:
How are you this evening? Xx

Hey Kathryn :p, I'm fine thanks hun. If the pf has been with you then slimatee can wait lol, your having prunes so your doing ok, but yep when u get a chance, it is good for you ;), only down side is the price. How has your day been hun ? xx

Hey Kathryn :p, I'm fine thanks hun. If the pf has been with you then slimatee can wait lol, your having prunes so your doing ok, but yep when u get a chance, it is good for you ;), only down side is the price. How has your day been hun ? xx

Yep, the pf has been :rolleyes: shame slimatee isn't included in the penny sale!!
I've had a good day thanks :) we forgot all about kev's hospital appointment though this afternoon! :eek: he's not long remembered, he's going to phone first thing and try to get another one, just depends on when the next available machine is available x

Yep, the pf has been :rolleyes: shame slimatee isn't included in the penny sale!!
I've had a good day thanks :) we forgot all about kev's hospital appointment though this afternoon! :eek: he's not long remembered, he's going to phone first thing and try to get another one, just depends on when the next available machine is available x

Oh hope Kev manages to get an appointment. I have my docs appointment in the morning. Going to discuss about if its ok for me to resume exercise, I so miss the gym :(. About the slimatee, yeh I was pissed too, its not in their penny sale, boo ! xx

Oh hope Kev manages to get an appointment. I have my docs appointment in the morning. Going to discuss about if its ok for me to resume exercise, I so miss the gym :(. About the slimatee, yeh I was pissed too, its not in their penny sale, boo ! xx

Hope the doctor says what you want to hear hun. I still fancy starting running, but not sure how my back would be :-( x

Hope the doctor says what you want to hear hun. I still fancy starting running, but not sure how my back would be :-( x

Getting so bored at home Kathryn waiting for my op, just want to go back to gym and see my friends :) xx

Could you pop along and just meet up with them for a coffee? Xx

Yep but they are all busy because they work, so I manage to catch them at the gym :) xx

You're welcome... What time is your appointment? X

It's early morning, I hope she says I can go back :) fingers crossed x

Evening Kay hope your well hun xx

I'm fine thanks lovely :), waiting anxiously for my docs appointment in the morning. After 2 weeks of rest, hope she says I can go back gym, I miss it so much :rolleyes:. I also had some news from my friend that goes to group. I mentioned a few weeks back that my C will be closing our group because of small numbers. Well this week was the last week so from next week I will be joining a new group on Thursdays mornings. Feels weird because my mind is so used to Tuesdays lol . I hope my new C is nice xx

Back